The Music Social Gig v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

If I had been allowed to discover Primus on my own I would have been OBSESSED with them. Instead it just makes my skin crawl. Weird how that happens, right?

I really miss Marilyn Manson lately :(

If I had been allowed to discover Primus on my own I would have been OBSESSED with them. Instead it just makes my skin crawl. Weird how that happens, right?

I really miss Marilyn Manson lately :(

OMG, you should, like, totally check out oysterhead.

Yeah so I am guessing Beck is out of gas. He basically played a greatest hits concert last night. Debra was the shit but the rest was lackluster. At the replacments still were on their game as well as nickle creek.

Yeah so I am guessing Beck is out of gas. He basically played a greatest hits concert last night. Debra was the shit but the rest was lackluster. At the replacments still were on their game as well as nickle creek.

Forecastle? I went last year, pretty cool fest IMO

And we've had this discussion....festivals usually produce greatest hits setlists.

Hope he ain't out of gas. I saw him at the celebrity theatre in Phoenix years ago and it was fucking awesome.

Forecastle? I went last year, pretty cool fest IMO

And we've had this discussion....festivals usually produce greatest hits setlists.

Hope he ain't out of gas. I saw him at the celebrity theatre in Phoenix years ago and it was fucking awesome.

Yeah forecastle I went last year too. Chances are we saw each other. Idk this was like he took a poll of songs people wanted to hear but it was great regardless.

Really with those Tom Green vids everywhere.....shove it down my throat whydon'tya?

I got over him long ago.

Glad he is Canadian.

However, if he wanted to abuse my parents like he does his, I would totally pay him.

Phish sux
Beck sux
I ain't no sell-out, I ain't no hoe
Fuck the radio...comin from the R-O-M-E-O

Molly Hatchet is touring

The Untold Story of ATL's Rise to the Top of the Rap Game [Full Episode] It needs to be like two hours longer. All this breathy OutKast talk that doesn't go anywhere. Killer Mike up there talking some trill shit. Lil Jon wearing a Bad Brains shirt in like 1996. Wacka Flocka Flame explaining why crunk is punk for black people. Kasim Reed rapping some DJ Shy D rap from 1984. Pretty intense. Totally absent is Gucci Mane or any discussion of Killer Mike's music. Gucci in prison tho.