• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The News Thread v. Your Penises Are Too Large And It's All Our Fault

He was selling bashed up ethylphenidate as his 'baxtercain' and was probably slamming that too, but he was deffo mainling the MXE as well.

I remember that set from 2015 - It was class! I did my first penny acid to the 3 headline dance acts on The Other Stage that year the week after as I had taped them on the Sky - Rudimental from the Friday, Deadmau5 from the Saturday and the Chems from the Sunday. It's one of the best solo head parties I've ever had.

After a brief bit of googling, I take it the documentary you guys speak of is channel 4s 'Legally High'? Will gie it a swatch.

Eh, nowhere yet I just found the title haha. Will let ya know if I find it streaming somewhere.

I hear the yanks have attacked Syria's chemical weapons facility 8o

This could cause a shitstorm...

Oi, I'm trying to be frigging serious here.

Are you sure you weren't involved? I believe you've released a couple of cruise missiles yourself recently ;)

Big dicks, small dicks, thick dicks, long dicks. I love them all.

Uruguay becomes the first country in the world to sell cannabis over the counter in pharmacies
Uruguay is set to be the first country to legally sell cannabis for recreational use
Pharmacies across the South American nation can begin selling the it from July
Users have to be at least 18-years-old and sign up to a national register to buy
Registrants can buy up to a maximum of 40 grams (1.4 ounces) per month
1.4 ounces a month will do methinks a month
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cies-green-light-start-selling-marijuana.html

Putin tells the world - 'Attacking Syria again? You'll need to get through me': Russian battleship is positioned between US warships and runway hit by Trump's air strike as Vladimir makes his move
The US military fired more than 50 tomahawk missiles at al-Shayrat military airfield at 8.45pm EDT Thursday
Moves comes just hours after Trump said 'something should happen' following Tuesday's gas-attack atrocity
Trump took action after more than 80 were killed and many more were injured in the Sarin poison gas attack
'Even beautiful babies were cruelly murdered in this very barbaric attack,' he said after launching the strike
Russian President Vladimir Putin has issued a furious response calling airstrike an 'illegal act of aggression'
US called 'a partner of ISIS' by al-Assad's spokesman who said missile strikes are 'reckless and irresponsible'
Trump says airfield used to store toxic weapons and was the base for the aircraft involved in the Sarin attack
Claims that nine were killed, and more were injured, in the strike which has severely damaged the airbase
US told Moscow it was launching an airstrike about 30 minutes in advance - but did not ask for permission
This is a case of nut case fucking another nut case off!

Are there any bookies even willing to take a bet on this?
The only thing I'll say to it is if we survive this we'll survive anything between them two.

This is a case of nut case fucking another nut case off!

Are there any bookies even willing to take a bet on this?
The only thing I'll say to it is if we survive this we'll survive anything between them two.

This is causing me mild concern this morning. These two facing off in a limited ME engagement with Iranian involvement? I feel like I am in the opening scenes of 'Threads' before the main missile exchange salvo.

Potential for a shooting war here? 'It looks pretty hairy'. =D

You should have smoked it, it might have lasted longer... ;)

Hehe.
Since i switched to vaping, i get a lot stoneder off a lot less.

Actually, the less i smoke, the more it does - regardless of ROA, seemingly.
If i smoke occasionally, i get blazed off very little....tolerance, eh?

When i used to smoke weed all day every day, it didn't really get me very high - but i went through bales of the shit.

Moderation...i must be getting olde.

Hehe.
Since i switched to vaping, i get a lot stoneder off a lot less.

Actually, the less i smoke, the more it does - regardless of ROA, seemingly.
If i smoke occasionally, i get blazed off very little....tolerance, eh?

When i used to smoke weed all day every day, it didn't really get me very high - but i went through bales of the shit.

Moderation...i must be getting olde.
I hardly smoke now. Maybe once a month. I have a nice stash of Mullumbimby outdoor mango sativa and bubble hash made from the same weed. A couple of puffs on a spliff and i am high as a kite. I much prefer this situation.