The NEW NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread

Pittsburgh
Name: Beat it
Graphic: Picture of michael jackson in multicolor
Quality: 4/10
Quantity: 5/10
Color/Consistency: off white powder
ROA: Sniff
These were pretty shitty, needed to do two or three times what i normally do to get the same rush. i dont suggest picking these up

Name: Maserati
Graphic: Maserati symbol in all gree
Quality: 6/10
Quantity: 5-6/10, some where fatter than others
Color/Consistency: light brown
pretty good, better than some the shit going around now, if you can find them pick em up

Name: Gorilla
Graphic: two ak-47s crossing each other in green
Quality: 7/10
Quantity: 5-6/10 some fatter than others
Color/Consistency: brown
pretty fire, def some of the better bags going around right now, least that ive gotten. i suggest picking some up if you can get em.

Thank you very much Tech!
An update about fallout...
I found 2 bags that were filled to the second fold...and i did one of those, it was super huge!! that particular bag was a 9/10 quantity...and most of it were solid (big) flakes...it amounted to about 3-4 regular sized bags, thats how fat it was!

When you say filled to the fold do you mean before or after you flick em.
Just curious because
i've never flicked a bag and had it not move to the bottom at least which could still mean they're fat no doubt.

Peace bro

finally i got the Fast and Furious

I heard about these like 2 months ago being 1)good gear . . . And 2) really big

Fast and Furious - Green Stamp
Quantity 7/10
Quality 7/10
these are really decent, clean, and just fat :)

Balck and Gold - no stamp, the bag has black and gold hearts all over fromt and back
Quantity 6/10
quality 6.5/10
i debated and confered with a fellow Bler and i was actually thinkin maybe a 7 for quality but we decided on a 6.5. . i just heard these were around still and couldnt belive that i have copped them 3 outa the last 5 times i copped. .
damn these have been in Pittsburgh since last January. although i didnt see them till april or march there is a pic of them on the "old" vs. "old" stamp thread. . they are still good D.basically the same as they were then .
however; i seem to like my D super clean(as im sure everyone does. . LoL) and this stuff is a bit dirty . . not that white flake that we all love. . its still off-white and sticks together just wth a lil dirty cut in there. a bag or two in the cooker and you would never know, but a 4 bagger and you will notice a lil bit of undisolvible residue in the cooker. . i thought maybe i wasnt saturating enuff to totally disolve all the D, so with expirement i used more and more water and there is somethin in there that dont disolve(im talkin minute amount tho. . maybe <10mgs a bag

Modern Warfare -green stamp
graphic- soldier kneeling down
quantity - 6/10
quality - 8/10
I thought it was a one time thing when i first got these cause i talked my boy into goin to cop and payin the tax on somethin else for me one day when he had them purple Escapes with the footprint or Italy or whatever it was on them. But when i called him yesterday, he said, "youll never belive what happened when i opened my work today", -- bricks of Modern Warfare. . . i was so happy. . .i was outa the door before he was off the phone. .

very big bag. .the longer style. . very nicely packed and seems to have the stamp placed on every bag in about the same spot.(not hangin off the edges and shit)
very good clean Fiyaaa!!

to the Pittsburgh cats (and you NYC people) these are outa NYC not Jersey. .so if your man is always workin the Jersey stuff (and there is nuttin wrong with that) but if you wanna grab these you may wanna call around a lil bit

anyone here of Christmas Story, with graphic of Ralphie or some random kid?

peace
be safe and stay up

Sup Tech. You commented on a post I made a month or so ago about how things were back "in the day" meaning btwn 03-07. I think Lacey even said something about that.

Anyways, is it me or is it because I went from IV'ing back to the snort is the reason it's not lasting really long even though we seem to have some pretty decent stuff around right now. I wish it was like this in the fall.

Recent bags:

The Limit
green stamp just says The Limit
Quality-7
Qantity-6
really fucked up tape job

Street Fighter
red stamp with dude punching another dude w/street fighter above it
Quality-7.5
Quantity-7
really decent shit

Ladybugs
blue lady on the bag
Quality-6
Quantity-7
really clean stuff with no burn at all

ROA-Intranasal

Man I miss the IV but it's about that time to taper down and get clean for a while as my New year resolution...maybe for good this time but I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts.

Peace Bro have a good reast of the holiday!

