The new phish appreciation thread

You're right. It sounds way to custied out for my liking.
But it is cool it's on my birthday. I never get a birthday show.

I've heard that venue is amazing. It's too bad panic is about 15 years past their prime, but it I'll be a good time. Enjoy.

It is nice it was awesome for phish. Ya I have noticed a lot of panic hate among wookies/ heady circles. Definetly past their prime but still a good time I saw them in June

i'll probably see a couple of NYE run shows this year. always a good time, just don't crush shit like they used to.

I didn't order the show tonight. Maybe I will later. I dunno. I'll just end up getting trashed on the couch and feeling like shit tomorrow.

Meh, decent looking show. All reports from friends that are there said it was pretty average. I expect big things over the next two nights.

Setlist Phish: Fri, Sep 04, 2015
Dick's Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO

Soundcheck: My Soul, Undermind, Hey Joe

Set 1: Tube > Ghost, Halley's Comet > Undermind, Yarmouth Road > Bathtub Gin, Waiting All Night, Horn, The Wedge, 46 Days > Run Like an Antelope

Set 2: Wolfman's Brother > Blaze On > Golden Age > Roses Are Free > Fuego, Wading in the Velvet Sea > Walls of the Cave

Encore: Hold Your Head Up > Bike > Hold Your Head Up, Loving Cup

Notes: This show will be webcast via LivePhish. The soundcheck's Undermind contained a Streets of Cairo tease from Trey. Bike was last played June 28, 2012 (132 shows).

i'll probably see a couple of NYE run shows this year. always a good time, just don't crush shit like they used to.
I went last night and they did jesus left chicago and city of dreams cover. It was random and fun. The band will never be the same without houser so it is unfair to compare them to phsih.
Keep panic out of this above awesome thread.
Agreed. Heady purest snobbery is something among my circles as well so I get your plight.

Heady purest snobbery or just the fact that panic sucks dik now even with herring. Glad you had fun. :)

Sup homey?

Welcome to the NEMD phish social thread. Good times to be had. Need more participants fo sho. I'm still on the fence with 3.0. Found some stuff I like but still lots of stuff I don't and too many songs without too many segues. Ya know? Maybe I'm just a bisco fan at heart and need a lot of dyslexic mumbo jumbo. I have a lot of needs musically and emotionally. ;)

Stop acting so old chicken. Get off the couch and dance those pants off.

I might. I dunno. My kid has beat me down hard today. I'm tired as fuck and the little shit will be up at the god damn crack of dawn again tomorrow ready to do it all over again.

Pull out, people, pull out.