The new phish appreciation thread

I must admit (I am ashamed) I have not got into some of the members solo albums. Can anyone suggest anything.

Im watching that king of the hill where the hippies take over that park the go camping at and character zero is playing in the background. Never noticed it till now. Damn knife gettin sassy af

Im watching that king of the hill where the hippies take over that park the go camping at and character zero is playing in the background. Never noticed it till now. Damn knife gettin sassy af

I know the exact episode you're talking about because king of the hill is only like my favorite show of all time. Never noticed the character zero.

I know the exact episode you're talking about because king of the hill is only like my favorite show of all time. Never noticed the character zero.

No wait it was the episode where he takes bobby snipe hunting and almost kills a crane. Its different than the one you are thinking of. I love Dales character in early episodes they should of just with his right wing paranoia through out the entire series imo

BL meet up at the mothership 2016. I'm down, if Hampton is actually happening, Thats my old hood and all that

Okay. It seems that the thread has ground to a halt. I will try to inject some new life into the thread as things of interest come up.
I personally will check out Phish side projects.
Hope all is well with the Phish Phans and Phamily.
I'll also try to keep up on Phish related news as it comes up.

I'm doing the ADD couch tour.
I'm watching Phish 9-6-15 Dicks Sporting Goods Park. So far great show.

Hi ya, hi ya . I am listening to Phish 8/1/14 The Amphitheatre at the Wharf, Orange Beach, AL. This is a titties show. I thought I'd blow off the dust on this thread and get this thread rolling with any news, or WTF ever. Right now listening to Devotion to a Dream. Jamming tune and set. Phans, help me revive the thread.

Trey Band is touring right now. Buddy said the Denver show was really good last night. My girl went to the Brooklyn show and had a blast.

Watched Trey Anastasio Band, on Conan, 11-18-2015. For whoever didn't see it, they played " The Song ". Pretty good. I like it. No Trey, anywhere near me. Just listened to Trey do "blaze on". Trey Anastasio Band, House of Blues, San Diego, CA, 11/1/15. Nice Show. The show that turned me on to his solo stuff is Trey Anastasio Band - 11/14/15, Fillmore Auditorium,Denver CO. Opening songs are great. Real nice show.

Last edited:
Who's going to NYE? I've got my tix for the NYE show and for the January 1st show, if I come across any other unexpected money I'm gonna get tix for January 2nd as well. I've been to my share of shows starting with the Went, then toured with them 99 and 2000, then hopped back on at the start of 2003 till I totally train wrecked on a nasty iv coke and dope habit. Then I took a decade off to recoup, and checked them out again summer of 2014, then went to MagnaBall last summer, which was awesome, first festival since Big Cypress, wasn't let down at all. Now I plan to see as many shows as I possibly can. As far as what I keep on my mp3 player goes: all of last tour, the Worcester 97 and 98 shows, Bomb Factory, halloween 95,96,98 and 11-02-98, a ton of summer 2000 since I saw all of those shows and a lot of fall 2000 since I did that tour too. Coral Sky, The Roxy 93, the island tour 98, well way too many to name them all. I use a FIIO X3, with a 64mb card and some sick MeElectronics M6 pro in-ear headphones. I would highly recommend getting a FIIO to anybody who loves Phish, being able to listen to 24-bit recordings is a must. If anybody is looking for any of the webcasts I've got all of them, they're all available online, but just incase anybody needs some guidance I can steer anyone to all of the sbd's from the last six years of so and all of the webcasts they ever did. Favorite show of all time: Big Cypress of course, Favorite show to listen to: 8-23-2015, third night of this past summers festival. I got accessible camping for that festival and OMG, I couldn't believe it. Better camping than Close Glenn camping or whatever it was, we had our own showers, own bathrooms, the only people in our area was handicapped (accessible camping) and friends and family camping (friends and family of the band). No lines for the showers, they camped me right next to the hospital they had their so my meds could stay in the fridge. Whenever I wanted a fresh Dasani water they would give me one, and whenever I wanted to use their employee bathroom they would let me use it. It did not feel like I was at a festival at all, after stepping out of the shower and putting my contacts in in the bathroom mirror, lol. Then I had access to the elevated stage area to watch the sets. I waited each day in line for them to open the gates to the stage area so I could get right up front, I was like 5 or 6 people back from Page side each night but after the first set each night I got so crowded I would resort back to the elevated platform where I would have my own chair and plenty of space, and our own port-a-potties of course. Sick festival experience, didn't compare to Big Cypress but still best hospitalities I've ever experienced at a Phish show.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...93727849.1073741847.1416809023&type=3&theater

Just watched a PBS (in America) show called Front and Center. Original air date was 5/20/2015. Trey Anastasio Band. He played with seven-piece band at the Brooklyn Bowl. The show is an hour long. Real nice set. I don't know if it's on youtube, but if you can find it, definitely worth a watch. When I get the set list, I'll post it.

Listening to Shine by Trey Anastasio. Also picked up Live Phish 10 : 6/22/94 Veterans Memorial Auditorium, Columbus, Ohio. Very nice concert.

Last edited: