• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

Talkin shit in this thread aint gonna be tolerated. If u think u know everything, thats cool, but if u cant post about it respectfully, your posts gonna disappear.

Keep in mind that if u cop and know the scene in PITTSBURGH or BROOKLYN then maybe you dont know the way shit works in JERSEY. If you cop in PHILLY and CAMDEN then maybe you dont know shit about NEWARK. If you cop in PATERSON, Dont talk shit when people from TRENTON are postin about the game down there. You kno about the shit you know. You can talk about wat you know, and thats as far as it goes.

When you make assumptions about how shit goes in another hood that you dont know shit about, you the one whose makin yourself out to be a fool.

You can talk all the shit you want, but people who start makin problems with others in this thread will get all their posts deleted, and wont be participating in the thread no more. So think about it. If you want to run your mouth, cool, but youll be barred from gettin responses or askin questions in the thread, so take ur pick.

Thanks yall, keep up the good work to those who are doin it. Sin, mad love homie, stay in touch you know Im clean and wont lead you wrong. <3

Nobody is even posting ratings no more....

From now on, its like this.

NEW RULE: DO NOT post a question about a stamp, unless youre also reviewing a stamp too.

Too many takers in here not enough givers. everybody wants to know thsi and that, but don come back to rate it when they get it.

Time to start reviewin shit again yall, the "how about this bag, how about this one, wat about this one, this, this this" is gettin old.
No offense to any particular poster or nothing. Just sayin.

Lets get this back on track

City: Paterson
Stamp name: Body Bag
Graphic: No Graphic Body Bag in Block Letters Purple
Quality: 4-5
Quantity: 3-4
Comments: Decent shit would be better if the bags were bigger has a vitamin smell to it but mixes up nice and clean

who are these rules directed to? i guess they don't apply to mods? hmmm

none of us are asking questions like that, so I dont know what the hell you're trying to get at here. Hell, two out of the three of us dont even live in jersey - thizzer

Ray Ray, one of my boys has got Ethers and Sweet n Sour. Let me know if you try either one. The blue ethers over the summer were bangin but I dont know about now. And I heard the Sweet n Sour were hit or miss.

Last edited by a moderator:
One And Only for Tech

The ONE AND ONLYs were I believe on the very 1st or 2nd page, came from NJ and were a solid score (6/7?). Just copped out past Cent III. I'd definitely geve 'em a go, especially considering the state of affairs in da Burgh. Seriously it has never in my time been anywhere close to this bad with
availability. And if it is around, it's junk (0-3). The green UPS dried up for me 2 -3 days back and now literally the only thing I can find decent is that One & Only.

GOLD Hearts - untaped Black bags, like wrapping paper! (3)
Notorious (Black) - (.5)
Red & Blue Stars - (4)
BLUE Blackouts - (3.5)
Red 2010s - (2.5)

B

Damn yo, I just had to edit the shit out of this thread.

Lets hope that I dont have to do it again with the new rule that lacey put in place. If things dont start shaping up in here we'll just close it down. As of now people who break the rules will just be slapped with infractions. You've all had plenty of warnings. Even the newbies should at least know the basic rules by know. Get it together people, or you're gunna lose this thread.

just got back from getting the toxics =D
fuck ya finally good dope!! they the same as all the other times i got them. they straight fire compared to all the garbage. they a 6-6.5/10 quality. 5/10 quantity.
WHOOT WHOOT FEELS SO GOOD TO FINALLY NOT BE SICK AND ACTUALLY GET HIGH!!!=D

Newark NJ

Three bundles, three different stamps.

NJ Turnpike
Quality: 4
Quantity: 5

LOL:) (LOL [smileyface graphic] - all in red)
Quality: 4
Quantity: 5

G-55
Quality: 6
Quantity: 6

Pretty standard shit. Looked like similar bags and similar dope, the first two just seemed like a little more cut..tasted a little more off and didnt quite get me as nice. They were probably the same bags. The G-55s were definitely better. Would have been nice to grab three of those instead. gl everyone, be safe.

Camden
Da Source

8/10
Wow...............best stuff ive had in about a year ............................

my boy in the port has them toxic do u knew if there to diff batchs like one good another thats not?

you never know there always could be a fake batch of anything. but i got these a lot recently every time they were good so i think you will be ok. they black with a radiation symbol on them. they in the white bigger bags. i would go for it cuz thats certainly the best sht i could of gotten today so i think u will be happy.

**so has any one tried the rock yet???

Last edited:
new in best around now jan 2010

black stamp "Payd" now that is 10/10/10 but I bet it will not last b-fore they grt busted or mess up..anyways I just quit I am on suboxone..just my luck this allways happens when I find something good I can't get any money...anyways I am sorry I ever started ( back 22 years ago) hope I really quit...God please help me.. half a pill of subox..is not as exiting but I do feel ok...good luck to you all...

