• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

anyone hear of stamp called money train ?
ac area (supposedly from philly )
quality 5/10
quanity 3/10 definitly small

I dont know if they are all this small or if my boy just gets small ones from his guy but lately stuff in camden is small and this is even smaller...............i just dont understand what happened to decent size bags ????
how can you pour a bag out and only get one little line ? used to get bags in Cmd almost full.............

i forgot to post these bags i got last week from da burgh

Cadillacwith like a red spinner on it.
quality-6.5
quantity-7
pretty nice bags, i liked them.

serial killer 2 out of the bunch were blue but they were all the same.
quality-7
quantity-7
really good bags i liked these a lot.

Newark
Stamp name: Sunkist
Stamp Color: Orange
Stamp Graphic (if any): Sunkist Logo
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 8
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 8
ROA: sniffed,
oh man this shit is Phire! n i have a really high tolerance!!!

Paterson
Stamp name: SPORTS CENTER
Stamp Color: Blue No Graphic
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 7
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 5
This some average D, no complaints

Stamp name: FIRST RIDE
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 6
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 6
Better Than average, burns nose in a good way.

why the hell is my post gone? it didnt say shit about shit "thizzer" go get "stupid dumb and Hyphy" and leave my posts alone. I do what i want. acting like this is a police state. if you dont want people to write what they think, then this shouldnt be a public forum. and dont you ever threaten me again, or i'll see it than your banned....PERSONALLY. beezie

Thizzer is a moderator dummy. That means he controls the thread. You cannot ban him. But he can ban you. How inconvenient for you my friend. This thread is not a police state. We discuss the quality of heroin, which is in fact an illegal drug. A police state would not allow individuals to discuss the quality of controlled dangerous substances. Anyway, I hope Thizzer does ban you because you're a fucking butthole. And I'm getting the vibe that you're about fifteen years old. Let me know when your birthday is and I'll buy you a bundle for your sweet sixteen. Toodles cupcake.

lool.gif

I havent laughed this hard in a while

guttrotten, I highly suggest you read around before you post any more and make a complete idiot out of yourself, again
But thank you for the lulz, beezie ;)<3

p.s. you go SCB, kudos on that troll smackdown

Last edited:
man, i just had to edit the shit out of this thread. the past two pages were source-ville supreme!

just a reminder:

anyone who posts information on how to source, anyone who asks for sources, anyone who is caught posting their contact info, anyone who is asking someone to post their contact info, or anyone posting anything other than stamp ratings is going to be getting a warning or infraction. this is no joke. Im going to start being a bit more strict about how this thread is run, and if that doesn't work, ill go and shut this thread down.

capiche?

Yo, thizzer dont sweat becuz Im back on this bitch, yea IM BACK THE FUCK IN THIS THREAD, AND I AINT SOFT LIKE THIZZER LOL...Na jk dude, but real talk, Yall already know. I will just shut this shit the fuck down if yall clowns want to keep fuckin it up and your lucky i aint been on BL for a lil while and didnt see that ish or I woulda straight just deleted the whole damn past couple pages. I aint got to go see the posts to kno wat kind of LAME , FOOLISH, SORRY-ASS, NEWJACK KNOW-NOTHIN, CANT-FIND-UR-OWN-DOPE SHIT that some of yall WANNABE INTERNET JUNKIES be fuckin posting in these threads, so I can tell u right now that if Thizzer says there was sourcin, I aint even got to see for my self to lock this thread on all yall if thats wat u deserve for bein so god damn dumb about shit. I aint jokin, if you are that lame that u need to post shit online to get dope then I feel sorry for u and u shouldnt be on here and I dont feel bad about sayin that. Learn some god damn discretion for ur own sakes, real talk, at least have the brains to not be so fuckin OBVIOUS...Like really, u cant do no better? Step ur fuckin game up, u will never last in the dope game doin straight dumb shit like postin for sources on a forum. Go head, feel bad, call me a dick , becuz I dont give a shit, this thread aint for buyin dope and yall know that and if you dont then you shouldnt be postin in it cuz you too sorry to have the common sense to know better.

Stamp: Greenlight (green stamp; sloppy as fuck!)
Quality: 5/10
Quantity: 3/10 (The bags have been TINY lately all around...I wish I can find a decent sized/quality stamp so i can buy them all up so i dont have to waste my money on 10 bags and get 2-3 bags worth of dope...that shit is a bigger burden on my paycheck than taxes!)

It is OK if u have no other choice, but if u can get something better than def do it!
I poured out 3 and it was equal to the size of 1

where was this stamp from? around january of last year green light was the only bags on the one corner i was coppin from for a fuckin week n a half yo...it was never fire but never bad just regular reliable dope, aw man i banged so much of that fucking green light diesel it would crack me up if that stamp was back in paterson again.

Okay back again with some updates.

K-OATIC black stamp, definitely mis-spelled on the stamp, think they were trying to make a play on "Chaotic"
Quantity 5
Quality 5
Brooklyn. Not the best D, not the worst. Def gets you off sick, and you know exactly what to expect.

