• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW "Bitch about your dealer here" thread

So did you end up copping from him or did he leave before you came out?

I got he kept telling me how he wont be able to come threw like that and that I gotta be more prompt and shit.
this coming from the same fuck that's hour means 2.30-3 hours and has me sitting in empty park I lots for 20 minutes wait in on his as when he gives me the times to be there and im always on time.
so close to booting him I can taste it! The delicious black tar that is lol.

If we had open air here he'd already be on his ass.
an im nearly positive im one of if not the best custo he got.

^^

That's how a lot of these asshole phone dealers work. They'll say 15 minutes and it means a fucking hour.. but if you keep them waiting for even 5 minutes, they throw a shit fit.

^ ul. my friend from nigeria is at the most 2 mins late, but as I said in my gone soft thread it's usually me who's late. (I worry they take bits out my gram/2 grams for each minute they wait, so I try to be on time now that I NEED it).

My dealer charges me 25 for urine analyisis every time I go to his office. All the crying kids getting shots kinda breaks my heart....especially because I know that ten % of them will be self administering them someday :-\ .

my sub doc is a pediatrition

^
What a strange mixture of specialities pediatrition and opiate maintenance....well, having said that its a good mix financially but maybe im just cynical. :-D

^^always gonna have kids and junkies needing health care. Maybe he'll pick geriatric patients for pain management too. All in 1 doc: have him as your child doc, your sub doc when you're a young junkie, then as your pain management doc when you get old and fall apart.

^^

That's how a lot of these asshole phone dealers work. They'll say 15 minutes and it means a fucking hour.. but if you keep them waiting for even 5 minutes, they throw a shit fit.

yea man shits crazy. it's like I just waited 2 hours for your runner to get here. He can wait 2 minutes for me to finish wiping my ass.

I was buying supposed acid from this kid for a while, came to find out he was selling NBOMe and a lot of it. Had half the mind to give him to the feds, because come on, Someone could die. Especially if some kid has no idea fake acid even exists and eats half a strip or more of "acid". Im no snitch though, but fuck do i wish the fucker gets busted... Fuck shitty drug dealers, though, i probably should've realised when the blotter made my mouth taste like chemical bullshit. Poor HR on my part too i suppose...

Three phone calls from my dude-where are you, where you at, you almost here? Now im here and its been 25 mins & he's not here yet.

^^^that is so true. I go to my guys house....I can see it from my work. He tells me I'm not home and I can see him playing with his dog in the yard.

^^^that is so true. I go to my guys house....I can see it from my work. He tells me I'm not home and I can see him playing with his dog in the yard.

lol.. that made me laugh out loud. I can just picture you, dopesick, peering over at his house with a hangdog expression while he frolics with his dog in the yard... :p

i can't stand the dealers here in paris...london was so good i had tons of good ones and could score 24/7 really..here in paris..NOBODY sells both..NOBODY deliveries..99% try to rip you off in some kind off way by wrapping a big wrap saying that's why it's more expensive and then when you open it there is rarely anything left after the wrap is off..but i think for me as a girl the worst of all is that every dealers thinks that when i buy heroin or crack of him that gives him the right to afterwards stalk call and text me with J'taime texts etc..i have never experienced such thing with any of my guys in london..it really puts me off scoring :(

I'M A JUNKIE FFS please get a grip you are just my DEALER :!

i can't stand the dealers here in paris...london was so good i had tons of good ones and could score 24/7 really..here in paris..NOBODY sells both..NOBODY deliveries..99% try to rip you off in some kind off way by wrapping a big wrap saying that's why it's more expensive and then when you open it there is rarely anything left after the wrap is off..but i think for me as a girl the worst of all is that every dealers thinks that when i buy heroin or crack of him that gives him the right to afterwards stalk call and text me with J'taime texts etc..i have never experienced such thing with any of my guys in london..it really puts me off scoring :(

I'M A JUNKIE FFS please get a grip you are just my DEALER :!

Guess your not impressed with the french charm then....lol

How do you confuse a French Soldier?
Give him a rifle and ask him to shoot it.

What do you do if a Frenchman throws a hand-grenade at you?
Take the pin out and throw it back.

:p

^
Its funny because its so so true.

French tanks only have two gears...park and reverse.

The french army...mastering the art of running away bravely.

Gotta love bashing the french, its virtually a british national sport.lol