• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

Planning on getting either 2010 or 2012 if my guy still has them. I've been enjoying the stuff, but he also told me he'd have some shit called Renegade (i think). no idea what color or graphic or anything. I haven't seen it posted here yet. Anyone hear anything about it? Anyway if any of you all have or obtain any info about it I'd definitely appreciate reading about it here before I go cop tomorrow afternoon so in the off chance that it's total fire I can take it home and enjoy it as well. alrite lemme kno. thanks for any help everyone. peace and be safe

Just picked up some red "Undefeated" about an hour ago.

Homewood
Stamp Name: Undefeated
Stamp Color: Red
Graphic: None
Quality: 5.5/10
Quantity: 7/10
ROA: IV
Comments: Best I've had in about a week. Haven't been able to get my hands on anything else good.
These are fairly good. Just nothing to brag about. But definitely good.

QUOTE]

hahah, thanks was just askin about these in Pittsburgh on the last page a couple hours ago. .. i guess ima try em out cause they are super easy for me to get, and i dont got to travel to hot areas in the city, like i have been doin the last couple days. . . i hate when i got to pray when im on my way to cop:)

PEACE!!!~
and ima believe you. . hahah. . hopefully you aint the one baggin them. . j/k. . . LoL
Tech

Planning on getting either 2010 or 2012 if my guy still has them. I've been enjoying the stuff, but he also told me he'd have some shit called Renegade (i think). no idea what color or graphic or anything. I haven't seen it posted here yet. Anyone hear anything about it? Anyway if any of you all have or obtain any info about it I'd definitely appreciate reading about it here before I go cop tomorrow afternoon so in the off chance that it's total fire I can take it home and enjoy it as well. alrite lemme kno. thanks for any help everyone. peace and be safe

where are you at . which city? . i have heard of them awhile ago, but i wouldnt put a dollar on it that they are the same ones

where are you at . which city? . i have heard of them awhile ago, but i wouldnt put a dollar on it that they are the same ones

hey i looked it up. . Paterson. . yeah they def aint the same ones. . pretty sure they were outa NYC. . and i dont know how much you guys would get your shit from new york. .

Tech User said:
hahah, thanks was just askin about these in Pittsburgh on the last page a couple hours ago. .. i guess ima try em out cause they are super easy for me to get, and i dont got to travel to hot areas in the city, like i have been doin the last couple days. . . i hate when i got to pray when im on my way to cop:)

PEACE!!!~
and ima believe you. . hahah. . hopefully you aint the one baggin them. . j/k. . . LoL
Tech

Yeah I hate having to pray when I'm going to cop also. Wasn't to bad where I got these "Undefeated" ones. But my normal place is really safe. But that guy hasn't had anything at all cause he refuses to pick up anything that is garbage. I guess that's a good thing though. I never have to worry about bad stuff from him.

[Edit] Like I said. Undefeated aren't bad. They get the job done. Good. Just nothing to brag about you know what I mean? [/Edit]

Anyone hear of "Red Zones"

Last edited:
Yea, I had em, they're just aight, nothing special, but not garbage. I would say a 5.

I got some called Lockdown
Red with same shitty graphic of someone locked up.
My tolerance is really high, but I think they are total garbage. They're not fake, but not very good at all. They will get you off sick, but that's about it.

i actually just got a bun of these, dude said they the same batch as toxics. There definitely not as good as the toxics but not garbage. my tolarance is semi-high but i still got a pretty decent rush from these. id give them a 5.5-6 and 5 for size. nothing special to look for but still not garbage.

Stop referring to Pittsburgh as P-Town - Paterson is P-Town, nowhere else.

Wow. Sorry to offend. That's just how we refer to it here in my tiny spot in western PA. The county I live in pretty much has its own language for referring to locations that surround us. Been calling it that most of my life. I'll refer to it as 'The Burgh' from now on to avoid confusion.

Well, I just made a post yesterday on her about receiving bags called 100% with a purple stamp. Well I ended up going to meet my dude again today and he gave me 100% stamps..but this time in Red...and watch out for that red boooooy, its fire! Its DEFIANTLY better than the purple stamps by far. I'm gonna re-post the purple stamps from yesterday and red ones from today They seem to be totally different products, cuz the font seems to be different and the print and bag size is a lil bigger

Paterson NJ
100%
Quality:7/10
Quantity:6/10

Paterson NJ
100%
Quality: 8 to 8.5/10
Sniffed: Amazing Drips. Its got the chemical smell/taste...almost like chlorine.
Shot: Little Darker than the purple ones..but also VERY clean like the purple ones

Last edited:
but he also told me he'd have some shit called Renegade (i think). no idea what color or graphic or anything. I haven't seen it posted here yet. Anyone hear anything about it?

i have seen these in nwk a while back. and even further back than that. basically they have been around. if it is the one i am thinking about it has an indian face with a feather headdress. at the time the d boy said everyone wanted em so they were an upcharge and all that nonsense. these bags are nothing special, they have a soapy taste, and they will probably just get you off E. try to look around for something else. there is plenty of good d open air in paterson right now.

Went to some Camden set last night, got some Last Breath, it was red font on a blue bag.