(Weird looking circle with something inside, indecipherable) This stamp is pretty small and red, with no words. The D boy calls it by some name which escapes me, but it's just a little red mess.
Quantity 5
Quality 7
This was def the best shit I had seen around BK since I came home. This one made me fall down comin out of a public bathroom, too. You'll never be able to ask around for it, but if you see it grab it, it's worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Graffkid you can only post the city. no location in the city. dont matter if its as vauge as north side or south side or up town or down town or wtfever, city only, dont fuck it up for everybody else...theres only 3 fuckin ruels yo come on, no location other than city, dont source and dont name prices. it aint that hard, i kno u new but that aint no excuse to not pay attention...all good jus dont slip again yo

Lacey WHATS good !!!!! Hey got an idea, maybe its dumb. Can we post pics of the actual D poured out to show size of bags ? Sorry if thats bad idea but i think it would be good way to show because you might think a bag is fat and i might think its just average ............you can usually tell pretty well when you pour it out and make a line out of it ......................and i just wonder if stuff everywhere has been as small as Cmd lately

Brooklyn, NYC
Name: COCA COLA
Graphic: Coca Cola in same cursive font as soft drink
Quality: 6
Quantity: 6
Comments: Little break from the TARGET. Coca Cola was nice, not great but good solid diesel.

Lacey WHATS good !!!!! Hey got an idea, maybe its dumb. Can we post pics of the actual D poured out to show size of bags ? Sorry if thats bad idea but i think it would be good way to show because you might think a bag is fat and i might think its just average ............you can usually tell pretty well when you pour it out and make a line out of it ......................and i just wonder if stuff everywhere has been as small as Cmd lately

as long as its posted in NSFW tags I dont see why not.

Newark
Stamp name: Sunkist
Stamp Color: Orange
Stamp Graphic (if any): Sunkist Logo
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 8
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 8
ROA: sniffed,
oh man this shit is Phire! n i have a really high tolerance!!!

Paterson
Stamp name: SPORTS CENTER
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 7
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 5
This some average D, no complaints

Stamp name: FIRST RIDE
Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 6
Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 6
Better Than average, burns nose in a good way.
I used to get sunkist a few months ago and they were sooo bomb.

Stamp: VERSACE
Graphic: a girl's face with shoulder length curly hair (the name aqnd graphic are in black ink)
Quality: 8/10
Count: 6/10
Color/Consistency of Product: off white clumpy powder
Neatness of Package: 8/10 nicely folded, neatly taped, the stamp is clear and legible, and the dope pours out nicely leaving behind a minimal amount of residue. No scraping necessary as the residue falls out when tnhe bags are ripped open.
ROA: IV
Overall Score: 8/10 This shit is fire. I rated it a day por two ago and today I copped off a different dude who clearly did not step on it.

I hadnt read thru so much of the thread last night but I just went and checked wats been good lately and idk if its the time of year, or that I aint take my methadone yet and feelin a lil halfass cuz of that, or wtf it is, but readin just got me on some full on straight up chills up the spine type of feen shit. Like damn usually I read i tand dont think nothin of it but today that crave just got me by the balls. Ima break one of thes days...

Yo Lacey my bad for violating, I was just under the impression that NYC kinda had different guidelines cuz it's so damn big and each neighborhood is like a little motherfuckin city. I mean, Harlem is to Manhattan like what Patterson is to NJ. Beyond that, if you scroll up you'll see references to neighborhoods in NY.... There's even one that's been edited (I think it was the dude trying to source or whatever) that still says "Washington Heights"! And I know that in the past I've seen L.E.S. and other neighborhoods..
Not trying to bust your balls or act like I was in the right, just explaining why I didn't know I was violating. Won't happen again tho.

mult-i-tool outa washington heghts.
quality-is it ever good enough?
quanity-lets do "lack of quantity" so i can give it a high number- 9
if your sick it'll do the job. but i bought some coke too so i could get a rush of some sort

*no*

Yeah, this is the edited one. Washington Hts is in- well you know where it is...

Yo Lacey my bad for violating, I was just under the impression that NYC kinda had different guidelines cuz it's so damn big and each neighborhood is like a little motherfuckin city. I mean, Harlem is to Manhattan like what Patterson is to NJ. Beyond that, if you scroll up you'll see references to neighborhoods in NY.... There's even one that's been edited (I think it was the dude trying to source or whatever) that still says "Washington Heights"! And I know that in the past I've seen L.E.S. and other neighborhoods..
Not trying to bust your balls or act like I was in the right, just explaining why I didn't know I was violating. Won't happen again tho.

Yea, I shoulda been clearer its fine to say Harlem or Brooklyn. I know Harlem is part of manhattan, but its almost like a seperate boro within manhattan. So for our thread count Harlem as a boro, and u can list it along with Brooklyn queens bronx SI, or manhattan. But nothin more specific than that.

when u get to sayin the boro, like "bronx" dont b sayin south bronx or , brooklyn-bed sty or harlem-west side, u feel me.

Ur right that i wasnt clear im sorry wat i meant was that u should not say the area of brooklyn, u had metioned a side of town in BK and i meant thats wat wasnt allowed not that u could not say bk at all.

So, ima go over it for yall. To say NYC-Bronx , is fine. sayin Paterson NJ is fine. But sayin Paterson NJ-Fourth Ward aint fine. U get me? That goes for everyone do u understand? If u dont ill explain again but that should say it. No Brooklyn-east new york , or Philly-North philly or Newark-on the Irvington border or wat the fuck ever. No naming neighborhoods or sections of the city, aside from NYC. Becuz new york is such a big city its OK to name boros becuz its like naming a city. Otherwise na. So i think its pretty clear if u got any common sense at all so if u got a question post it but dont fuck around actin like oh i didnt understand knowin ur wrong but playin like u dont know, cuz this shit aint that complex.