Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

The most disturbing film you have seen?

You haven't given us much to go on. What to you mean by "like"? What about this movie and this music appeals to you specifically? The movies you listed are all about sadistic killers who trap and torture a group of people. There's been a lot of that over the past decade. I noticed you didn't list Saw, which is odd because that's the prototypical example of this kind of film.

This is a list of movies inspired by the Columbine massacre, some of which no doubt have overlapping themes with Funny Games.

http://acolumbinesite.com/films.html

For music like Naked City it would probably be better to make a separate thread in Non-Electronic Music Discussion, though given that they are an experimental band I'm not sure how close you'll get if you just go to Pandora or something.

Looking at your past posts, you seem to be fixated on violence, psychopaths, sadism, and fantasizing about your own violent death (the dream you wrote about, posted, and then asked people repeatedly if they "liked" reading about your dieing a gruesome death over and over again in the dream, then your saying you "love" dreams where you die). What are your actual motivations for seeking out this stuff?

Last edited:
TBH Swelz, am not into watching Animals being killed in ''reality'' for my entertainment... just a line I don't personally cross...i'll leave it at that. :\

Dans ma peau

Exactly.... It disturbs me to know people who can watch such and feel fine about it....

BBB

I want movies like these All the saw movies,Funny games,the oxford murders,pathology,nine dead,the killing room,the collector,the human centipede,seven,
a perfect getaway,natural born killers,cube 1&2 and will watch cube zero,the devils rejects,halloween 1&2,house of nine,dark floors,
zodiac,hard candy,vacancy and many more please try and find me a movie something like these

yes I like murder trapped people ok funny games 2 psycopaths play games with a family til they murder them one by one I loved that very funny to me everything about funny games I loved.
9 dead was great 9 people trapped in a room they die one by one every ten minutes loved it something in common a puzzle even saw was like a giant puzzle and cube also.please come on people.

Don't you already have another thread just like this one?

COME ON!!

gob.jpg

obssessed much?

but seriously, what is the appeal?

it's from arrested development. why do you need two threads asking the same question?

idk why or why not theres an answer to both but I dont feel like explaining it right now movies poeple throw some at me well something good like the ones I mentioned .

then i won't feel like recommending anything to you since you can't be arsed to give anything in return. why should i give a shit for your inexplicable obssession with crappy gross out pictures which have no idea what horror truely is.

your right horror have changed over the years zombieland was named horror movie of the year and that made me sick it was a comedy to me but people stupid people I'm only looking for some movies like the ones I've mentioned can you help me out?

nah i don't feel like it.

that and i don't watch shit movies

he's a got a point, I enjoyed about 3/4 of those movies

he might be a casualty of the modern age - but I wouldn't call those movies garbage

(ok some declare Human Centipede garbage, but it was like a train wreck that I had to watch)

^no one is answering, maybe another thread might do it, you self-centred and boring git. 8) grow some fuckin taste would ya.

axl, you know i love horror, real horror. this inconsequential turd gets off on torture gore for it's own sake. rubbish, man.

its what I like so piss off really im asking for an answer not you telling me what I like is garbage don't have have something anything better to do

understood

i just don't think boycotts work
apart from boycotting (which i think is extremelly slow, but not inefficiant. i'm hoping for results in hundred of years no in the near future), there is the fact that i just couldn't eat meat or do harm to an animal

because i know how it is obtained, i only see meat as corpse, not as food

what do abattoir workers eat? according to the film, all would be vegetarian
they are like aid workers who have to create their own anti-feelings bubble to protect themselves from their surrounding

if a doctor fainted every time he saw a broken harm, he couldn't be cure anyone

if an abattoir worker is not especially sensible, he is quickly encouraged by the behaviour of his co-workers to forget about the pain he sees

while holding an information booth on animal exploitation once, an abattoir worker stopped by
quite peaceful too
his speech went this way : "it's too late for me, i've already chosen my path"
but he wished us good luck when he left

(some butchers also stopped by with different messages. some good, some bad)

people do not normally kill chickens by jumping on them
well, i'm not for "regular killing" either
but maybe a point of the movie is to show that as long as man considers that he has full rights over animals, they will be many abuses among the less abusive but still "inhumane" exploitation