• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

wow, that sucks. . specially after my black and golds yearly rundown from the other day. . . guess that throws my whole postin down the tubes. . the black and golds got a lower than a 5 rating. . . . did you get these off the same dude or at some hotel or soemthing in monroeville?

dude u fucking kidding me lol yea i did why whats up wit this beat dude

had them red zones not very good

Last edited:
there are 2 batches of them. . one day complete bullshit and the next day some decent dope in them.( i went off the advice of a fellow junky, and of course a different dealer) . wierd did the ones you have, have their symbol

i think there are 2 batches of the Planet 51s too. the ones i got had got me noddin 20 outa 24 hours yesterday. . (was the greatest day off since i dont remember)

ya the green ups symbol i got them a bunch of times every time i grabbed them they were the same good ones. and i got them off of different dudes so there still is the good ups around.

City of Pittsburgh

I got those blank pink bags a couple of days ago. At first I thought I was beat just by looking at the bags. They were pretty skimp, but I was somewhat pleased with the bang they packed. Nice little rush off of IV 3 bags. Not bad compared to alot of the bullshit floatin around.
As for the bullshit:
Stamp: Star Power, no graphic
Quality: 0-1
Tasted like powdered sugar or something. There might be a faint amount of dope in em but I would avoid. I got these confused with the Star Legends that were around a year or so ago, which were some of my favorite bags ever, but damn I was let down. Anyone remember the green Star Legends? Them shits was Fiyah.
Stamp: Diamond, with a diamond graphic in red ink.
Quality: 2
These bags are deceptive. The powder in them has the right color, the right consistency, and mixes up like dope. But will barely get you off E. Don't waste your time.
Stamp: True Religion, small red font
Quality: 3
Again, I got these confused with a batch of red True Religions with a horseshoe symbol that were floatin around the Burgh a few months ago. And those were decent bags. I'd say a 5 or 6 overall. These however are not. They will get you well, and a 3 or 4 bag shot will produce a small rush, but no legs whatsover. I would avoid unless its the only option.
One of my connects has "King of NY" that he's giving discounts on, which obviously means that they aint worth shit. But has anyone tried them recently that could put a number on em. I've had so many variations of King of Kings, King of NY, Kings, Crowns, etc. but has anyone had these in the past couple of days? Peace

king of ny they will get u off sick thats about it

cool thanks. . thats one checked off the list

how u no about dude in that hotel? cause my other boy got hearts but i just lost over G stack and dont want take another chance if they r the same

Can u tell the differance between the bad ups or the god ones?

Last edited by a moderator:
dude u fucking kidding me lol yea i did why whats up wit this beat dude

had them red zones not very good

ya the green ups symbol i got them a bunch of times every time i grabbed them they were the same good ones. and i got them off of different dudes so there still is the good ups around.

yeah thats what i thought, thanks!
ever since i went and got them the second time they been good and my girl swears by them. . LoL. .its wierd cause the first batch i got was like the same dope as them beat batch of purple AllStars! . exactly same colr, same mix up. . same shitty high off a bun. .hahaha. . .but the other batch is similiar to the buhda true religions, afghans and that line of shit

ya do not get the hell on earths the got a pic of a devil. i dont even kno if they was any dope in them didnt even make me feel better may b a 1/10

yeah thats what i thought, thanks!
ever since i went and got them the second time they been good and my girl swears by them. . LoL. .its wierd cause the first batch i got was like the same dope as them beat batch of purple AllStars! . exactly same colr, same mix up. . same shitty high off a bun. .hahaha. . .but the other batch is similiar to the buhda true religions, afghans and that line of shit

they just say UPS in green they with the shield or without?

Whats up with the sweet n sours ?

3- 3.5 wen got these i got sick really fucking quick after so thre mght not even be that much dope just a weird cut. but i hated them cuz a friend got them and gave me some. wouldnt waste yur money unless thats the best u can get.

ya the UPS still going around. the last time i got them were 2 days ago. i wish i can get them now. te sad thing is fucking dude has them but aint answering lazyy mutha fuckas

3- 3.5 wen got these i got sick really fucking quick after so thre mght not even be that much dope just a weird cut. but i hated them cuz a friend got them and gave me some. wouldnt waste yur money unless thats the best u can get.

that was my guess WTF

how u no about dude in that hotel? cause my other boy got hearts but i just lost over G stack and dont want take another chance if they r the same

LOL, i just said that cause every time i go to meet certain dudes up there, it seems like when they are in a hotel room they are baggin shit up right there. . . so i figured maybe they might be screwy if you got some half ass dealers puttin out only as much as they can be baggin themselves in a hotel room. . . reason they wouldnt be taped. . just like a bun folded over on itself and banded?

of course there have been some good times too when dudes didnt know what they were doin and givin out 3 fold bags for 2 days till their boss or whoever fixes that pretty qwick!

damn yall this is beat....what did you guys get today? rayray...jancra..?
yeah that's what i meant....days inn...Flame?

yo, tech,rayray,jancra, do any of you have AIM? Hate posting social shit on here but i can't PM yet...

damn yall this is beat....what did you guys get today? rayray...jancra..?
yeah that's what i meant....days inn...Flame?

i used 2 see flame got popped tho i heard but i boy i go see dwn there got them there for me i cant get shit today except them hearts but they are from diff dude n are taped but idk what to do tho

i bought OC'S earlier cuz i kno everything is trash but im about to get them goood toxics!!! 6/10 just like the ups

Stamp Name: Underworld
Color Stamp: Red
Stamp Symbol: none
Quality: 1 (garbage won't get you off sick don't buy)

Stamp: None (Pink no names)
Color: Pink
Quality: 3.5/4
pretty good rush but thats all you really get maybe 2 min high was iffy about buying them was better than i expected, very milky but not that bad