Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

The most disturbing film you have seen?

i was disapointed with american psycho, it could have beens much worse like the book
i dont think they ever show cannabalism in the movie

Funny games watch it
please list some movies like funny games where they play with the victims.something like that AND WATCH FUNNY GAMES

American Psycho is epic, however the book cannot be topped.

The killer inside me is another badass movie and book.

What are the most disturbing movies you have seen?

What I really love is when a movie really gets under your skin in a psychological sense. It's more about what you don't see than what you do see and it leaves you thinking for a couple of days.

So what are some of the most disturbing, unsettling and/or thought provoking movies you have seen?

For me, in no particular order: Eraserhead, Requiem for a Dream, Blue Velvet, The Shining, Dead End.

this movie is banned in several countries =D

gore in 3. . 2. . . 1. . .

NSFW:
cannibal-holocaust-03-630-75.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^ The director of Cannibal Holocaust was arrested to, as the authorites thought the murder/torture scenes were real.

Yeah.. the animal killing scenes were actually real

i love that movie

I'm not easily shocked by films, so I have no idea here.

I have yet to see Martyrs and Hostel (1 and 2).

^ try human centipede or the Hellraiser series.

Lexx was a great scifi miniseries (the first season; four ~1h episodes) that was pretty disgusting but with relevant social messages at the same time.

Lexx was a great show.. I remember when it use to be called Tales from a Parallel Universe

Odd as it may be, I have never been able to watch 'The Cell' in its entirety. I find it horrifying. It makes me feel physically sick. It's something with the way it makes my 'mind' feel. It's almost like I'm being psychologically tortured while watching it. I can't describe what I feel when I watch this (and others).

Titanic? *eyebrow raise*

better not be making fun of me picking a movie with J-Lo!