• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

the rock

Pittsburgh,pa

just picked up a couple testers of the rock
stamp- the rock in red ink with the on the side of rock sideways no pic.
quality-4.5/10 white d. little flakes mixes up good to ice t color.
quantity-7/10 pretty big bags.
neatness-7/10
not disappointed in these but im going to spend my money on more toxics

PITTSBURGH

stamp- assassin
no graphic
green ink
qaulity -2/10
did 7 of these in a shot and they looked ok but were crap. they were real... just not good at all...

soon as i copped my boy called with beatle juices, so im gonna try em tomorrow if i cant get back to my toxics

Beatle juices are good some of the best around right now

EXXON Stamps from Paterson

Stamp: EXXON
Graphic: None
Quality: 3
Quantity: 4
Neatness: 5
ROA: Nasal
Notes: This IS dope, off white big flakes...aint really good shit though at all. Itll get you off sick. I wouldn't go lookin for it but it was this or take teh chance of buyin complete garbage. Even my dude told me today he aint got shit because thers only garbage around in paterson right now..and he dont fuck wit garbage. SOMEONE please tell me he's wrong and theres a gold mine of some fire around.

Last edited by a moderator:
PITTSBURGH,PA

Name: Street Fighter
Color: White & Green
Quantity: 7-8/10
Quality: 3/10 (real, but sucks)
Graphic: none

Name: UPS
Color: White & Lime-ish Green
Quantity: 3/10(pretty beat compared to how they used to be, kind of sticks to bag
Quality: 4.5-5.5/10 (average, decent get ya off E and if you do enough a lil nod type D, GREAT for PGH lately if you've been doing all the bunk shit around, as of now you won't find much better...)
Graphic: says UPS inside little ups shield logo

Name: Death Proof
Color: White & Purple
Quantity: 6/10
Quality: 4/10
Graphic: some kind of half circle above the words death proof, can't make it out what it is
Comments: These are purple and have the same font, same size bag, almost same D as the purple First Ladys and that type of shit....although this D has a little tint to it whereas the First Ladys i had months back were very white

Name: A+
Color/Graphic: Says the letter A real big in red with a + sign after it in red also
Quantity: 7-8/10
Quality: 8.5-9/10 These are straight fire...
Comments: These were out a month or two ago and were fire if you got the right ones, there were knockoff A+'s too that were red also but the real ones were in the longer type bag and had a couple different names also such as "House of Blues" and "Blue lable" both white & blue, but the A+ r back out now n r still the most chronic shit we've had in years in PGH since back in the day...

PITTSBURGH

Stamp: Ghetto Dope in black
Graphic: None
Quality: 5
Quantity: 5
Neatness: 5
ROA: IV ~ 4-5 at a time
Comments: These are aight, nothing special, but definitely decent, not garbage

Stamp: Mayweather
Graphic: boxing gloves
Quality: 6.5
Quantity: 6
Neatness: 6
ROA: IV ~ 4-5 at a time
Comments: I would say the best around right now.

Stamp: Beetlejuice
These are the same dope as the Mayweathers IMO, so same ratings.

Pittsburgh, Pa

Name: Death Proof
Bag Color: White
Stamp Color: Purple
Quantity: 6/10
Quality: 4/10
Graphic: Some kinda arch above the words.
Comments: Not bad for Pgh lately. Got me off sick and a decent high.

Coco Puffs

DO NOT POST IF THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO SAY IS ASKING ABOUT A STAMP.

THIS THREAD IS FOR REVIEWS, NOT THE POST A BAG AND HAVE EVERYONE ELSE REVIEW IT FOR YOU THREAD.

EVERY ONE OF THE POSTS YOU HAVE MADE SO FAR HAS HAD AT LEAST ONE THING IN IT THAT DID NOT FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES.

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING.

thank you

Pittsburgh pa

Stamp: metro
Graphic: subwaytrain
Quality: 3
Quantity: 4
Neatness:
ROA: IV

what color are the beetle juices?????????

I hate the game

Pittsburgh
new arrival
Graphic:purpel graphic and says new arrival in red
Quality:8/10
Quantity:8/10
ROA:sniff
fire look for this stamp you wont be disappointed i usally sniff 6-7 bags and i did 4 and it felt like i did 10 off a good stamp

Name:New Arrival
Color/graphic:purple airplane with 2 toned purple NEW ARRIVAL below it.
Quality:4-4.5/10 good for current conditions but toxics and ups are best we've had lately among sea or crap
Quantity:5-6/10

We just got these New Arrivals in pittsburgh instead of the toxics dude said was all he had and I would say they a 4, maybe a 4.5 and we have a good tolerance. I sniff, my girl uses fits but these are good compared to whats around now, but if you can find something better (which isn't likely) then get that.

Last edited:
Update on red FACEBOOKs

Pittsburgh
FACEBOOK (no graphic)
Quantity: 8/10, real nice amt of D in each bag. I usually snort 3-4 at a pop but was doing these in 1-2 bag lines.
Quality:a good solid 6.5 (Definitely did less per sitting and over the day for a real nice relaxing hi. Tons of energy when I'm mobile, but zzz's when I hit the couch.) Of course, my dude's out of them already in less than 24hrs so here I go again lookin' for quality. Might have a line on the BEETLEJUICE, which I sure hope pans out but I doubt it. lol

Oh, and regarding the BLOCK PARTYs, black print on those tiny blue bags inside heat sealed plactic pouch are about a 2. Looks just fine but no results. Probably get ya off E but dats it.

See y'all tomorrow...

