The Music Social Gig v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

For Max Power,

Wave+Race.jpg

a brooklyn vegan is your new hero?

thought you hated vegans

Last edited:
i saw that guy at MSG in '07 at a foreigner, styx and reo speed wagon concert

our encounter was unforgettable, i pretty much told him to slow down on the rocking out cause we paid 105 dollars a ticket too it wasn't fair he was hogging all the rocking in our section

then after i found out my girlfriend sucked his dick during jukebox hero i told her it's time to go and told the guy i'll see him in the parking lot

he basically told me he was going to sit on my neck if i didn't get out of his 'atmosphere' in the next 5 seconds, so i went home, great concert though, i had to buy a tour shirt

i saw that guy at MSG in '07 at a foreigner, styx and reo speed wagon concert

our encounter was unforgettable, i pretty much told him to slow down on the rocking out cause we paid 105 dollars a ticket too it wasn't fair he was hogging all the rocking in our section

then after i found out my girlfriend sucked his dick during jukebox hero i told her it's time to go and told the guy i'll see him in the parking lot

he basically told me he was going to sit on my neck if i didn't get out of his 'atmosphere' in the next 5 seconds, so i went home, great concert though, i had to buy a tour shirt

lolz.

"there'a something you don't know about me joe rogan" (scratches neck vigorously) "I smoke rocks joe rogan" (coninuous vigorous neck scratching)

But for real im streaming Seattle 90.3 KEXP at work, fan-FUCKIN-tastic indie station. Highly recommended for new music discovery

KEXP is so awesome. I wish there was an at least half-decent radio station around here - instead I have to put up with bullshit classic rock stations that play the same 20 songs over and over again. You'd think a classic rock station would have more variety, instead half of the songs they play are god damned Fleetwood Mac...I DON'T WANNA GO MY OWN WAY - SHUT UP STEVIE NICKS!

Grunge, I know your favorite band is NMH, not sure if that makes you an Elephant 6 head as well. If so, how saddened are you by the untimely death of Bill Doss?

I don't want to sound selfish and I'm very sad about his death, but what does this mean for that Olivia Tremor Control reunion album that was supposed to happen. I've heard all the songs are on Bill's hard drive. So hopefully the rest of the guys will be able to retrieve them and make it happen.
Sad shit :(

I've got a soft spot for the entire Elephant 6 collective, NMH and OTC especially. Your thread really bummed me out last night - I fell asleep listening to Dusk At Cubist Castle :\

I would imagine that if the songs are complete, they'll be released; there's no bigger disrespect to an artist than to hide his work after he dies.

Yeah, the second part of my post wasn't so much a question to you as just a pondering bit, lol.
I'd recommend his solo work "The Sunshine Fix" as well if you've never listened.

did you even read the article? and look at this dude....i love him.

defdave.jpg

What's so great about him? People do that at concerts all the time...lol

Then again you don't know about Concert Guy, he's like that guy only 10x cooler and older and he gets girls all the time. He hits up all the free or cheap concerts in Monroe County (the county with Rochester, NY) with nothing but a red pair of SHORT shorts and a red fanny pack, he looks like he's on pcp or acid or something that makes his eyes totally glazed over, and he just dances at the front row. He's rubbed up against me a few times as he made his way to the front of the crowd, ewww so sweaty...anyway all the girlies want him and all the boys want to be him. He's so old and has that raw-hide look to his skin because you know he's been dancing like that since the 60's. He's sorta famous locally. There was an article in out paper about him.

The coolest part is that he has no self-aggrandizing blog.

Last edited:
his blog is a joke, dude. and it's funny as shit.

that said, i'd love to know more about Concert Guy, because he sounds awesome.

for his mugshot they gave him paper underwear and some random shirt

it was a '98 trans am, at least that's what my sources tell me

another awesome thing is that like 5 hours ago his twitter account reminded him fans that over on his facebook it's 'word mix up wednesday'

well, whatever year it was, i can tell you one thing. i'd love to get naked and hammered and wreck a trans am with randy motherfucking travis.