car @ chi
atl @ sea
nyg @ ari
ne @ oak
den @ gb
mia @ sd
nyj @ bal
ind @ tb

GM trying to make us all regret picking NE for the 2nd straight week lol.

det @ dal
min @ kc
buf @ cin
ten @ cle
was @ stl
sf @ phi
pit @ hou
no @ jac
car @ chi
atl @ sea
nyg @ ari
ne @ oak
den @ gb
mia @ sd
nyj @ bal
ind @ tb

det @ dal
min @ kc
buf @ cin
ten @ cle
was @ stl
sf @ phi
pit @ hou
no @ jac
car @ chi
atl @ sea
nyg @ ari
ne @ oak
den @ gb
mia @ sd
nyj @ bal
ind @ tb

the AFC North is giving me some tough picks this week. I'm going with Pittsburgh out of wishin-and-prayin, chances are they don't pull it off against Houston. Cinci has screwed me three weeks in a row, so I'm picking against them, but chances are they will now win. I'm going with Cleveland against Tennessee, although I could see Tenn winning that game as well. the Jets VS Ravens might be the highlight of the week... and I'm going with a pissed-off Ravens team

^well he also picked Carolina Pittsburgh and st Louis. When you call upsets you're bound to win some. Although I do respect the unconventional picks.

Last edited:
Pretty bad week for me. Looks like I am .500 this week if my pick is right tomorrow.

wtf i was onlyone to pick cowboys to beat Lions and i was all happy n they shit the bed

^well he also picked Carolina Pittsburgh and st Louis. When you call upsets you're bound to win some. Although I do respect the unconventional picks.

Hey, Carolina wasn't that crazy of a pick! :p

Hey, Carolina wasn't that crazy of a pick! :p

Heh maybe not that crazy, but I definitely liked the bears to win. Their defense is pretty amazing. The fact that Cam Newton is doing so well against so many though defenses really says a lot about him even though the Panthers aren't winning many games.

either was Pittsburgh, but let's just say that I knew when I picked my team I was picking the under-dog

The damn Browns and Titans have fucked me every single week so far...

yeah, Ohio teams have a way of doing that to me each and every year. this year it is the Bengals more than the Browns, for me, though...

I've learned you NEVER know what either team is going to do. I mean, for the most part they will suck. but once every four years one will make the playoffs. then, if they suck - the question is - how much will they suck? only the footbaw gods know...

didint do to good this week =(
picked KC to win cuz the chargers played them week 3 and they were pretty strong against us, i knew they had some momentum for this weeks game.
and SF just had a feeling.
CAR was a stupid pick.
INDY was hoping for an upset, for awhile i thought they were going to do it too!

Upset of the week has to be the Bengals over the Bills.
SF over Philly takes a close second, to my delight.

Status
Not open for further replies.