B
=D

CAMDEN NJ

Da Source - same skinny blue bag, black text, no graphic, in clear dime ziplock
Quality: 8/10 - just insane
Quantity: between 5/10 and 7/10 - very pleased
Neatness: doesn't matter to me but these were stamped in a crazy hurry because of some LE drama in the area. 4/10
ROA: IV

emotsirene.gif
PLEASE, STAY OUT OF CAMDEN THE NEXT FEW DAYS
emotsirene.gif

Aka, I thank you for wantin to look out for everybody on here, and I feel like the way you posted this was different than the warnings that others have posted recently that I edited. For one, those posters was mentioning a specific part of town, a specific name of a dealer, and detailed personal information about specific events that happened to THEM related to gettin jacked by dealers/stickupkids. And you were offering general, non-personal information about police presence. I feel that your post was more valuable to harm reduction becuz it applies to much more of the population than the customers of one particular dealer, BUT, im sad to say, I got to take out the majority of your post. I would suggest that you go to the Basic Heroin Culture Questions thread, or the Official Heroin Discussion II thread in N&SAS&DD to post this info tho, becuz it is valuable it just cant be in this thread as it is right now.

I hate to do it, but I got to be fair. Checkout the revised rules-- We re-posted them a few posts up, prolly on the previous page by now, with the 3 "main rules" re-stated for the new posters, as well as 3 more "how to act in the thread"/rule type of things that we have added, to keep the thread on point as a response to all the fuckn bullshit clogging up this thread recently.

so, even tho your heads up is def appreciated, Ima edit most of it out. Like I said, I know you, and the other posters who have posted info about the state of the hood at the moment, is just lookin out in the interest of harm reduction. Its appreciated, And thats is why Im leavin the main point of your post since it does follow where it says in the new rules that posting a quick, general warning of police presence in a area is OK if its within another post giving rating/stamp information ("Heres my ratings, blabla, by the way so-and-so city is mad hot today, stay home for a few days" is OK--saying "just posting to tell yall that if you cop in ____area, be careful, i just got robbed yesterday night, heres all the details, so and so crew is responsible, the dealer named XXX is selling fake shit too," and bla bla details details, specifics, etc--Aint ok.) Your post fits within the 1st zone, so its cool, but read up on the revised rules to get a idea.

Please PM me if you got any questions, I aint had no problems with any of your posts in the past but becuz of some ppl in here that are fuckin shit up , we had to make some changes to the rules and unfortunatly this also affects the good posters who didnt cause no trouble. But I got to be fair, like I said, so the "enforcing" got to apply to everyone. Thanks for wanting to help tho, for sure, and like i said PM if any questions. :)

peace
lacey

BUT, as you said, I gotta really pay attention to that 'on topic' part, cause that's really why we're all here. No hard feelings whatsoever, I respect what you're sayin :)

Last edited:
Stamp name: THUMBS UPS
Stamp Graphic: RED Hand holding a thumb up
Place: Newark
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Like a darker brown than usual
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: somewhat neat and hard tape to rip
Quantity of Product: 10
Quality of Product: 5
ROA: Booted
Other comments: This will ge you feeling better but I wouldn't expect any big high or rush from this. i did 5 at once and barely got a rush

Stamp name: 2010
Stamp Graphic: Green Numbers
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Off-white to very light tan
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Nver neat
Quantity of Product: 8
Quality of Product: 8
ROA: SHOT
Other comments: Honestly nothing been fire lately but i think this is the biggest rush i got in a week or two

Stamp name: Death Proof
Stamp Graphic: Purple Color (Forget if theres a graphic
Consistency/texture of Product: Off-white
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Neat & Easy to RIP
Quantity of Product: 8
Quality of Product: 7.5
ROA: SHot it
Other Comments: I beleive this is the best 2nd best i got in a while next too "2010."

I will read the rules or I will receive an infraction

PITTSBURGH
Stamp name: Beetle juice
Stamp Graphic: pic of beetle juice dude
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Like a darker brown than usual
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: somewhat neat and hard tape to rip
Quantity of Product: 7
Quality of Product: 6.5
ROA:iV
Comments: do 8 in Shot

Camden

Stamp: Black horse with little pic of a black horse
quanity 7/10
quality 5/10

was so mad that SOURCE wasnt out .............figures when its hot out there you get the b.s.
oh well
better than nothing

PITTSBURGH

Name: Lucky 13s
Color: Pic of Skull w/hat on bag in black w/black flames, embedded on dip
Quantity: 7/10
Quality: 7/10 (got super high off these, straight fire
Product: Was the lighter type dope w/just a little tint to it...nothing like the darker D in the red & blue starz that r out now, seems i just got lucky & got an old batch or maybe they're back around good again, either way check wit ya peoples & buy a couple to test first...

*you got a problem, PM me. this isnt the place to vent -thizzer*

McKeesport , PA
Stamp name:WorldWide
Stamp Graphic: the Earth
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Off-white to very light tan
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Very bold stamp
Quantity of Product: 10
Quality of Product: 3
ROA: Snorted

Garbage.... Did get a rush but was more of a coke high... sick again in just a couple hours.

Anyone hear of Golden Girl?

Last edited:
Newark
Dead Presidents
Quality: 6/10
Quantity:5/10
Color/Consistency: off white powder all stuck to the bag
Packing:3/10 sticky dope
ROA: IV mixed up kinda light
Overall: 5/10 not much of a rush but it creeps up on you and you get high as hell. But without a sick rush, it can't be better than a little above average

Paterson, NJ
Stamp name:Asshole
Stamp Graphic: None
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: darker tan
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: 7
Quantity of Product: range from 4-7
Quality of Product: 6
ROA: Snorted

Anyone have a review for a stamp called "Poland Springs"?