The Music Social Gig v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

as for CD's question. It would have to be something non-fagghetty. like death metal.

Nile - Annihiliation of the Wicked

Nile would be the perfect choice cause you know the aliens could relate to egyptian mythology.

I can get behind that track for sure. But I'd be careful about calling death metal non-faggotty, there's a lot of it, you know... just sayin...

I'd just worry that the aliens might take this song the wrong way. You know...see it as a green light to proceed? We can't be letting suicidal or "end of days" folk pick the song we present them.

Though...lol. How about a new version of the game: A song that you'd go out of your way to give some aliens so they can hurry up and wipe us all out?

I'm gonna start with the obvious and say Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood. But if they don't respond quickly enough to that I could always just show them anything by Bon Iver and that should do the trick.

Welcome to NEMD.

7kGPe.gif

^ I'm sure he will
I heard he's not being feeling well but he can take as plenty time as he needs and I'm sure he'll be around sooner or later

I've done a shoop of my own
Over 9000 hours in mspaint

2s69bom.png

Is that why he has the shotgun? To get revenge on the guy that smacked him?

This joke is way over my head.

What's up my musak lurving brethren
Been super busy the past couple days, how's it hangin

Hey Billy Boy :) I've still been traveling around a bunch but tomorrow I start the 1200 mile ride home. Been away for two weeks and cannot wait to get back to my house & bong.