I won't even bother writing a report because I feel like I have been out of the dope game for too long to make it anywhere near accurate. And this is the first bundle I've copped since the end of the summer.

I would like to hear anyone from south jersey area who has tried a few of these guys. Seemed decent to me. Only 3 of them had me dipping nicely, again its been awhile. Kinda like riding a bike.

Strange, but nice, offer from my connect. Want to know if I have any requests for certain bags/stamps/foils. While I'm fairly sure he will just acquire the bags, and fill them with the regular shit 95% of us get(as do most dealers with these stamped bags, imo)...I'd like to hear any reviews on Chicago-area stamps/bags/foils/etc.

I had the Blue Superman(small logos) bags the other day, average to below average. Minor nod, some euphoria. 4/10...some seem to love these, others don't, must have not been been mixed well, or something.

I had the baby-blue-ish clear bags, excellent quality.

And of course, some plan foils, pretty average, but better than the Supermans.

So, what's up Chi-Town!

Last edited:
anyone in the burgh come across pink lady's? the girl grabbing them has had a lot of garbage lately and she is the only one answerin the phone today.

SHIT MAN No Graphic
This stuff is fake. Avoid at all costs. Don't "waste" your money.

2010 No Graphic
Quality: 6.5/10
Quantity: 6/10

Beat It Pic of Michael Jackson over it
Quality: 6/10
Quantity: 6/10

All from P-Town
The SHIT MAN's are total garbage, the other 2 are decent.

Paterson is the only P-town.

City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Red
Name/Graphic: THE VIRUS/graphic of a cobra
Quality: 5/10
Quantity: 5/10
ROA: Snorted

City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Multicolor Red/Blue/Purple
Name/Graphic: BEAT IT/graphic of MJ's face
Quality: 0/10
Quantity: 7/10 not like it matters
ROA: Snorted
Notes: COMPLETELY FAKE!!! STAY AWAY!!!

I read about the red UNDEFEATEDs in PA but has anyway had the ones in Paterson right now? Lemme know how they are if anyone has had the jersey batch.

Stamp: DOA
Graphic: a grenade
Quality: 8/10
Quantity: 8/10
Color/Consistency: tan powder/clumps/flakes
Packing: 7/10 stamp was legible, taped well, wide bags.
City: Newark
Overall: 8/10 This shit got me ripped doing half of what I nnormally do. Slight pins & needles but nothing major. I could barely stand for the first 5-10 minutes after booting this dope. I would strongly suggest using caution if you come across these bags. They are absolute fire. There is no doubt about it.

Stamp: GAME OVER
Graphic: it looked like a picture of thegrim reaper, but I was sick and doing my thing in a dark room
Quality: 7/10
Quanity: 7/10
Color/Consistency: off white powder
Packing: 5/10
City: Newark
Overall: 7/10 this is fire, just not quite as good as the DOA but it wasn't far off.

Pittsburgh

Wednesday afternoon

Blueprint - not yet tested personally - i think i seen em on here before - i got some so i will give em a shot. . . *pun intented

Undefeated - red stamp
quantity: 6/10
quality: 5/10
pretty clean average dope as listed above. .nice count
i did mostly these today. . they got me good off of my normal dosage, i was at work most of the day behind the comp and had a few nods off 4 at a time. . .i usually do 3- 4 IV route
second dose after work got me good but was mixed with a couple dirty money
I'm about to do just a shot of these by themselves again, so ill report back

Dirty Money - 5/10 all around , better then a few, not as others
had these before, they are average, but clean, so that is a plus and there was a couple monsters in a bun too. . .probly 3 of them would rate a 7 maybe 8 QUANTITY(which made them alot better

hahaha and now Pink Ladys. . .i wonder if they go in the set of the black ladys, white ladys, first ladys?

hey did them black ladys have a naked lady on em? i never ended up grabbin them, and were they the same D as the other 2. .they were pretty much the same, the white ladys being a bit better

PEACE!!
Technical User

Mtv

Got worried when we grabbed these, there in the flimsy rectangle bags like the fake black blackjacks but they actually turned out ok.
MTV
graphic: little stamp of MTV logo, also an indicator of garbage
quantity:7/10
quality:6/10
sniffed and IV'ed

also got in last few days:
VICE
these were in the blue-tinged white bags and untaped
quantity:6/10
quality:1/10
garbage, strait crack/coke type cut, all i got was numb throat and a lighter wallet, luckily I had a toxic in the morning before I copped these so i wasn't still sick.

Also got yellow capt americas and toxics and gotham citys, all 6-7.5 quality.

Me and my buddy just grabbed these up tonight.

Penn Hills
Stamp Name: Metro
Stamp Color: Green
Graphic: Looks to be a train(Metro). Kinda blurry.
Quality: 5.5/10
Comments: These are fairly nice. Little better than the Undefeated from yesterday I think.

Penn Hills
Stamp Name: Red Zone
Stamp Color: Red
Graphic: Guy with arms crossed holding pistol in each hand.
Quality: Didn't get to try these.
Quantity: 5/10
Comments: Sorry I can't give a quality rating on these. Elsewhere in this thread they are rated decently. I didn't get to try them personally.

A buddy of mine went with me to cop today. I'm sure he'll get back to me on the quality of the 'Red Zone' and I will update accordingly.

Last edited: