• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The News Thread v. Your Penises Are Too Large And It's All Our Fault

Thats a great article Arnold - a brief but comprehensive and fascinating insight into this practise.Not much basic HR however, it should be noted that even at low doses it is unwise to juggle chainsaws at full power while using LSD.

The did reference a tragedy in the US where a student was reported as to have fallen off a roof while under the influence of the above. The report describes it as a consequence of 'bad trip'. No shit.

I've always wanted to give the microdosing thing a shot, but there's always been a part of me that worries it'll just end up being a waste of acid with not much payoff. Only one way to know for sure though.

I've always wanted to give the microdosing thing a shot, but there's always been a part of me that worries it'll just end up being a waste of acid with not much payoff. Only one way to know for sure though.

Yeah give it a go for sure...

I tried 1/10 of a tab 1 day every 3 - i gave it up (after 7 'on' days) as i found it harder to concentrate on getting stuff done on the 'on' days.

Was fine if i had nothing to do...

Didn't notice any real differences on the off days to make it worthwhile either.

Some people seems to have great results though, I'd just prefer setting the time aside for a full dose.

Kid in Northern Ireland finds meth in a Kinder Egg

"The five-year-old was playing with his older brother in Limavady, Northern Ireland, when he found a Kinder Surprise egg hidden in a hedge, according to Metro. The child proceeded to open up the egg, but where there would typically be a toy, the child found a bag of white, crystallized powder."

can't stop laughing
but okay still
fess up, who was it?
who hides meth in an egg in a bush 8(
IN IRELAND?

article link here

who hides meth in an egg in a bush 8(
IN IRELAND?

I know it seems strange to others, but please don't mock our traditions. They're offerings for the faeries.

I do remember this happening as it wasn't too far from me. Nowhere really is in this place.

Why is it always kids who find this stuff? Pisses me off when many a time I've gone searching places where I know dealers stash their shit, and never found nowt! :(

I know it seems strange to others, but please don't mock our traditions. They're offerings for the faeries.

I do remember this happening as it wasn't too far from me. Nowhere really is in this place.

please no moreee =D
my sides are leaving my body
does explain why the elves are always so chirpy tho...

is meth quite big in N. Ireland btw? i was under the impression that it was pretty much solely a London thing (Vauxhall to be precise)?

=D

So, what - some 5 year old little shit robs some cunt's stash and runs to the papers about it?
Kids these days...

not trying to defend the bairn, but it was actually his da who went to the cops

kid was probs just trying to find out how much to take to get rekt?
if only he'd heard of BL...

Last edited: