Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

Best ive ever had

Pittsburgh
stamp-best ive ever had in green
quality-7
quantity-pretty nice size i got some that were like a 5 to a 8 id say.

**Paterson Fire**

City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Black
Name/Graphic: ARMANI/no graphic
Quality: 8/10
Quantity: 6/10
ROA: Snorted
Notes: Best bags Ive gotten from Paterson in a while. Slightly above average size bags, white-as-snow colored D, tastes awesome- no vitamin taste at all, very easy on your sinuses-no burning sensation or irritation at all, actually a pleasure to sniff. Straight up bangin' fire-ass dope. Get it while its hot!!!

New stamp outta ptown, guess i did hear him right, it was DEATH DAY. Im sure all the ptown cats will come across this as 4 of my guys all have this stamp now, so only a matter of time.

City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Purple
Name/Graphic: DEATH DAY/no graphic
Quality: 6/10
Quantity: 7/10
ROA: Snorted
Notes: Was told that this was the same thing as DEATHPROOF and it is actually very similar. Same decently fat bags all the way thru the buns. Same off-white color flakes. Same exact purple lettering used for the stamp font. Only thing different is that its more cut than the DEATHPROOF was. Still decent enough to buy again though.

Where the hell is this NEXT LEVEL?!? I wanna try it b4 yall run thru the city's whole damn supply of it

these are complete shit. do not waste ur time on these. mix up with those black fuckin fibers i cant stand - light ass color - garbage.

Ferrari (new batch, i think)
Paterson
Graphic: the horse up on its hind legs
Color: just red, no purple like it used to have, so light its almost pink
Quality: 4/10..there's definitely a little rush, but not too strong, then its just ehh at least im not sick kinda shit.
Quantity: 3/10- 6/10
ROA: IV
notes: mixes up milky, not the nice clear iced tea brown u see with good dope. the shit clogs up ur cotton and ur syringe. stick with ur deathproofs and unrated and if u can find the Ferrari's with the purple and red name and graphic those should hopefully still be good.

i also go way back with dolessdrugs, another member here, and last night got to experience some of that brooklyn fire he posted about the other day...he definitely wasn't exaggerating.

Blue bag, unstamped
brooklyn
graphic: none
quality: 9/10
quantity: 8/10
notes: the shit was as white as can be, and almost all the bags were filled to the first fold. i did a 4 bag shot, about half my normal dose and was nodding hard. did a 5 bag shot maybe 2 or 3 hours later, nodded for a few minutes and then slept super soundly for a while. even when i woke up 4 or 5 hours later i was still feeling fuzzy and it took alota effort to want to move at all. the guys running this operation are crazy professional, the spot is mad safe. id say keep ur eyes peeled if ur copping in BK, this is the best shit i've seen in a long, long time.

What up ya'll, I'm from about a half hour outside Pittsburgh but of course go there to cop all the time. This is what I've been getting the past few weeks. I'd like to say that it's my opinion that the "Rating" kinda goes on your tolerance...someone with a low tolerance might shoot 2 afghanistans and be crushed, while I shoot 5 of them to get a nice buzz...so before I rate, I'll say that if they're good bags I usually do 4 or 5 to get a good rush and a nice amount of nodding, if they're FIRE I'll do 3 to get a good rush and nice nod.

*These are all within the last 2 weeks. Say from the beginning of Thanksgiving week till now (Dec.5th).

AFGHANISTAN - green ink with 2 guns crossed & TRUE RELIGION - Purple Ink with some kind of pic, not sure what it is. Budda maybe? Something like that
*These 2 different bags I've been getting from the same hookup and as far as I can tell, are exactly the same. Just different stamps.
Quality: 6-7/10
Quantity: 5-6/10
These are (in my opinion) above-average bags. I'll do 3 or 4 for a decent buzz, 5 will get me pretty good. 6-7 would get me a heavy nod.

TUNA FISH - Red ink with words "TUNA FISH"
Quality: 7-8/10
Quantity: 7-8/10
These are nice bags for sure. Good amount in them and doing 3 of them gave me a nice rush. 4 Gave me a really good rush and 5 about put me on my ass. They also go the distance, lasting noticeably longer than the Afghanistan or True Religions.

LUCKY 13 - Black ink with very detailed skull-type-thing-smoking-a-cig drawing and detailed cursive words "Lucky 13" within the art. Also, on the opposite side of the bottom of the bag, is the plain number "13" that can't be seen till you cut the tape and open the bag. Never saw a bag that had something like that before. These are the most detailed stamps I've ever seen. I mean, somebody put some work into making these things stand out.
Quality: 7/10
Quantity: 8/10
Fat bags quantity wise and pretty good too. I'd say they're just a tad below the Tuna Fish in Quality (like 4 of these = 3.5 Tuna Fish) but these maybe just a little fatter in size, so it about evens out. Different kinda rush, not quite as intense as the Tuna Fish, but good nonetheless and lasts quite awhile too. Defiantly good shit. I liked em.

