• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Methiopropamine N-methyl-1-(thiophen-2-yl)propan-2-amine (MPA) Megathread V2

I've mused on this dichotomy at great length in the past. Generally speaking, the people who enjoy MPA find EPH horrible and vice versa. There seems to be some key biological differences that make most people strongly prefer one or the other.

I find EPH a one way ticket to chest pains and extreme anxiety but if there was nothing else to hand and I was on a stimulant comedown, I'd spend a day on EPH.

Agreed, I would hit the MPA over the EPH.

It's interesting that you mention "on a stimulant comedown" you would pick the EPH, because I probably would do the same. In fact I've spent days binging on EPH because MPA supply ran out and new order had not arrived yet. MPA affects me like amphetamines only less euphoric and more energetic. I already mentioned this a few pages back but the way EPH affects me is more like an intoxicant. Meh. Some people that are prescribed ADD/ADHD meds for legimate reasons, same deal. It's either one or the other, Ritalin or Dex.

But then what's your plan once the EPH runs out / wears off ... ? Do you not classify MPA as a stimulant?

Apologies if this is a stupid question, but in terms of effects, what discernible difference if any would be noticed between a 'releasing agent' and a 're-uptake inhibitor'?

Aha! And that's where it gets interesting, because my understanding of why amphetamines cause a "high" is because they do both release and re-uptake. Check out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dextroamphetamine

Dextroamphetamine, like other amphetamines, elicits its stimulating effects via two distinct actions: first, it inhibits the transporter proteins for the monoamine neurotransmitters (namely the serotonin,norepinephrine and dopamine transporters) via trace amine-associated receptor 1 (TAAR1); and second, it releases these neurotransmitters from synaptic vesicles via vesicular monoamine transporter 2. It also shares many chemical and pharmacological properties with the human trace amine neurotransmiters, especially phenethylamine and N-methylphenethylamine, the latter being an isomer of amphetamine that is produced within the human body.

But there's a fairly good chance that my hypothesis is incorrect and I hate nothing more than misinformation especially in recreational drug communities. I've studied year 11 chemisty..... I asked my teacher if this was like an "intro to chem year" and pretty much agreed. My housemate told me the first four years is covering the basics and making sure the student(s) have a clear understanding of the fundamentals of chemistry before they actually move on to the real stuff.

(in other words)

Research it yoursself if you want to understand it. From what I understand, methamphetamine works pretty much the same as d-amp only meth lasts longer, it's more euphoric and way more potent than dexies mate.

You really do like your MPA dude!

He he, me too. :p But I went a bit overboard earlier in the year, maniplated my GP into prescribing dexamphetamines until one day I had this terrible idea to inject one and see what it feels like, but I decided to ignore everything my brain was telling me to convince me not to, but I wanted to. So I did. Nek minnit I've shooting 50mg-100mg d-amp daily but at least I stopped buying street meth.

Anyway I too felt the temptation and my 10g brick arrived a few days ago. Compacted and yes, noticable yellow tinge to the colour. I've hit it several times since the initial "first tiny taste to make sure it's not going to kill me" dose and it's great. MPA is the king, especially when you can load up 50mg or 100mg shots into 1mL fits... I'm not going into detail but I've hit the drug train in force this time (IV dose is normally every hour or two, maybe longer if I've got a coffee to keep me going) and benzos as needed to counter any anxiety or over-dosing (yes, OD'd at least twice in the last few weeks).

It's the good MPA, but bad for me because I should flush it now... but I want to enjoy this as much as I can while I still can for the moment by pushing my admission to the drug and alcohol detox clinic back and they're allowing that to happen (this is what I think the reason is) I study full-time and work part-time so they need notice in advance if I'm unavailable for two weeks.

Meth or life.

(my posts are incredibly long sorry, I had a really nice hit of MPA before so I'm just babbling on.... anyway it annoys me just as much to take the time to read these half-page posts some people make so yeah, I'm aware therefore I'll limit my posts to a paragraph or two, less if I can, more if absoutely necessary)

@foolsgold

Has your brick arrrived yet?

Not ususal at all, at least from my experiences when was using similar benzo/stimulant combos every day.

It's cool that you get that "110%" from it, and at such low doses, but all the best with it mate I hope it keeps doing what it's doing to keep on track and focused on your goals in life.

:)

EDIT: Totally agree with you, at low-to-medium doses it does indeed have some medical value i.e. it cures my society anxiety hahahha.

Hmmm I was considering a small daily dose of MPA in the am. Either that or 100mg Modafinil twice per day.

10 more grams on its way :)

right what do you lot think of I.M. this stuff ? or should i just I.V it ?

Hey foolsgold, in my view you are an anatomic wonder. Your dose regimen with this overly vasoconstrictive stimulant is reckless since >4 years and you are still here posting. I get bad after effects after ~100 mg MPA and you ingest grams without major complications. Is MPA for you superior to other stims or why is it your DOC ? Different folks different ...

Hey foolsgold, in my view you are an anatomic wonder. Your dose regimen with this overly vasoconstrictive stimulant is reckless since >4 years and you are still here posting. I get bad after effects after ~100 mg MPA and you ingest grams without major complications. Is MPA for you superior to other stims or why is it your DOC ? Different folks different ...

Aint this the truth!

god knows lol mdpv is the doc if i could get it without all hassles of importing the stuff like ive said a 22 nearly 23 year drug habit helps i just like how its so easy going on me compared to say eph which seems have bad effects

now this said ive had a lot of mental health issues because of the stuff mostly from sleep dep but nothing other than screwing up my hip physically ive been checked out by a doctor and my hearts fine so are my liver and kidneys so i guess i am just a freak in that way

I got bad effects on Eph too, but having been taking mpa most days a week now for a few months..I can get to sleep not long after the last dose too, which is a massive bonus. Something that worries me though is its an analogue of crystal Meth right? I hope the long term affects aren't so dramatic..

Anyone here mixed MPA with 5-APB to take away the monginess with success?

got told off by my vendor that i am using to much lol so got to knock it on the head for now

Guys - be warned, contaminated batch(es) in circulation. More detail in the EADD I'm Fucked thread. Please read.

and where its coming from had drastically reduced the price

this is where bl falls down in its hr policy when we cant name a vendor who could possibly kill people!!!

its black Friday

edit if you feel necessary but at least the people using the place will know!

thing is it was who you mean at first and i had enough of said vendor to know it was what people were talking about at first