Got some new ones

What's up y'all... I was up all night so I decided to go early today, and brave the cold, while the gettin' was good. I picked up a bunny of my normal GOTHAM CITY 7/10, and I also picked up a bunny of a new batch called RED FIRE ANTS 6 - 6.5/10.

HOMESTEAD, PA

GOTHAM CITY 7/10

FIRE ANTS 6 - 6.5/10

Anyways, I'm gonna do my good deed for the day, and drop a bag of the FIRE ANTS 6 - 6.5/10 off to a sick chick. I feel like spreadin' the love today for some unknown reason... As always stay safe and have fun!!! =D

Delaware is currently flooded with some numbing cut in almost all the dope. So be careful.. if you happen to be around there.

Jaguar
has an accented A
Blue bag, black text.
Best shit around since that cut showed up. i'd say a 6.5/10 and gradually falling :(
makin' the trip outta state tomorrow! Wish me luck!

^^ Actually, pretty much the only stamp that hasn't been hit with a batch of that cut...

Red and Purple Stars - No graphic, just big red and purple stars all over the bag
Quantity - 6/10
Quality - 6/10

Black and Gold Hearts - Black bag with gold hearts
Quantity - 6/10
Quality - 6.5/10

Lucky 13
Quantity - 6/10
Quality - 6.5/10

I think all these are about the same quality, the variation in the ratings is due to the count. I usually IV 4-5 at a time. Thank god there has been some decent shit around, a couple months ago things were pretty bad... Nothing but garbage was around.

Numbing cut...

8oHEY TREY, WE HAD A FEW BRANDS WITH THAT BULLSHIT NUMBING CUT ALSO HERE IN PITTSBURGH, PA BACK IN LATE SUMMER / EARLY FALL!!! I CAN'T STAND WHEN THEY DO THAT - ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S DUE TO BEING CUT WITH A SMALL AMOUNT OF COKE!!! MAINLY BECAUSE COKE DETERIORATES AND COLLAPSES VEINS SO F***ING QUICK!!! THESE INCIDENTS HAVE PUT MANY A GOOD INJECTION SITES UNDER TEMPORARY CONSTRUCTION IN THE PAST, AND IT REALLY JACKS ME THE F*** OFF!!! LOL!!! I PERSONALLY GREATLY APPRECIATE THIS WARNING!!! GOOD LOOK BRO... 8o

8oHEY TREY, WE HAD A FEW BRANDS WITH THAT BULLSHIT NUMBING CUT ALSO HERE IN PITTSBURGH, PA BACK IN LATE SUMMER / EARLY FALL!!! I CAN'T STAND WHEN THEY DO THAT - ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S DUE TO BEING CUT WITH A SMALL AMOUNT OF COKE!!! MAINLY BECAUSE COKE DETERIORATES AND COLLAPSES VEINS SO F***ING QUICK!!! THESE INCIDENTS HAVE PUT MANY A GOOD INJECTION SITES UNDER TEMPORARY CONSTRUCTION IN THE PAST, AND IT REALLY JACKS ME THE F*** OFF!!! LOL!!! I PERSONALLY GREATLY APPRECIATE THIS WARNING!!! GOOD LOOK BRO... 8o

I don't know if any of you guys know this or not but the Lucky 13's and the older Stars were very much cut with coke. I used to shoot it and it was the first thing I noticed about them. I fuckin' loved it but it's kinda dangerous since it is like speedballing! Then again I was shootin' 7 at a time and that's when they first came here. Fucked me up real nice for that quick min. and then it was on to the dope feeling. Pins n' needles brutha pins' needles.

I don't know how Lacey says she hates the pin's n' needles, it's the only way I know if the shit's that good but then I'm just one guy.

WOW!!! i Remember that the Lucky 13's (black stamp, i think) from the spring/early summer in Paterson!!!
They all had that numbing cut in it, I couldn't even do the shit, i wound up throwing them all in the garbage!!! I HATE THAT CUT IT IS CUT WITH COKE OR SOMETHING SIMILAR, I NEVER SHOOT, SO WHEN I SNIFF IT NUMBS MY THROAT AND IS DISGUSTING!!!
I HATE FUCKIN DEALERS THAT CUT WITH BS! PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH! WH CANT THEY JUST LEAVE IT ALONE?! They will profit regardless those grimey fucks!@

I hate pins and needles, the kind that comes with IV administration of straight morphine, anyway. It is extremely uncomfortable, but I'm referring to just slamming OraMorph etc. I've never had any kind of dope that gave a similar sensation, thankfully to be honest. The rush was very unenjoyable due to the pins, needles, sweats and agitation. They say there's been studies where long-term addicts showed no preference and were even unable to tell the difference between USP morphine vs USP diacetylmorphine (the purest dope you're gonna find), so maybe that reaction only comes with the IV abuse of ORAL morphine, I don't know. But anyway, I'm glad I haven't encountered pins and needles with heroin injection, and personally I would never use it as any clue regarding the quality of product.

