The Modfag Game AKA BlueLight 101 with Professor TLB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
31984-funny_jokes_toolbar.jpg

I think this thread is for current staff. You also neglected to choose the next Mod to go(irony). To quote a wise man, it's not that hard to follow the rules, dumbass.

If you actually visited the focus forums instead of spending all your time jerking off to your title you'd know that I treated new posters better than most in Other Drugs and any forum outside of the Lounge. It takes a lot of patience to politely tell someone a subject has been posted a million times and close their thread 80 times a day. I've never flamed noobs in Other Drugs. Ever.

Chapter 6: Infinite Jest

Similar to Chapter 5, he used to be one of my favorite posters when he was Sim0n. He used to make amazing contributions to Ecstasy Discussion and undoubtedly helped a lot of members out. Then he became an Administrator. Few and far between are helpful posts of his anywhere on the site. That friendly persona with a cool sense of humor has faded and now it's all about brass and tacks. He might as well have changed his name into alasdairm Jr., because that's what he's becoming. He used to be able to discuss differences of opinion, and that was commendable. Maybe he still does, but fuck if anyone outside of the Senior Staff forum would know. He's been reduced to pretentious wanker that can't seem to remember why the fuck he joined this site in the first place.

Next: That Guy

Last edited:
I think this thread is for current staff. You also neglected to choose the next Mod to go To quote a wise man, it's not that hard to follow the rules, dumbass.

If you actually visited the focus forums instead of spending all your time jerking off to your title you'd know that I treated new posters better than most in Other Drugs and any forum outside of the Lounge. It takes a lot of patience to politely tell someone a subject has been posted a million times and close their thread 80 times a day. I've never flamed noobs in Other Drugs. Ever.

Chapter 6: Infinite Jest

Similar to Chapter 5, he used to be one of my favorite posters when he was Sim0n. He used to make amazing contributions to Ecstasy Discussion and undoubtedly helped a lot of members out. Then he became an Administrator. Few and far between are helpful posts of his anywhere on the site. That friendly persona with a cool sense of humor has faded and now it's all about brass and tacks. He might as well have changed his name into alasdairm Jr., because that's what he's becoming. He used to be able to discuss differences of opinion, and that was commendable. Maybe he still does, but fuck if anyone outside of the Senior Staff forum would know. He's been reduced to pretentious wanker that can't seem to remember why the fuck he joined this site in the first place.

Next: That Guy

The assassins have been dispatched. You are a threat to the establishment. The next fiend passing you on the street, maybe be send by finder or his croanies to put a bullet in your head.

Also I appologize for not smoking weed yet today, and thus am not quite as chill.

They're too busy slowly choking the life out of the forum. They don't have time to dispatch assassins.

TAHT GUY: GOGOGO

It's either a credit to your wit and individuality or a testimony to the mod teams single figure iq's and circle jerking one ego attitudes, but you are single handedly shattering one pretentious texan accented cousin fucking delusional projection after the next.

Here boy, y'all got really purdy fingers.

Rogue Robot said:
bitterness: it's becoming on you GM, really.

Don't make me post a picture of you to remind everyone that you look like something that should be living under a bridge eating goats.

It's funny that none of you try to address these accusations, just like you fail to address the concerns of Moderators in this forum. I guess having that nifty title under your name means anyone that questions your collective judgement is wrong.

wow, you really got me there. we all can't be as good looking, intelligent, and bitter as you GM. really.

wow, you really got me there. we all can't be as good looking, intelligent, and bitter as you GM. really.
He looks like a fucking IT technician, who you calling good looking?

That's ok. You make up for your lack of those with other qualities like elitism and incompetence.

I think That Guy was next...

It's funny that none of you try to address these accusations, just like you fail to address the concerns of Moderators in this forum. I guess having that nifty title under your name means anyone that questions your collective judgement is wrong.

jokes aren't meant to be addressed. what was that quote you noted about the rules of the game or something?

That's fine. I already lost all the respect I had for you.

Kytnism is on deck everyone. Please follow the rules.

dont exclude me from all the fun.

im sure someone must have a bitter pill theyre just dying to party drug me with.

...kytnism...:|

I don't kytnism, but someone needs to get the ball rolling. I'm not sticking around here much longer and there's still a lot of Senior Staff to do. I want to play a round with all you turncoat fucks before I go.

Status
Not open for further replies.