• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The News Thread v. Your Penises Are Too Large And It's All Our Fault

also hansa has been took down by the police, they have actually been in control of it for a month gathering info etc. Thank fuck i never used that one at all, think im done with them now, even if the most i ever ordered was 10 pills. Too risky now

This is why I haven't got round to taking the plunge with the DNMs yet (apart from being fuckin crap that is). Knowing my luck I'd shell out on a load of shit, lose my money and get put on an FBI hitlist...

What's really annoying is that the darknet has done more to take drugs off the street than prohibition has ever done...

And I'm sorry, but that woman guard in O.J.'s prison was bang out of order. Fancy getting upset by a man having a wank, of all things! I mean, why was she even surprised? Anything more than "Oh!" is an over-reaction. Think about it ..... He's counted all the bricks, read all the religious pamphlets, the smuggled brandy's been through him six times already -- there's sod all else for him to do but try to break his own records for wanks in a row and orgasms off one wank (Yes, it's entirely possible. For those unfortunate enough never to have experienced a double or triple, you have to freeze solid just before the vinegar strokes, and not move by so much as a nanometre while the fireworks are going off. To say that success really is its own reward, is hardly to do it justice.). And if he's on his own for awhile, you can expect him to be $(verb synonym:beat)ing the $(animal).

Men who haven't had their end away, even if it's only with a box of Kleenex, start getting stressed and belligerent. Some instinct deep inside them is saying they need to compete for a mate, wherever she might be; which manifests in picking fights just for the sake of it. Another quirk of evolution getting it not quite right but close enough, often enough: ancient instinct says winning fights is how you get laid (and conversely, that the winner of any fight is automatically sexy). That works, if and only if competition for sexual partners is the only aggravating factor -- which it (pre)historically has been, often enough for that trait to have survived.

^^ seriously, my thoughts exactly! I'm sure she's seen plenty of wanks. Ridiculous.

Man who accidentally fired a shotgun into his lover's vagina leaving her with catastrophic injuries while he was fulfilling her sexual fantasy is jailed for 10 years
David Jeffers, 47, met with woman in Britannia hotel in Manchester in January
As part of a planned sexual fantasy, he inserted a shotgun into her vagina
But he accidentally pressed the trigger and ran from the hotel in a panic
He was today jailed for possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life

A man who left his partner for dead after accidentally firing a shotgun while it was inserted into her vagina to fulfill her sexual desires has been jailed for ten years.

David Jeffers, 47, fled in panic from a Britannia hotel in Manchester leaving his partner disfigured on the bed after their fantasy went catastrophically wrong.

The 46 year-old victim, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been left with life changing injuries to her bladder and female reproductive organs but amazingly survived.

In the days before their rendezvous, she told Jeffers of her sexual desires via text message, saying: 'I can't sleep, so excited.'

The victim, who worked as a manager in Stockport, Greater Manchester, had arranged and paid for him to stay with her at the hotel on January 30.

The couple consumed drink and drugs before engaging in sexual activity.

Jeffers, who lives in Harehills, Leeds, inserted the loaded shotgun, which he claims to have found in the toilet of the Wetherspoon's pub at Leeds train station, into her vagina before accidentally pressing the trigger.

As his victim lay naked on the bed, Jeffers phoned reception to ask for help before dressing himself and fleeing the hotel via a rear exit.

He made his way to Piccadilly train station where he caught a train back to Leeds in the early hours.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hoots-shotgun-woman-s-vagina-sexual-game.html
Not the cuntpunch she was hoping for!

“Personally, I think the situation has got worse,” said Arfon Jones, the police and crime commissioner for North Wales, which includes the town of Wrexham...

Fukkin' A. Had to go to Wrexham a while back for a docs appointment and was gobsmacked at the level of depravity, deficiency, drunkenness and generally derilict deadbeatory that abounds in such a relatively small, prosperous and picturesque town. Sure there are surely worse places about but lawdy that place is a depressing shitehole. The prevalence of voddy for brekky and Spice for lunch may not be entirely coincidental.

*apologises to other rural market towns drowning in dullness to the point of outright destruction of the populace - i'm sure y'all are almost as much or mostly more as godawful a place to exist within :(

Fukkin' A. Had to go to Wrexham a while back for a docs appointment and was gobsmacked at the level of depravity, deficiency, drunkenness and generally derilict deadbeatory that abounds in such a relatively small, prosperous and picturesque town. Sure there are surely worse places about but lawdy that place is a depressing shitehole. The prevalence of voddy for brekky and Spice for lunch may not be entirely coincidental.

*apologises to other rural market towns drowning in dullness to the point of outright destruction of the populace - i'm sure y'all are almost as much or mostly more as godawful a place to exist within :(

Been to Wrexham a few times for union stuffs. Twas okay. The place we went to was near an train station and was quite picturesque but was not ( as far as I'm aware) the central station.

Nice to pass through but I wouldn't want to live there.

Been to Wrexham a few times for union stuffs. Twas okay. The place we went to was near an train station and was quite picturesque but was not ( as far as I'm aware) the central station.

Nice to pass through but I wouldn't want to live there.

I think the clue is in the name - 'wrecks 'em'...

Didn't wreck me, though it's inhabitants might be wrecked!

That is really depressing. They cannot even be bothered to try do shit like this on the QT. They no longer even care about how blatantly hypocritical there behaviour is any more - we are just supposed to lie down and take it 'Do as I say not as I do'.

Unreal, innit?

Is it just me, or are most of these spliffs a big pile of shite?

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/...tive-joints-at-a-parade-for-weed-legalisation

I can do better tripping my tits off, outside, at night, in a storm...

Yeh, they are - one of the crossbar efforts looks ok but aside from that I can only spot one that is relatively trim, the rest are tampons. The tulip attempt is a joke. Novelty spliffs are fine for teenagers, otherwise just do a proper job, fat or thin, as long as it is trim, or get a contraption with a bowl.

I knew a guy who used to roll his joints with the adhesive at the bottom, on the outside of the skin, so when it was rolled there was exactly one full turn of paper around the tobacco and weed with about 5mm. overlap. But not content with this, he managed to take the show-offishness to the next level by setting light to the corner at the roach end, allowing the flame to propagate in as far as the still-moist glue and along towards the lighting end; then raise it to his lips with a precisely-timed flick of the wrist to bring the burning flap around to meet the other end as he brothe in his first toke.

He would construct and consume two of these works of art every morning, sitting cross-legged outside his tent, before even speaking.I wanted to see him set fire to his shorts or something, but it never happened. I suppose he must have got it wrong a fair few times when nobody was looking, and made real messes and wasted a lot of dope, but still. It was just unnecessary flashgittery, and he was loving it.

I knew a guy who used to roll his joints with the adhesive at the bottom, on the outside of the skin, so when it was rolled there was exactly one full turn of paper around the tobacco and weed with about 5mm. overlap. But not content with this, he managed to take the show-offishness to the next level by setting light to the corner at the roach end, allowing the flame to propagate in as far as the still-moist glue and along towards the lighting end; then raise it to his lips with a precisely-timed flick of the wrist to bring the burning flap around to meet the other end as he brothe in his first toke.

He would construct and consume two of these works of art every morning, sitting cross-legged outside his tent, before even speaking.I wanted to see him set fire to his shorts or something, but it never happened. I suppose he must have got it wrong a fair few times when nobody was looking, and made real messes and wasted a lot of dope, but still. It was just unnecessary flashgittery, and he was loving it.

Yh I've seen folk make those and wondered the same thing - I assumed that they practised without any weed in them