ari @ min
kan @ ind
sea @ nyg
tam @ sf
sd @ den
nyj @ ne
gb @ atl
chi @ det

some really tough calls this week..... the only picks im confident with are the giants, chargers and saints. Going with my niners this week because they've been looking solid and are at home.

ive picked vikings every week. Its crazy how easily they could be undefeated right now with just ONE play going a different way.

ten @ pit
cin @ jac
no @ car
oak @ hou
phi @ buf
ari @ min
kan @ ind
sea @ nyg
tam @ sf
sd @ den
nyj @ ne
gb @ atl
chi @ det

alasdair

ten @ pit
cin @ jac
no @ car
oak @ hou
phi @ buf
ari @ min
kan @ ind
sea @ nyg
tam @ sf
sd @ den
nyj @ ne
gb @ atl
chi @ det

alasdair

yYOU PICKED PACKERS? You cant do that! I think we are saving lots of defensive plays and aggressive blitz for this game just like we did last year the first game vs the saints. ppl will be surprised

ten @ pit
cin @ jac
no @ car
oak @ hou
phi @ buf
ari @ min
kan @ ind
sea @ nyg
tam @ sf
sd @ den
nyj @ ne
gb @ atl
chi @ det

alasdair

IDK if you gaise have been watching the same games as me or what, but the Falcons... I love 'em, but they look totally anemic. Can't beat Tampa, barely escape the seafags, only close out Philly because vick gets hit by his own team.

I feel like I'm looking at a squad that remembers getting savaged very well, but still has no way of doing anything about it. I'd love for them to prove me wrong, I'll take the hit in the points. Moreover, I'd love for everybody else to pick the falcons, so I can rise in the ranks come next week. ;)

i'm surprised i haven't done worse, i've been doing all these picks totally blind :/ perhaps i'll shape up after next week and actually watch some football?

ten @ pit
cin @ jac
no @ car
oak @ hou
phi @ buf
ari @ min
kan @ ind
sea @ nyg
tam @ sf
sd @ den
nyj @ ne
gb @ atl
chi @ det

Correct me if im wrong but the last time the pack visited the Georgia Dome in the playoffs the Falcons defense failed to force a punt all game. Plus their defense is still looking pretty sketchy this year. And after seeing how Rodgers absolutely molested Denver last week I think the only thing that Atlanta can hope for is a first quarter injury for Rodgers.

It will be a high scoring game, thats for sure.

Correct me if im wrong but the last time the pack visited the Georgia Dome in the playoffs the Falcons defense failed to force a punt all game. Plus their defense is still looking pretty sketchy this year. And after seeing how Rodgers absolutely molested Denver last week I think the only thing that Atlanta can hope for is a first quarter injury for Rodgers.

It will be a high scoring game, thats for sure.

yea, well we also beat their ass in the dome during the regular season last year.

^ If by beat their ass you man barely eekd out a win, then yes.

The falcons definitely have a chance, and they do seem to be a different team at home so its not like im writing it off as a loss already. But if im betting on the winner I take the pack hands down, Rodgers is going to eat their secondary for breakfast.

yea, i know all these things.

they'll probably beat us by 3 touchdown's. but i'm gonna hang on to every bit of hope i have.

ten @ pit
cin @ jac
no @ car
oak @ hou
phi @ buf
ari @ min
kan @ ind
sea @ nyg
tam @ sf
sd @ den
nyj @ ne
gb @ atl