• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the nfl 11-12 prediction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if im wrong but the last time the pack visited the Georgia Dome in the playoffs the Falcons defense failed to force a punt all game. Plus their defense is still looking pretty sketchy this year. And after seeing how Rodgers absolutely molested Denver last week I think the only thing that Atlanta can hope for is a first quarter injury for Rodgers.

It will be a high scoring game, thats for sure.

first of broncos are the worst team so packers should destroy them. Second we beat packers last season in regular season. We had a shit game at the wrong time and it got the packers their confidence which made them go on hot streak.

We will surprise

and PANDER dont you remember last season both games vs. Bucs were very close and came down to last drive but we won. 1 play could have changed who won that game vs bucs this year

Falcons might go one score up but by halftime Rodgers will have that place worried. Havent seen anything this year that makes me think Falcons can win. A win against a pisspoor seahawks last week, Nope. Gonzalez Turner and Ryan against 7 or 8 weaons and Aaron Rodgers, Atlanta average defence, Packers are solid. 34-21

damn everyone's got love for Pitt this week, eh??

tbh - I am a very worried Steelers fan with this game against Tenn. please prove me wrong?

Falcons might go one score up but by halftime Rodgers will have that place worried. Havent seen anything this year that makes me think Falcons can win. A win against a pisspoor seahawks last week, Nope. Gonzalez Turner and Ryan against 7 or 8 weaons and Aaron Rodgers, Atlanta average defence, Packers are solid. 34-21

u forgot Julio and Roddy.

also Packers pass D is ranked 31st this year compared to 2nd last season.

WATCH OUT

u forgot Julio and Roddy.

also Packers pass D is ranked 31st this year compared to 2nd last season.

WATCH OUT

Jones and White, 2 great players thats true, but after 4 games they still only have 1 TD between them against some other poor pass defenses. If Atlanta want get into a shootout with the Packers then Jones and White might have a TD each but they will risk Ryan throwing picks to Williams and Woodson and making Rodgers fantasy fans(and me) very very happy. Cheesey Win!

Jones and White, 2 great players thats true, but after 4 games they still only have 1 TD between them against some other poor pass defenses. If Atlanta want get into a shootout with the Packers then Jones and White might have a TD each but they will risk Ryan throwing picks to Williams and Woodson and making Rodgers fantasy fans(and me) very very happy. Cheesey Win!

ur calling julio and roddy not great? WRONG

and falcons havent faced bad pass Ds dont know what ur talking about

Last edited:
ur calling julio and roddy not great? WRONG

You'd want to go to Specsavers. Where the fuck did i call them not great exactly?? Read it again knob head. I said they are great players.

All i said is if they want a shootout, they are fucked

Unless Rodgers has his worst game in a long time the packers will win. Matty ice is gonna need to recapture some of that home field magic.

Last edited:

tbh - I am a very worried Steelers fan with this game against Tenn. please prove me wrong?

i don't know. i haven't done my picks yet this week because i have no idea. pitt's performance has been all over the place. you're all banged up and injured and shit. espn seems pretty split about it as well.

Unless Rodgers has his worst game in a long time the packers will win. Matty ice is gonna need to recapture some of that home field magic.

No falcons just need to control the clock on offense.

WELL SEE GUYS IM GAINING CONFIDENCE

ten @ pit
cin @ jac
no @ car
oak @ hou
phi @ buf
ari @ min
kan @ ind
sea @ nyg
tam @ sf
sd @ den
nyj @ ne
gb @ atl
chi @ det

ten @ pit
cin @ jac
no @ car
oak @ hou
phi @ buf
ari @ min
kan @ ind
sea @ nyg
tam @ sf
sd @ den
nyj @ ne
gb @ atl
chi @ det

I wouldn't pick an old "soft" QB like Hasselbeck to do well against a defensive team. That's all I really based my decision on.

ten @ pit
cin @ jac
no @ car
oak @ hou
phi @ buf
ari @ min
kan @ ind
sea @ nyg
tam @ sf
sd @ den
nyj @ ne
gb @ atl
chi @ det

alasdair

Bah I totally almost changed my pick to the lions at the last second.

49ers traveling to Detroit next weekend. I think Stafford and Johnson will give us trouble and the Detroit defense is looking solid. The niners have been playing well, and if they end Detroit's streak they wold be making quite a statement. I will definitely be anticipating this game.

i'm traveling with limited internet access. i'll try to score this tomorrow evening.

alasdair

week 5
3,4-dihydro 9-4
alasdairm 9-4
DrinksWithEvil 9-4
Kenickie 9-4
Pander Bear 9-4
Pegasus 9-4
Tommyboy 9-4
axl blaze 8-5
Care 8-5
ChickenScratch 7-6