• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW "Bitch about your dealer here" thread

My guy wouldn't cut me a deal on a couple pills last night that would have been $3 cheaper then his reg price on each fuck head made me cop a half.
im about to drop the " I need better deals or gotta go else where" convo on him. We'll see how this goes.
It was over a hundred bucks I gave him so im done with that overpriced booty.

My dealer always calls me to hang out, but I'm struggling with not using and just staying on subs. Guess it beats the waiting game.

My guy tells me he doesn't take downers so there's no rush to come grab the limited oxy he gets.

I drive all the way across town expecting to get enough to last me all week, I get there and there's enough for 1 medium dose, and he's lying on the couch nodding the fuck out.

I THINK MY ONE GUY IS USING USED HIGH GRADE WEED DIME BAGS AS LAST 2 GRAMS i'VE GOT FROM HIM A LOT OF THE FINE POWDER HAS BEEN STUCK TO THE DIME BAG. Nice quality, and even smells good tho.

I had success with a new lead so I think I can ditch the dude I been bitching about. Easy without the ball breaking, and "hollering at hoes" in the middle of the transaction, and much safer over all.

Thank god. That last dude was trouble.

^^

Ugh I've had plenty of dealers like that. Took me a while to find a guy who was 24/7. He'll meet you at 5:00am, doesn't matter. Now that's a professional.

^yea my dudes phone is always on at 8 am sharp. Fuck those lazy bums that dont wake up til the afternoon. This is a job, treat it like one.

Yea. Like fucker dont let me have to sit in a parked car for 15-20 mins RIGHT OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE.
Come out so i can give you my damn money and bounce.

^^

Lay down the law, sonnnn.

Appriciate the support man.
think im done with him hes not wanting to budge to so ots fuck em think i found me a dope connect anyway.

OT: Almost didn't have anything to bitch about today here's the sitch, im working had to go on at six which is all gravy son I call him at nine on my breakage and ask him to come threw at my work and he says he can in an hour also all gravy.
he comes on time to meet me in the bathroom so im thinking dope! Im in the middle of some shit and he had to wait literally 2 minutes and starts blowing my phone up and all this hurry up shit I gotta go. Im like fuck that youve made me wait forver before its a fuckong minute.
Dudes a pussy.

^
Give the guy a swift slap, its the only route forward...:-D

Supposedly my dealer got robbed today while taking 2.5 hours to get to my house which is 10 minutes from where he started off his day. Doesn't matter too much to me though. He's still a cool dude who manages to get some great product.

*An update to my status on this delivery*

Got some more, said he would deliver... Three days ago.

Appriciate the support man.
think im done with him hes not wanting to budge to so ots fuck em think i found me a dope connect anyway.

OT: Almost didn't have anything to bitch about today here's the sitch, im working had to go on at six which is all gravy son I call him at nine on my breakage and ask him to come threw at my work and he says he can in an hour also all gravy.
he comes on time to meet me in the bathroom so im thinking dope! Im in the middle of some shit and he had to wait literally 2 minutes and starts blowing my phone up and all this hurry up shit I gotta go. Im like fuck that youve made me wait forver before its a fuckong minute.
Dudes a pussy.

So did you end up copping from him or did he leave before you came out?

I lived in Indy the past year, but am from Chicago. Here in Indy I don't understand these dealers. Once they run dry of their product it takes them 2-4 days to re-up. Why don't they re-up when they are almost out so I don't have to run the streets getting ripped off trying to get my sick off. Fucking pisses me off. I'm moving back to the Chi.

^
Broke-ass two-bit dealers that cant afford to score until they're all sold out.lol

^ And their connect won't front them the supply on credit. Bad sign right there.

^
Broke-ass two-bit dealers that cant afford to score until they're all sold out.lol

Ha yeah. Means they don't know what the hell there doing. You should be making so much profit that you should have the reup money 1/4 of the way through.