The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

Stamp:Louis Vuitton
Graphic: none
Quality: 7/10
Count: 5/10
Color/Consistency: white and flaky
Packaging/Neatness: 4/10 a little sloppy but it didn't affect the dope
ROA: IV
Overall Score: 7/10 I got a pretty intense rush after banging 4 bags. I really like this shit.

Stamp:TABASCO
Graphic: none
Quality: 8/10
Count: 8/10
Color/Consistency: beige and flaky. It mixed up pretty dark, like iced tea
Packaging/Neatness: 3/10 the stamp was dark but kind of smeared making it kinda difficult to read
Overall Score: 8/10 this shit is absolute fire!!! I'm still new to injecting and I got nervous when it hit me. I was fucked up. I couldn't see straight and I was dizzy as hell for a good few minutes. The rush was very intense.

Last edited:
Jersey CITY
Stamp: BOSS
Color: BLACK
Graphic: Picture of what looks like "ISSAC HAYES giving two middle fingers"
Quality: 8.5/10
Count: 8/0
Color: whiteish
Overall: 8.5/10

8o
really now?

wish i had your tolerance! :)

i thought this was one of the worst bags i've had in a long time.
2/10

Also "Dunkin Donuts" is the same product as "Passion".

anyone ever hear of DEATH DAY (?) purple stamp outta paterson? maybe i didnt hear him right on the phone but thats what i heard. for what its worth he also said its the same as DEATHPROOF, lets hope so

What is the open air scene like in Paterson? Is it crazy like in Newark? Here in New Brunswick you need to have numbers. There is one street where you can cop open air sometimes but it's not anything like Newark. So what's the deal with P-town???

Stamp: THE NORTH FACE
Graphic: the logo that company uses was the graphic on the stamp
Quality: 6/10
Count: 5/10
Color/Consistency of Poduct: off white powder
Packing/Neatness: 5/10
ROA: sniff
Overall Score: 5.5/10 I scored this a few days ago and forget to post a review. These were solid.

Friday mornin in the burgh...

My main man got something new today, I didn't hear anything about them but he rarely has anything that sucks so I gave them a shot and man it was definitely worth the chance!!

KING OF NEW YORK-light blue text with a crown about it, white bags
Quality-7.5/10
Quanity-5/10
Neatness-5/10
Comments-these are fire, alittle small but they are definitely worth grabbin! Light tan and alittle sticky, mixes up completly clear with nothing left in the cooker, all around these are fire!! Stay high but play it safe all!!

do not use this thread to give informatin on how to acquire drugs. If this happens again you will be getting an infraction

do not use this thread to give informatin on how to acquire drugs. If this happens again you will be getting an infraction

Last edited by a moderator:
New stamp outta ptown, guess i did hear him right, it was DEATH DAY. Im sure all the ptown cats will come across this as 4 of my guys all have this stamp now, so only a matter of time.

City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Purple
Name/Graphic: DEATH DAY/no graphic
Quantity: 7/10
ROA: Snorted
Notes: Was told that this was the same thing as DEATHPROOF and it is actually very similar. Same decently fat bags all the way thru the buns. Same off-white color flakes. Same exact purple lettering used for the stamp font. Only thing different is that its more cut than the DEATHPROOF was. Still decent enough to buy again though.

Where the hell is this NEXT LEVEL?!? I wanna try it b4 yall run thru the city's whole damn supply of it

Next Level is what i usually get, its not from any block or spot...it is usually around all the time, but suddenly yesterday he ran out, and today he came thru with some new shit (not that good) then he had something different which i didnt even bother to try.

Stamp: 2012 (red)
Quality 5/10
Quantity: 4/10
NOWHERE NEAR AS GOOD AS NEXT LEVEL!

Stamp: First Ride (Blue)
Quantity: 4/10
It was Decent Quality, but as usual, small...

I am just spoiled with the Next Level, that everything i get is pathetic next to it.

Porsche is Second place(7/10 but quantity sux!)... (purple)

YOu da you da best, you da you the best

The Best I Ever Had - green stamp
Quanity: 6/10
this shizzle is fire. . and you will rarely here that from me, but this qualifies. . DEFINATELY!!!!

i am ranging in about half of my dosage(bagwise) and i was freakin blitz. . .i was tryin to spend my energy on MafiaWars for the last 3 hours and couldnt get 2 freakin jobs done in a row without noddin the fuck out for different parts of time rangin from a minute or 2 to a half hour or so. . AHHHH! i remember why i started doin this shit now. .