RED, WHITE AND BLUE (STARS AND STRIPES, 4TH OF JULY'S ETC)- White bags with red and blue stars on them
Quality: 5-6/10
Quantity: 7/10
Didn't like these as much as the others I've listed...gave an OK rush but I had to do a bunch of them to get it (like 7) and didn't last as long as the others I've rated here.

BLACK AND GOLD HEARTS- Black bags with gold hearts. Another first for me...never saw black bags till I saw these things. Got them a few times in the summer, then a few times recently.
Quality: 6-6.5/10
Quantity: 7-8/10
These are good bags, about the same as the lucky 13's, similar kind of rush and duration..not quite as good as the 13's, but close. Also similar in quantity, although not quite as fat. Perhaps its the same dope at the 13's, but just not quite as fat so I rate them a tad lower? I'm not sure, splitting hairs here though.

I haven't had any bad bags in Pittsburgh in the past several weeks. For some reason there was some kind of a drought there in the beginning of November (at least for my connects, which I'm down to 2 from my previous 5 sad to say..one got hit by task, one moved away and one had a kid and quit selling shit), but that seems to have been fixed, at least for the time being. Of all these bags I've been getting recently, I'd say the Tuna Fish is the best, followed closely by the Lucky 13's and those black bags with the gold hearts(although I only got them once, and I think its the same dope as the 13's just not quite as much of it). The Tuna Fish rush is killer and the duration is awesome. I'll shoot 4 at 10:00am and be straight well into the evening (not still high of course, but not getting sick either).

Any of you heads from the 'Burgh want to PM me, I just recently started posting on Bluelight again and would like to connect with some locals. Hit me up! Peace,

shade12435

Last edited:
garabage

City- Pittsburgh
Stamp name:Champ
Stamp Color:Red
Stamp Graphic (if any):m Champ sports emblem
Color of Product: white/lite tan
Quality : 2
Quantity: 5

Usually do about 4 to get high and just did 15 and barely got anything...don't get them

City - Pitt
Name- Tuna fish
Color- red
quality - 6
Quantity-5
Pretty good stuff and would take it any day of the Champs

Last edited:
TO JARRETTSCAPO: yo i dont know if ur refering to a batch of DEATH DAY from a while ago, cuz this batch thats around now DEFINITELY aint garbage. I most always agree with your rating of a particular stamp, which is why i think you had different DEATH DAY stamps. Its not super fire at all, but its definitely over a 5+

PINK PANTHER
Graphic: the pink panther
Quality: 5/10
Count: 5/10
Color/Consistency: off white and flaky, mixes up to the color yoohoo
Packing/Neatness: 5/10
Overall: 5/10 needed to bang 5 to get rush.

TO JARRETTSCAPO: yo i dont know if ur refering to a batch of DEATH DAY from a while ago, cuz this batch thats around now DEFINITELY aint garbage. I most always agree with your rating of a particular stamp, which is why i think you had different DEATH DAY stamps. Its not super fire at all, but its definitely over a 5+

I think I would rate em at a 5, definitely not higher than that though. I dunno if I would say garbage, but definitely nothing special about this batch whatsoever.

mult-i-tool outa washington heghts.
quality-is it ever good enough?
quanity-lets do "lack of quantity" so i can give it a high number- 9
if your sick it'll do the job. but i bought some coke too so i could get a rush of some sort

*no*

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone recently had the guns n roses out of newark my connect said they are a purplish pinkish? I am going in about 6 hours so if anyone could let me know that would be great.

Stamp: First Ride
Graphic: none just text
Quality: 6.5
comments:kinda small

Stamp: Passion
Graphic: Text with a "heart and arrow"
Quality: 3
comments: pretty shitty dope

I think I would rate em at a 5, definitely not higher than that though. I dunno if I would say garbage, but definitely nothing special about this batch whatsoever.

exactly - just everyday good average dope. theres better and theres ALOT ALOT worse out there.

I just stumbled into some crazy Brooklyn fire, so good I wanted to put it on bluelight as soon as I got home. I opened this page, then decided to do a quick shot to "verify the quality"/get high after the ten min bike ride home. I did a two bag shot, when I was doin' 5 bun shots of deathproof and the like from Paterson. That was around 10pm. Here I am at 3am, waking up to my reply being a whole lot of "fffffffffffffffffffff". Don't nod and bluelight... Yeah, right, that's one of my favorite passtimes. Anyway the bags.

