• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The movie 'Limitless': Is it possible?

I have read the full thread in one go. Liking your posts with molecules and brief descriptions, SkyblueMolly.

From all your research, what ones still carry a promise? (In a sense of non adictive, non toxic, everyday palatable wonderdrug)

Theres a chemical named Bromantane?!? That has to be the funniest name I've ever heard. Bro man, 'tane!

Norselegiline could be combined with memantine.
a2PTPvt.png

Norselegiline is an MAO-I.
Norselegiline and memantine and maybe a 1/4 of a dose of modafinil or methiopropamine would be useful.

NSI-189, 9-Me-BC, and Dihexa looks interesting for neurogenesis(growing new brain cells).

Combining anything really monoaminergic like MPA with a MAO-(B?) inhibitor like that/those is not safe and seems like an irresponsible plan regarding unstable monoamine levels. I also see no reason why this would have promise as nootropic let alone limitless related?

Overexpression of BDNF causes / can cause memory and learning impairments. It sounds logical to boost your neurogenesis for nootropic purposes but if you don't have a learning disability or brain/nerve damage I'd first like to get some solid proof that it doesn't do more harm than good.
IMO enhance the neuronal activity in the neurons you do have. Better filtering and processing should lead to better learning, not growing extra neurons.

I'd like to try selank or semax myself by the way :>