The Modfag Game AKA BlueLight 101 with Professor TLB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AmorRoark

She wasted much of her carreer banning every single one of my troll accounts on Brokelight and constantly closing my threads. Maybe her forum wouldn't be a lifeless shithole if she took decided to better spend her time.

Next: Rogue Robot

Chapter 4: Rogue Robot

I'm not sure how exactly she ended up on Bluelight. I'm guessing she was googling the correct dose of Ibuprofen and stumbled upon the forum. She must still be confused about what Bluelight is, because I don't think she even realizes we have focus forums yet. She was chosen by the older Senior Staff to become a Senior Moderator from her position as door-greeter in New Member Introductions. I wouldn't trust her to give me a safe dose for sugar in my brownies let alone drug safety information or the power to dictate how this forum is run. The fact that she a final vote in deciding where this forum is heading is mind-boggling. Keep in mind none of this applies to before she became a Senior Moderator, because prior to that she didn't suffer from the delusion that her opinion on forum policy was valuable.

Next: EuphoricNod

Gah this thread is great.

I think everyone should list three good things these mods have done to make bl a better place for the "media" LOLLL

I mean besides treating this site like nazi germany!

ok go

Next time you try to say something intelligent, dont bother take of your close instead and go suck someones dick, because your wasting your time, trying to persuade people you have a double digit IQ.

Ouch!

Every post that contains an insult about someone's IQ should probably be grammar checked to prevent possible irony boomerang.

I think auto# has a grammar handicap analogous to that in golf.

Last edited:
Gah this thread is great.

I think everyone should list three good things these mods have done to make bl a better place for the "media" LOLLL

I mean besides treating this site like nazi germany!

ok go

It's not hard to list good things Moderators do.

plurMONSTER, atri, That Guy, and atri keep extremely open minds in allowing some of the shit they do in the Lounge, even if they don't agree with the sentiment or find it humorous.

Every single focus forum Mod has the most thankless job on the website and they deserve respect for that. They truly make a difference in the world. In case you didn't know, these are: MazDan, serotoninstorm, purplefirefly, Indelibleface, frizzantik, thujone, MyDoorsAreOpen, VictorZ06, B9, Xorkoth, bluedolphin, swilow, SomeKindaLove, BingeBoy Mr Blonde, sixpartseven, and djsim

sushii, drug_wench, stellablue, chicpoena, and panic in paradise, the folks of The Dark Side, have the toughest job on the site. Their patience and empathy is ridiculous, and not many people I know could do what they do.

Like The Lounge crew, Sex, Love & Relationships requires a certain kind of person that can think outside of the box and accept discussions about things they may find distasteful or downright disturbing. Kudos to kytnism, pullstring, wizekrak, and drugfukkdrockstar for being open-minded

The teams in Legal, BDD, ADD, and Healthy Living all work hard at providing important and useful information to our members. tobala, Banquo, MahanAtma, Johnny1, mariacallas, Dtergent,Psilo707, Obyron, sixpartseven, fastandbulbous, nuke, and vecktor

These are the people that make Bluelight what it is, and it's a damn shame that their fate hangs in the hands of a few elitist Staff that is more concerned with demanding respect than keeping Bluelight the forum we've come to love. To ClubbinGuido and anyone else that rags on Moderators, remember that shit rolls downhill, and the tip-top of Shit Mountain starts above the Moderators.

Chapter 5: Phrozen

Phrozen used to be one of my favorite posters. He was the type of cat that would go to bat for you if he believed in your cause even if it was going again the grain. Solid peoples.. He was one of, if not the best, contributor in Other Drugs before he became a Senior Moderator. Before I became a Mod I used to see if I could beat his number of posts in OD every month. We used to cap out over 500 posts each easily. The shit that was posted in Other Drugs when he hit "Reply" undoubtedly saved countless lives, whether literally or in the long-run.

Now that he's a Senior Moderator he may post in there a dozen times over the course of a month, and most of them are just to close threads. If there were ever a storybook example of a great contributor to Harm Reduction being ruined by the glamor of having a nifty new Senior Staff title under their name, it's him. I often wonder whether he still believes he's making the difference to this website he used to. Let me spare you the revelation: You're not, Judas. At least not in a positive way.

Next: DFRS

I might be offended if this comment didn't come from a leech off society that lives in his moms basement while jacking off to anime on 4chan, and has no hope to have real friends or any type of social skills what-so-ever. When your mommy asks where all her vaseline went, atleast be honest with her this time.

A) I dont live at home
B) I don't browse 4chan
C) I have friends
D) I never use lube to jerk it. I am all natural, and if that means my dick gets cut while jerkin it due to made friction then so be it.
E) The life I present to BL or any online forum is constructed in my mind to create an illusion that leaves me safe.

GenericMind:

He somehow got a mod spot even though he had multiple warnings on his record.

Once in a forum, he showed his dedication to working with others by randomly implementing rules about what could or couldn't be discussed on Bluelight, his commitment to harm reduction by closing threads where people were seeking help, because he didn't happen to like the questions, and his friendliness and approachability by flaming anyone who dared question him, and moving their threads to the Lounge to be ass-raped.

Being the sort of person who could start a fight in a room on his own, he refused to listen to the views of senior staff on this, because clearly he knows more than all of us.

It's great that he knows more about harm reduction than felix or Rogue Robot, but knowledge is pointless if you just flame noobs with it, instead of helping people. He also apparently doesn't realise, in spite of the fact that he's posted in the Lounge for years, that BL has social forums, and hasn't noticed that senior staff have always included mods from social and drug forums, and from N America, Australia and Europe - it's almost as if it was planned that way!

He's now so dumb that he's insulting Hoptis, who was actually one of the people who had his back.

Based on previous examples (GL, CMB, SunEDeLyte) his future on BL will probably be troll troll flame PM flame troll soft warning flame troll warning troll troll warning troll warning troll tempban troll ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.