The Music Social Gig v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

FKA twigs is like mussels. everyone at the table is raving about how "these are the best mussels ever!" and i'm sitting there like, "fuck." people are like, "no, you just gotta try them! they're so good." yeah, i've tried them. look how happy you are. you think i don't want that?

though unlike mussels and the dragon girl show, i might be acquiring this fine taste. video reminds me of mortal combat. i haven't figured out what she's singing about, but it's cute when she swears.

I get stuck on one band and have to play the fuck out of it until I can't play it anymore. It becomes like a drug. I actually believe I have made the transition from opiods to music in an actual neurotransmitter way.
this is relatable. my youngest brother asks, "that's a good song. why are you gonna ruin it for yourself?" dude, i can't fucking stop. please help me.

Last edited:
this is relatable. my youngest brother asks, "that's a good song. why are you gonna ruin it for yourself?" dude, i can't fucking stop. please help me.

glad to know it isn't just me

i like FKA Twigs looks (i even learned how to write love/hate/fuck in my hair with eyebrow brush WHY) but i cannot give a fuck about her music. my roommate is obsessed with her and i cannot cannot. it's gotten to the point where i leave the room because he just plays her weird ass videos over and over on the apple tv. apparently she's a psycho and can't handle like talking to people? like a meg white problem. it astounds me because someone is making these videos for her, but then she only plays like one show a year in like boise idaho or something so no one will come see her except guys like my roommate who want to hate fuck/dub con her like in that papi video.

wow it sounds like i hate her. in that video she looks like Akasha from Queen of the Damned.

i've been playing the shit out of little feat lately, i can't get enough of this stuff. fucken lowell george man

^^I don't know why, but his voice reminds me of Boz Scaggs

[video=youtube_share;HQZBaJAngH8]http://youtu.be/HQZBaJAngH8[/video]

Yeah, me too. He just stopped posting out of nowhere. If you read this SirGrunge, please respond. :-(

You never let us know much about you Sire Grunge, please don't let the next thing we ever know about you is that you're dead..

Confession: I've never given Death Grips a chance and I'm not gonna start now that they're broken up.

^ I like about 20% of there shit, if that

I seen nmh for the first time at roo
We were all laying on the side of the stage under a tree with our faces stolen

Yeah I wonder what happened to GeneralissimoGrunge as well, he single handedly kept my ms paint album cover thread alive for a while
We larves you Grawnjbro, cum back

Edit: Also, Kenickie and Chickenasslicker, I'll be in Atl this weekend
I need yallz digits if you wanna meet up and get down town Georgia bound

i don't know if ChickenScratch will be around because he's grade a faggot. text me and i'll holler back. although you and ChickenScratch hanging out together would be a lot of drawlin' and whiskey drankin' and gunshootin'.

sorry bill, Pander and I are going to shoot wild pigs on a farm in north carolina. we'll be back sunday afternoon.