Other Comments: shit is very clean, mixes up very dark but clear! (Ice Tea). no traces left over in the cooker. also a lil thick, expands when you hit close to the solution point. gained a full 5+ units of mixture in the fit when i did my first mix up. . way above average dope. i havent even done my maintenace shot yet(figured i would type this out first). My first dose was at 3pm. . (so over 5 hours and im just startin to come down). so the legs on theese are very good!

Packaging: bag - normal bag, just like the usual jersey glassine bag. . a little wider then they are tall. . tape - a lil thicker than usual. be careful opening these. the tape will crack like it is suposed to (its not that really clear tough shit that wont tear or kind you need to peel or cut) but it is a little thick and if you just go to pull apart at the fold it could rip the bag

HOWEVER: As good as these bags of dope are, the stamp job was done quickly. some are stamped halfway on some and some are stamped 3 times per bag. or there is a stray "best" or "ever had" on some. . . .lol. . .

also:

Dick Time
Quantity: 5/10
Quality: SHIT - 2/10

I just took pictures of the 2 (Porsche and First Ride ) for comparasion.
But, The Camera is 14.7 mpixel and the picture is too big.
I dont feel like messing around resizing it, or setting the resolution lower and takin a new pic...
so ill describe it.
Simple the porsche was 2x the size of the first ride....but all the bags vary, first ride is worse than porsche in some, but porsche was better than first ride than others.
But quality is better in the porsche!
First Ride is white too, but it burns going up...
I can be wrong, first ride might be better, i didnt get enough to get a full experience.
Any questions? lmk, I cant Private Msg yet... still a newbie i guess.

New stamp outta ptown, guess i did hear him right, it was DEATH DAY. Im sure all the ptown cats will come across this as 4 of my guys all have this stamp now, so only a matter of time.

City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Purple
Name/Graphic: DEATH DAY/no graphic
Quantity: 7/10
Notes: Was told that this was the same thing as DEATHPROOF and it is actually very similar. Same decently fat bags all the way thru the buns. Same off-white color flakes. Same exact purple lettering used for the stamp font. Only thing different is that its more cut than the DEATHPROOF was. Still decent enough to buy again though.

Where the hell is this NEXT LEVEL?!? I wanna try it b4 yall run thru the city's whole damn supply of it

LOL Funny you should say that because, apparently yesterday, they finally ran out of Next Level. So of course that means hell for me having to go to the ghetto to get shit!
And no less, get inferior quality. :(
Atleast it wasnt fake, but tiny pathetic size is the problem!
I hate buying bags!!!
I WISH THERE WAS A WAY TO BUY GRAMS OR MORE INSTEAD OF BUNDLES BECAUSE I HATE BUYING 10 BAGS WITH BARELY ANYTHING IN IT!!
It is so stupid sometimes.

City: camden
Color: blue
Name/Graphic: 60 sec no graphic
Quality: 5/10
Notes: decent d but bags still aint very big. not as small as some others but def know when you pour it out and just get one line out of it they arent nearly as big as stuff i used to get . Maybe its just camden , i dont know , but seems lately like everything is about half size it was couple years ago ..............anyone else notice this ?
at least the d is decent , this spot had so many people coppin there , must not be much else around area thats that great, wish da ssource would be how it supposedly was few months ago again

its funny about that next level; cuz we are spoiled.

and for open air market in paterson. just dont do it. its not safe by any means anymore. thats why u see less and less dudes by the month out hustlin. all spots are watched and alot even got cameras now. this aint 5 yrs ago. u need numbers in todays world. all the shit is garbage from street hustlers anyway. not worth the charge, or passaic cnty jail. AT ALL.

MODS, i never get off topic, but i gotta say this to help dude out who asked that question. Bro, take it from someone who cops about 90% of the time in Paterson, that city is SOO damn hot right now, it would be a suicide mission to go cop open-air without a phone number. Plus, with New Jersey apparently now enforcing the "Loitering To Commit a CDS" law, which is basically fancy talk for "being white in the hood", it makes driving around (or god-forbid walking around!) a gamble every time you do it. That law basically overrides the police's need to have "Probable Cause" in pulling you over and searching you for no reason other then that you are white, from out of town, and driving through a bad part of the city.

Its about as safe as driving through the city until you find a street with a dozen dudes gathered outside a liquor store just "chillin", and you park your car and get out, and with your white-skinned hand you hold your wallet up above your head and scream "WHOSE GOT MY HEROIN?" Kidding obviously, but still, id say Paterson is just as bad if not worse than Newark right now, and thats about as hot as it gets in Jersey cities.