I've been unable to find a way to any dope cities in nearly a month, so I'm back to slamming 30mg Oxy-IR's whenever I can get them. If i see any fire listed in Camden maybe I'll make a more diligent effort to get up there, but from what I've seen and heard otherwise, it remains hit-and-miss in the area :(. Stay safe ya'll, and have a doped up NYE ;)

Name: Black Jack
Logo: Black jack in black letters
Quality: 3/10
Quantity: 5/10(average sized)
real shitty, i actually got one in a bun with the Beat its. if you find them dont pick any up

SPORTS
CENTER

Quantity: 6.5/10
Quality: 7/10
This is the first sportscenter bag I've gotten. It's in blue with "Sports" over top of "Center".
These are pretty decent bags. Noticeably fatter I thought than normal. The dope was good, mixes up a little darker tea colored than the Gotham cities, had a more noticeable dope smell too. Same kinda powder, real light tan that chunks in the bag (have to flick several times and even then lots of scrape left in there). My normal gave me a good rush, about the same as the Gotham cities in both size and quality. Overall good shit in my opinion.

Hey has whypne heard of toxic in black from the burgh?? Any imput would be great, ecspecially my morning cause my boi just called with them, I do have other options but id rather have the best bags I can get! Wouldn't we all lol! Anyway anything on these would be great...thanx

my boy has these too... hear anything or get them yet?

TOXIC in black... any idea if they worth getting anyone?

*ask somewhere else* -thizzer.

Stamp:Sports Center (sports over center - blue)
Quality : 7.5/10 (still really good shit!)
Quantity: 3-4/10 (rediculously small, its hard enough to get the shit outta the bag cuz they staticy stick, tap bag crazy to get shit out. but when u dump the bag and tap, it is like 3/4 of the bag must still be in there, but look in the light and the bag is empty!! these things are 1/4-1/2 th size of a normal bag. which sux.)
Notes: Great Quality - Terrible Quantity. But I prefer quality of quantity any day of the week!

Last edited by a moderator:
wound up finding some Thriller in town, so I didn't need to leave. This stuff is slightly better than JÃGUAR making it about 7-7.5/10 in quality and overall.

So glad I found it. Count is amazing. :D

THRILLER
Michael's glove
Qual: 7-7.5/10
Quan: 7/10 Nice :)
Neatness: 8/10 Very neat everything

Blue bag, Blue stamp

No coke-ish/numbing cut or anything. Very, very pleased

New one's...

I almost got a brick of BLACK JACKS, but I'm thankful they fell thru cuz people be rating them low now!!!

HOMESTEAD, PA

45 MM
WHITE BAG WIT 45MM & HAND GUN ABOVE
QLTY 6.5/10
QNTY 7.5/10
ROA IV
PKG 9/10

=D Happy New Years every1 !!! =D

Have fun & be safe!!!

ya i had them...

my boy has these too... hear anything or get them yet?

TOXIC in black... any idea if they worth getting anyone?

Sorry I been slackin on rating...
TOXIC-in black with I think I biohazard sign above it
Quality-6/10
Quanity-6/10
Neatness-5/10
Comments-these were nice good rush decent legs, whitish tan d
ROA-IV
City- mckeesport

Camden
No name just X in a circle graphic
count was good , so good i knew quality wouldnt be great , and it wasnt at all
Sniffed and had a weird taste ive tasted before , almost fruity , figure its the cut
Guess since its hot out there they figure people will buy whatever crap they have

Any1 heard of BLACK NIGHTS from Paterson? It might be called BLACK KNIGHTS. I havent seen or tried them yet, my connect just called and told me the name of this new stamp he got, and said all his custys are saying that they're fire. Just wanted to check with the ptown cats on here to see if ya'll had any info on these b4 i drive my ass all the way there to sample it if its some bullshit. Thanx and be safe peoples. Happy New Years!!! -Jerzy Phresh