The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

Homewood
Stamp Name: Jay Z
Stamp Color: Blue
Icon: None
Quality: 3/10
Quantity: 7/10
ROA: IV
Comments: Read some earlier posts said these were decent. Was disappointed.

Last edited:
Anyone else having probs finding quality product in ptown? My people used to all have quality stuff then it got down to where only one guy had really good. Is it drying up around here? My guy has been out yesterday and today and told me today that it is pretty dry that he was having problems finding quality stuff.

Dropdead

:(Short n simple, not feeling to welll...

MONROEVILLE, PA

DROP DEAD 5/10

I would only get these again iif nothing else was available!!!:\

There is a slight possibility that my rating is 1 point lower than the quality actually is, due to the fact that I feel a bit sick (healthwise) this evening...:|

Capt Americas?

Couple new ones (for me anyway) from the 'burgh...

Life Support
Quantity: 7.5-8/10
Quality: 7/10
Good, good bags. Fat quantity wise, much bigger than average. Quality was very good too. Got a really good rush off my normal. The dope itself is different than the others I've gotten recently. It's a darker shade of tan than all the other ones lately that have all been super-light whitish tan. It mixes up darker in turn as well, but it's some good, good shit none the less. I was very happy with these.

Captain America (Black text, YELLOW Bags!
Quality: 8/10
Quantity: 8/10
I haven't rated anything an 8 on here yet, but I had to with these, since I did 2 less than my normal (did 3, 5 is my normal) and got a killer rush, a good 90 minute hard nod, and they lasted me from the time I did them at 2PM until I went to bed at midnight (I wasn't still high at midnight, but I wasn't feeling any signs of withdrawal creeping in, either). These are FIRE!! They're also different in just about every way than any other bag I've gotten recently. First of all, the bag itself is yellow. Fuckin yellow bag? I've never seen a yellow bag before in my life. Pink and blue, but not yellow. Now the dope contained therein is the same kind of dope that was in the Captain America's that were around in the fall (same style black lettering on those bags, but they were white) and if anyone remembers the Presidents that were around in the summer (and many other times in years past) in the blue bags. It's that light tan/whitish, very grainy and non-sticky powder. This stuff pours right out of the bag, no clumps at all and absolutely nothing left in the bag for scrape (I mean not even one little speck). I rated it a bit higher than the ones that were around a few months ago because it mixed up cleaner, and got me more fucked up off just 3 (the ones before did too, just not quite as much). These obviously aren't cut as much as the previous ones were. When you draw it up in the needle this shit is dark tan, looks exactly like iced tea. But this shit is FIRE!
The rush lasted several minutes and the legs were great like I said. If you can get these bad boys jump on it. Worth every penny. Fuckin yellow bags!! I was sceptical because I never saw them before in my life but I'm obviously glad I got em. Till next time...

Hey these Capt Americas you are talkin about...ok my boy from Duquesne called me today talkin about these, he didn't know if they were blue or yellow but the presidents and other Capt Americans you were talkin about plus there were Rambos in yellow bags and Murder Incs that were around that were all the same D, real grainy, didn't stick to the pkgs at all, but did you have to throw some heat on them? Cause all the others I speak of you did, also was the stamp like along the length of the bag when you unfolded it? Also the presidents and Capt Americas were huge before...so really I'm wanderin if these are the ones that you are rating now?? Thanx I appriciate any info you have 4 me!!

BLUE INK BLACKJACKS - PITTSBURGH / SWISSVALE

ANYONE HAVE THE DIRTY MONEY - GREEN INK?
When I was up in Syracuse ( upstate NY ) I grabbed a couple of dirty moneys with the green stamp. There's a HUGE NJ/Syracuse connection, back in the day if you went to go cop in the projects in a certain side of town instead of asking for diesel or boy or D or any generally accepted term you asked for "them Jersey boys" - Meaning stamped bags! I was up there for a week doing the family thing with my son and such for Xmas and New years, got Dirty Money and Pacmans.

