The Modfag Game AKA BlueLight 101 with Professor TLB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
laceyk: How can a harm reduction forum take itself seriously when a serial-plunger with a history of legal troubles is a mod?

Jamsyhd. You get the roasting next.

<--- Follows the damn rules. What's up with the idiots that can't follow fucking instructions?

Chapter 1: L2R

L2R sucks balls because he's a Senior Moderator on a Harm Reduction forum yet doesn't know dick about Harm Reduction. His idea of moderation is abstaining from buy the newest version of Air Jordans, a shoe that stopped being popular when I got out of Middle School. One could theorize that his collection of dozens of these shoes, along with the pretentiousness he carries around with his title here is an attempt to compensate for something in his life. What that something is, however, is anyone's guess.

We should circle back around once we make through the list once. TheLoveBandit, Finder, Mariposa, Infinite Jest, and Rogue Robot aren't getting off that easy.

You guys are ruining the game. :(

Chapter 2: felix

Another prime example of a Senior Moderator that knows fuck all about Harm Reduction yet has a final say in running a Harm Reduction forum. Though to his credit, not all of his 26,000 have come from Social forums. He has provided useful trip reports in EADD detailing how frickin sweet combining acid and 2c-b while snorting caffeine makes browsing bluelight. I guess it's good he stuck to posting that shit in EADD, because he would have had so many lecturing responses in the focus forums that he wouldn't have had time to average 20 posts a day that have contributed nothing over the years.

1217925295118wr5.jpg

Next: Jamshyd

AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS!

Next: Randycaver

laceyk: How can a harm reduction forum take itself seriously when a serial-plunger with a history of legal troubles is a mod?

Jamsyhd. You get the roasting next.

<--- Follows the damn rules. What's up with the idiots that can't follow fucking instructions?

Jamshyd

Secretly hates the fact that he has a sexual fetish for guys who model nude for drawing classes. He wants to believe that he's above all of those plebian temptations and can see all things from their most proper and dignified angles. Art is art, and the human body is a masterpiece. But yet he so badly wants to give oral to some romanesque hunk before he poses nude, ya know, just to ensure the guy won't have to worry about stage wood.

Next: Hoptis

Like I've mentioned before to some of the ADMINS and SMODS they need to take a step back and look at there moderators, Some of these guys know Nothing about Harm Reduction yet because they're liked they're mods, I'm not liked yet I know more about harm reduction that HALF of the current SMODS or ADMINS themselfs.

Chapter 3: hoptis

Following along the Bluelight trend of "The higher up you are, the less you do," hoptis is just a pawn for the more active Administrators. He's a product of the Australian section of the forum that might as well be its own separate website. He's so far removed from what's going on in the vast majority of Bluelight that it's laughable he's considered an authority here on anything other than Kangaroos and stupid accents. He, along with the rest of the Administrators, dictate Bluelight policy from behind the walls of their Senior Staff forums and leave the rest of staff just as in the dark as members are. Unfortunately none of them really know what the fuck is going on because they're too busy with their "Administration Duties"(wtf?) to even look at most of the forums.

Next: kytnism

Where's that fuckin' novel?

Kytn doesn't get werk'd here.

Aim lowa.

Chapter 3: hoptis

Following along the Bluelight trend of "The higher up you are, the less you do," hoptis is just a pawn for the more active Administrators. He's a product of the Australian section of the forum that might as well be its own separate website. He's so far removed from what's going on in the vast majority of Bluelight that it's laughable he's considered an authority here on anything other than Kangaroos and stupid accents. He, along with the rest of the Administrators, dictate Bluelight policy from behind the walls of their Senior Staff forums and leave the rest of staff just as in the dark as members are. Unfortunately none of them really know what the fuck is going on because they're too busy with their "Administration Duties"(wtf?) to even look at most of the forums.

1224082487034am0.jpg

Like I've mentioned before to some of the ADMINS and SMODS they need to take a step back and look at there moderators, Some of these guys know Nothing about Harm Reduction yet because they're liked they're mods, I'm not liked yet I know more about harm reduction that HALF of the current SMODS or ADMINS themselfs.

ted.jpg

GM: if you actually knew the reason for hoptis' recent absence, you wouldn't have sunk so low as to type that.

i have now completely lost any respect i had for you. i know this is all just a big lounge joke, but that is fucking bang out of order.

Good to see the cruelty level being ratcheted up to the proper level. I was beginning to think y'all were a bunch of worthless wimps.

Originally Posted by GenericMind
Chapter 1: L2R

L2R sucks balls because he's a Senior Moderator on a Harm Reduction forum yet doesn't know dick about Harm Reduction. His idea of moderation is abstaining from buy the newest version of Air Jordans, a shoe that stopped being popular when I got out of Middle School. One could theorize that his collection of dozens of these shoes, along with the pretentiousness he carries around with his title here is an attempt to compensate for something in his life. What that something is, however, is anyone's guess.

You brought Impacto to his knees to his knees faster than the sound of Atri's fly unzipping usually does, good work.

It's funny that you got demoted when you stood out like a sore cock when you were on the mod team, ironic really considering you were the only non sore bitter member (hahahaha, look at me go) there. Apart from Damien, I like Damien, he's nice. Hi Damien.

GM: if you actually knew the reason for hoptis' recent absence, you wouldn't have sunk so low as to type that.

i have now completely lost any respect i had for you. i know this is all just a big lounge joke, but that is fucking bang out of order.

That's fine. I already lost all the respect I had for you.

Kytnism is on deck everyone. Please follow the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.