This ongoing stamp thread is the ONLY bluelight threads ive EVER posted in so Im not trying to get a warning here, so ill keep my advice brief homeboy: DO NOT COP OPEN-AIR IN PATERSON.

Last edited:
The Best I Ever Had - green stamp
Quanity: 6/10
this shizzle is fire. . and you will rarely here that from me, but this qualifies. . DEFINATELY!!!!

i am ranging in about half of my dosage(bagwise) and i was freakin blitz. . .i was tryin to spend my energy on MafiaWars for the last 3 hours and couldnt get 2 freakin jobs done in a row without noddin the fuck out for different parts of time rangin from a minute or 2 to a half hour or so. . AHHHH! i remember why i started doin this shit now. .

Other Comments: shit is very clean, mixes up very dark but clear! (Ice Tea). no traces left over in the cooker. also a lil thick, expands when you hit close to the solution point. gained a full 5+ units of mixture in the fit when i did my first mix up. . way above average dope. i havent even done my maintenace shot yet(figured i would type this out first). My first dose was at 3pm. . (so over 5 hours and im just startin to come down). so the legs on theese are very good!

Packaging: bag - normal bag, just like the usual jersey glassine bag. . a little wider then they are tall. . tape - a lil thicker than usual. be careful opening these. the tape will crack like it is suposed to (its not that really clear tough shit that wont tear or kind you need to peel or cut) but it is a little thick and if you just go to pull apart at the fold it could rip the bag

HOWEVER: As good as these bags of dope are, the stamp job was done quickly. some are stamped halfway on some and some are stamped 3 times per bag. or there is a stray "best" or "ever had" on some. . . .lol. . .

also:

Dick Time
Quality: SHIT - 2/10

Damnnnn LoL, another stamp you get one week after me.. I thought it was Fire also, but as good as Best I Ever Had is, look out for the bags called Kicking Ass. I've never seen bags so consistantly fat till I seen the Kicking Ass, its maybe a point above Best I Ever Had.. My peoples got Kicking Ass like two days after Best I Ever Had, and since has been switching back and forth (tonight he had Best I Ever Had), so hopefully you will see it soon.

P e A c E

Camden, Friday night

Still getting the..
60 Sec - wide blue bags in ziplock, been described before - unchanged.
Quality: 7/10 very very solid
Quantity: from 3.5/10 to 6.5/10 - I knew they were gonna start messing with it, haa
Comments: This is still part of the first batch since they changed the name, I believe. That said, sets in the area have a history of making the very first batches after a rebranding some fuckin' FIRE. That was the case here, and even already there's been a slight decrease. I wouldn't be shocked to later find out that it keeps decreasing, but I doubt it'd drop below a 5. Probably hover around a 6 or so, but right now it's 7+. The location is fine and the people are some of the coolest and polite and got-your-back dudes I've ever met. Get it!

On open-air markets:
Different cultures for different cities.
In Camden you can get phone numbers, but essentially the issue with that, is that it may just be some part-time worker at the set's PERSONAL number, and not always useful. The thing with Camden is that you will frequently see the same stamp for six months to a year and that's a common occurrence.
I've noticed in other cities you can call one dealer, but he's obviously just grabbing prepack stamps from HIS guy(s), and they change faster than you can blink sometimes.
I prefer to have one consistent-quality stamp from one set, the same location, 24/7, and that is open-air in Camden. For the past two or so years I've done nothing but open-air copping, in Camden, in the same few-block radius, with ZERO issues aside from two isolated, early-on amateur incidents that were my own fault and won't be repeated. Learn from your mistakes, friends.

Anyway without getting too off-topic, the point of this is that you shouldn't just discount the notion of open-air markets. Depending on where you are, it may be the only way to go, and in this case, the best quality and the most reliable people and best customer service out there. This may not be common in a lot of areas, but you don't know until you try. If you do try, be smart and stay safe. You will get to know people quick, and when you find the right people, remember who they are and stay with them.
The only problem, police issues excluded, with open-air acquisition, occurs when people get nervous and blindly snatch up the very first thing encountered. Do not do this. If you MUST get something new and unknown, and you're concerned about something, the best option is to buy a single tester and go back if it's worth it.

Take your time, know what you're doing, and know your people. It can be just as safe and rewarding as phone/meeting dealer relationships. But as with anything concerning potentially dangerous and potentially imprisoning situations, USE YOUR HEAD.

Last edited:
anyone try death wish, from nyc its a off white, very soft crumbles easily, powder.i have no tolerance, one bag can get me nodding hard, twice(snorted). it has a skull and crossbones between the words death and wish on top and bottom. stamp bag is white.