Thizzer,
I really don't understand the comment you threw in the middle of my post. All I was saying is that the person making the rule about talking shit to people on here seems to do it all the fucking time. Im gonna leave it at that. I don't know what youre talkin about livin in Jersey or whatever that's about. Whatever,
Stamp: Block Tested
Quality:4
Quantity:5
Pittsburgh
Anyone had Dead Man Walking?

I dunno maybe somehow we got different batches but...my experience with the 'new arrival' was nowhere close to a 6 (quality diesel that gets you higher than expected)... I mean i dont have a huge tolerance or anything and i seriously had to sniff 6-7 each time i wanted to get high. Some of them were so fuckin small.

Ptown-
Stamp name: New Arrival (purple stamp graphic of a plane)
Quality: 6/10 (pretty good shit! no complaints wit quality)
Quantity: 4.5/10 (not fat, but not tiny...)

-P-

Grimy Dude alert

If you aint postin a review of a stamp or a comment about another review please post it somwhere else, like the Heroin Discussion thread in North and South American Social and Drug Discussion forum. This thread is for stamp reviews. Reviewing the scene or the hotness of the block or w/ever or postin the experience you had copping, a particular dealer u had problems with , or w/ever, needs to get done in private messages with the folks in your area, if you want to warn people. We are here to look out for fellow users as far as stamps goes....but its really gettin too specific when it turns into the kind of discussion u posted in this post and the next one u made. Sorry if u disagree, please PM a mod if u have a problem and dont bring it into this thread. Thanks....

lacey

same goes for u....Yall know wats up now, so no excuse not to stay on point. Me n thizzer aint jokin when we say next person to make the slightest mistake in this thread is gonna catch a warning, from now on thats all its gonna be, no discussion no nothing just a warning and your post disappears....Sorry if that seems harsh, but we aint had none of these problems we been havin in any of the old threads til all these new users start comin on here and not payin attention to shit. If u dont want this thread to get completely shut down and closed, please respect the guidelines, it aint hard.

wow...drama. Sorry to hear about dem stick up kids. Thats def sux but it is a filthy game out there. Just some common sense...as soon as something starts to feel fishy, like dude wouldn't show you the ish, it usually is fishy. Im sure you have been in da game long enough to know. Go with ur gut.

Now let's handle some biz.

stamp: MURDER / and had one in the bundle with MURDER ??? whats up with dat ???
graphic: none
bag: blue in heat sealed plastic
roa: IV
quality: 5.5/10
quantity:6/10
color/consistency: pretty much the same as that nitemare
packing: 9/10 those little blue bags...shit stuck to them....scrapies!!
City: Philistiens
overall: decent. Super clean high. Not a strong rush No legs really. Basically like the nitemare better...the rush of the nitemare was nice and heavy.

stamp: THE CARTER III
graphic: none
bag: clear/white wider ones, taped
roa: IV
quality: X/10
quantity:6/10
color/consistency: nice, mixed up clean. No residue left behind. Could this be what this city needs??
packing: 7/10 folded & taped neatly. Pretty standard
City: Central Jersey
overall: Didn't do enough to get a good review. But smelled good, tasted good, and as stated before, mixed clean with no residue left behind. I told dude to keep it and to tell his dude not to fuck with it. haha!!
Ima let y'all know tomorrow.

why don't you pittsburg guys make a little social thread so you can stop flooding the rating thread

I thought the point of this thread was to help people that are in the dope game watch out for certain bad bags, rate bags so other people know what to get and what not to get, and watch out for our fellow dopers and me explaining what happened in a part of town

Sorry yo, its for rating stamps, but no, lettin ppl know wat happened in the part of town u copped at? It aint for that. Its for stamps and stamps only not discussing wat happened in ANY part of town, since YOU SHOULD NOT BE POSTING ANYTHING ABOUT THE SIDE OF TOWN THAT YOU COPPED ON....Posting the name of the neighborhood inside the city aint a way around it neither yo. I aint tryin to be a dick to you. There aint no personal feelings involved when me or thizzer edits a post on here so please dont take it personal, but there is wayyy to much sloppy postin goin on in here lately, and it aint that we are bein dicks, its that we decided to stop bein so laid back on yall and actually start enforcing the rules, thats all. Postin the neighborhood name or side of town aint a way to somehow avoid the city names only rule yo, the point of that is that we AINT HERE to help you know where to cop at, and when you post that shit people are learning just that. If all yall already know thats cool but some ppl dont and try to use this thread to find the locations to cop, and thats exactly wat we are tryin to prevent when we say nothin but city names. So, I hope that explains it for you maybe it makes it easier to understand why we are so strict on that shit, now back to your post....

now back to the dipz...

Name: $ to blow
Stamp color: blue blag, dark blue stamp
Quality: 2/10 (off sick barely, that's it)
Quantity: 3/10 but who cares