Blue bags, unstamped, super professional tape job, it's seriously like laser straight.
Quantity:8/10, about 3/4 to first fold after bag is opened
Quality: 9/10, these are bags you gotta be careful wit, tried 1 at his place, had me buzzin and itchin my head, a real rush from just a solo, 2 had me noddin in a time-warp, drop-yo-cig&burn-yo-clothes-bed&house-down nod.

Incredibly well organized team of 10+ people makes this pickup the safest, quickest, and easiest I've ever done. Takes ten minutes as runner goes to nearby safehouse, you try it, then buy however many you came for. As long as they don't start taking unnecessary risks or get too big too fast, they should be able to grab most of the traffic in their local region in months.

In short, if you hear anything about these in brooklyn, do what you can to get the digits. They are looking to expand as much as possible since they just relocated. The guys are all chill, no real gangsta types, fair prices, no street exposure to narcos, fat bags and quality I haven't seen in NYC (except accidentally leading to ODs). GET THESE NOW and be very careful. Good luck, hope you've been good to the gods of papaver somniferum ;)

How was it compared to Target? I'm in Los Angeles at the moment, but I'm going to be back in NYC over break and plan on *not incrimnating myself on a public forum*. If this stuff beats that Target really well then they might be getting some business from me.

Are they street boys or do you need to know someone to get it?

Allstar

stamp-allstar
quality-7
quantity-7
picked these up in the burgh yesterday 3 times lol and again in the morning. these are fireee!:D

Last edited:
mult-i-tool outa washington heghts.
quality-is it ever good enough?
quanity-lets do "lack of quantity" so i can give it a high number- 9
if your sick it'll do the job. but i bought some coke too so i could get a rush of some sort

*snip*

You can list the name of the city where you copped your dope, but you cannot list streets or spots. And if you think cops aren't looking to bust a junkie with a bundle you're wrong. How do you think they obtain information on dealers? The snatch up folks like us, tell us what kind of trouble we're in and then they offer us reduced charges for information on drug dealers. Furthermore, if I was copping fire on the corner of street A and street B and then I saw that spot listed in here, I'd stop going there ASAP. And if I was a dealer I'd shut it down quick.You sound like a guy whose never been arrested (try to keep it that way man, going to jailis horrible). Trust me dude, cops do not like junkies and will arrest us because they can. As far as the "what the fuck good is this forum" there is a very important role that this forum serves. It is called "HARM REDUCTION." If there is a batch of hot bags going around, maybe someone who found out the hard way can warn everyone else before someone else has to take a trip to the ER or even six feet under. Come on man, you know better. If you want a new connect drive to the projects in Newark, Paterson, Jersey City, Trenton, or Camden and just look for the corner boys. In a perfect world we could just give each other all of our connects but the fact of the matter is that possession of heroin, even if it'sonly one bag, it is a felony. So we need to exercise caution and stop complaining. Be thankful you can go on your computer and find out what is going to kill you before it does. Be safe my brotha.

Hey I've been trolling this thread for a minute, but I'm lazy as fuck and just finally got around to registering to this site so I can post. I guess I'll leave you guys with a little usage-bio so you know where my tolerance is at; I can definitely empathize with the cats that bang a brick or so a day, that was my regimen for a while, but all good things come to an end, don't they? I had cut back from that to about a bun a day (not cuz I wanted too, I can assure you that!) before I got popped and ended up having to detox in jail. (the nice thing about ryker's is they give you a couple hits of done til they ship you upstate. So anyways I've been out for about 7 months now and I'm back on my horse- but I'm kind of a chipper now, I use bupe and stuff to mediate everyday use... but I can easily do a bundle and a half in a day if money allows and I can slam 4 or 5 common bags. So anyways, here's what I've come across...

Syracuse
Kickin Ass (with a kung fu dude doing a karate kick)
Quantity 5
Quality 4
Got these when I took a trip upstate... I know they're from NJ tho. It's probably the best stuff in syracuse tho?

Brooklyn
Old Spice
Quantity 5
Quality 6
Copped these bitches in Brooklyn, but dude says he goes to BX to get em. Only about half of them are stamped and the ones that are have a tiny black Old Spice logo on them.. don't let that deceive you tho, these are worth it.

Brooklyn
ALEVE (red) no graphic, just ALEVE in all caps
quantity 4/5
quality 4/7
This shits been around for a while and fluctuates in quantity and quality. One time it almost laid me out in KFC...

there's a bunch more I'm forgetting, I'll just put em up later.