Dirty Money- Green ink- graphic of some dollar bills.
Quality 4
Quantity 5
ROA IV
Pretty run-of-the-mill type of dope here. Average, maybe less than average. In Syracuse it's almost not worth it, cuz MFers double and sometimes triple the price tag. Again, Syracuse is such a weird market that one week this might be the best product goin around and one week there might be 7 or 8 different better stamps the next... It might be worth the $ in Jersey, but then again if there's a selection to choose from, probably not the best around anyway..

PacMan- Red ink- Graphic of a heart or pacman ghost or something... Didn't really study it hard enough..
Quality 4
Quantity 5
ROA IV
Pretty much the same deal as the Dirty Money....

Okay, enough about 315 bags, lets get down to the 718
(that's Brooklyn for all you Newjacks)

Empire State- Blue ink- no Icon
Quality 5? *
Quantity 2
ROA IV
*Seemed that the product was pretty good, but kinda hard to tell, cuz the bags were SO FUCKING SMALL!!! Do yourself a favor, if someone brings you these, hold them up to the light and check the size before you give your money away...I'm not sure if they came out of the mill this size or if they were just tapped, but definitely a rip-off the way I got em.

New Simply Best- Black ink- tiny tiny letters, no Icon, not many were stamped apparently, only one every few bags.
Quality 7
Quantity 6
ROA IV
These are the truth, two of em got me Fucked Up! I can easily do 4 or 5 in one shot of the average BK D, and if I did that with these I'd probably be in the hospital.. I think they come from the BX, but if you see them Get Em!!

Alright, that's it for now, Happy New Years suckas.

hahah, damn Pittsburgh is reppin on here

well here comes the bad news. . or should i say bag news. .LoL
this is kinda quick cause im in a hurry. .im just goin to tell ya what not to buy if you run into them

AllStar -purple Stamp
yep they went to hell. .from a 7 or 8 to barely dope. .
quality 3 (if that)

UPS -(color, i forget, but ill put it up when i got a sec)
same junk as the new Allstar

Any one in ptown hear of ones called 'Kings'? My boy said he got these. Said they're black and white with a crown.

all da yellow bags

RANKIN, PA

MIRACLE WHIP 6/10
RAMBO 6/10
CAPTAIN AMERICA 6/10
QNTY 8/10
PKG 9/10
ROA IV

All of these from my observation and use were in yellow bags w/ black ink and all identical dope!!!

Have fun & stay safe!!!=D

I will not use this thread to socialize or I will be given an infraction

Last edited by a moderator:
Stamp: 2012
Graphic: none
Quality: 8/10 this shit is ridiculous, best I've had in a while
Quantity: 7/10 good sized bags
Color/Consistency: off white flakes. Mixes up into an iced tea colored clear liquid and leaves behind nothing.
Packing: 7/10
City: Newark (of course)
Overall: 8/10 this is as good as it gets in a stamp bag

Paterson

Stamp name: 2010
Graphic: none
quality: 7/10
Quantity: 4,5/10
Color: pretty much white, not like pure snow white or nothing like that but white with a touch of tan would prb be the best way to describe it
packaging: neat, stamped dark and legibly, easy to open
Notes: mixes up nice, brown and clear, iced-tea style. no residue in spoon.
i've been getting shit in ptwon lately so if that's your situation too you'd be nuts not to enjoy these bags as well.
-my boy said he got those 2012's too so ill have to try them since Sin City Bags is making them sound damn good.

peace and be safe

100%

100% no graphic just the text of the number and percent symbol
quality 6 to 7
quantity 6
these are good and been around for a while just wanted to say that they are still above average
mixx up clear and clean (ice t)
good stuff considering how much garbage is in Paterson now

and ps ptown has been on fire with the fuzz lately so be extra careful guys

Paterson NJ
100%
Quality:7/10
Quantity: 6/10
Good Sniff: Its got that distinct dope smell & good dope drip
In Syringe: Clean, No Fog, & similar to Arizona Green Tea in color

I got these purple stamped 100%'s earlier today. Packaging was OK, poorly taped and was kinda rough to get off without ripping the bag. Its good...and I mean good as in better than average. DEFINATLY better than some of the other garbage I been seeing out there, but not as good as the Sportscenters

Couple new ones (for me anyway) from the 'burgh...

Captain America (Black text, YELLOW Bags!
*Note: The text is written lengthwise on the bag, not across the width like most bags. Fuckin yellow bags!! I was sceptical because I never saw them before in my life but I'm obviously glad I got em. Till next time...

****above messge edit for space

there was some yellow ones out a couple years back called "spring something" in grenn i think with some pics of leaves on em

and yellow OPRAHs about 8 months ago with black text and a pic of OPrah

i havent seen any of the new ones but they seem like they are a lil dirty from the reviews. . prob bagged around here, if there are so many the same

Last edited:
Camden NJ

Da Source - blue wax in dime ziplock / black text / no logo
Quality: 8/10 holy shit these came back in a huge way
Quantity: from 6/10 to 9/10, some were almost doubles

This is the best shit I've had in several months and my friend agrees with me. I don't know how they recently got lower ratings on here but these seriously blew me away. I'm almost even tempted to rate them higher, but I like to think I have a good idea how the scale should go, and these didn't make me drop dead, so yeah, a solid 8 right here. Fucking incredible.

If you know the area you should know these. Grab 'em up :)

my boy wanted me to post this.

you cannot cop a shitty bag in paterson right now.

city: paterson

stamp: MAYBACH
graphic: shield
ink: black
quality: 8.5/10
quantity: 5/10
not very big bags but gangbusters. this is the official business right here. if you come across this grab it up right quick. shit is white as snow. probably the best stuff out there right now.

stamp: 2010
ink: green
quality: 6/10
quantity: 6/10
very nice bags have been rated on here and agree with all the ratings. nothing disappointing about this stuff.

stamp: 100%
ink: red
quantity: 7/10
great product does the job has a little bit of a sweet taste.

stamp: almighty
graphic: arm flexing
ink: purple
quantity: 7/10
same as the 100% bags. very decent.

nwk

stamp: takeover
graphic: no idea (a building?)
quality: 5/10
just your straight up average d bomb

stamp: starbucks
graphic: logo
ink: green
quality: 5/10
quantity: 5/10
run of the mill average.

stamp: kiss me
graphic: lips?
quality: 3/10
no good bobo

and ps ptown has been on fire with the fuzz lately so be extra careful guys

have i got a christmas eve story. jeebus

Location - Chicago
Stamp - Blue Supermans
Quality - 9/10 - vgreat rush, loing lasting dope
Quantity - 6/10 - Decent amount, have had fatter
Other - i've sniffed about 4 of them today i did my last one at about 6, i'm still high.

Was it a blue bag with larger superman logos on it? I agree w/ your ratings, these are pretty good, and they're still going around.

Just picked up some red "Undefeated" about an hour ago.

Homewood
Stamp Name: Undefeated
Stamp Color: Red
Graphic: None
Quality: 5.5/10
Quantity: 7/10
Comments: Best I've had in about a week. Haven't been able to get my hands on anything else good.
These are fairly good. Just nothing to brag about. But definitely good.

Penn Hills
Stamp Name: King
Stamp Color: Black
Graphic: Skull with a crown.
Quality: 0/10
Quantity: 6/10
Comments: Absolute garbage. Pretty sure they were fake.

Since I'm new here. Wanna make sure you all can relate to my "Quality" rating. I rated the Red DOA with the hand grenade for the 'O' as an 8/10 for quality and 8/10 for quantity. Just so y'all have something to compare to.

Last edited: