• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Methamphetamine Megathread

@brimz - reckon bicarb job is what would mostly be found on the streets of the u of k. Alot of da ting I saw was all fluffy n microwavey

@shm - no offense is intended, as I mentioned I lurk these boards a bit; saw some much harsher things spilling from ya mouth. Mouth respectfully shut though.

@thecamel - lightweight. Eating, sniffing or whacking gives a harder comedown than smoking which does not really give a comedown, hence la warning

@hitler - gawd, why did ya go and invent this shit

Last edited:
HA.

Welcome to the world of Meth EADD.

Judging by the amount stimulants are abused over there...

You guys are fucked.

Couldn't agree more. Are people actually beginning to see this become more common in the UK?

It has been a blessing not having this available over here, but I could see it becoming very popular.

meth is about in london and has been for a few years but its almost exclusively in the gay scene. Whats worrying is that when australia had their h drought the gap was filled with meth, no need to import as its fucking easy to make with stuff you can buy off the shelf - but im with Brimz i like to be comotose and like crack only if i have enough gear to come down on

yes and no...
meth was already widely used here when the last H drought was here in aust(early 2000s).methamphetamine (in a less pure form than what is sold as 'crystal' meth or 'ice') was virtually all street speed here since the 1980s.

alot of heroin addicts did turn to meth as their doc, but it didnt give meth a kickstart here cos now that heroin drought is over (apparently thats whats reported as i do no take H) heroin users would have just switched back and its seems have switched back. it really matters on what the user likes

the emergance of 'ice' here in the late 90s slowly gained old xtc users and coke users. about 2004/2005 was when i really started noticeing the 'ice epidemic' really kicking in and from about 2009 to now it was exploded where it dominates the drug market and it is always getting bad news coverage. for years now amphetamines (which is what the media and government refer it as and why so many aussies do not even realise the speed they use is methamp not amphet) has been the second most used illegal drug here after marajuwana.

Meth is dangerous, its incredible how quickly it can get you craving and how fast it can seriously destroy your life.

there's a good aussie doco from 2006 i think called 'ice age'. the doco follows this group of ex heroin users who turn to ice (i do not think it was due to the drought tho). this group live everyweek the same, get high, stay peakin outter their brain for 3 or so days, then crash then do it again... sadly thatsthe end of the line for many ice users... that and dirt poor and no job

Ps on a lighter note.. hey neilios how are you mate? so you were holidaying in australia, still here or have you gone back to the uk

What's a microwave job all about? You got me curious!

More importantly...What does that fucking smell like?!

Now that would sound to me like a question about synthesis, I'm not convinced we are allowed to discuss such things MR moderator;)

Hey ond - hope you are good!

Am well thanks, been back and forth the last 3-4 years but now living down under.

As you may have guessed had a big run in with the whole meth scene, involved with some characters and it all opened my eyes to the potential for it (as you have written) to take over your life and likely destroy it (well change it - I do not want to use loaded words, as that might be seen as a value judgement ;) )

The pipe is just too alluring so put it down, so to speak - had a dream last night in fact about a huge puddle just rolling round and coating that bowl all over, lol.

Anyhow, hope alls good with ya - hitler invented this shit ya know.

Most people at Madame tussauds smoked meth, look how melted their faces look.

To see the horrors of methamphetamine, you only have to read accounts of posters in other forums on these very boards, people who have experienced the dark side of it.

Methamphet + Base + Crack + MDMA comedown + My mental state at the moment = oh my fucking sweet Lord.

A few nights ago, I tried to make myself not wake up. I don't want to go into it. Thankfully now I can say thank fuck I woke up, but at the time I didn't want to, and I was pissed off that I did. I'm too fragile at the moment and need to slow down on the Persians. A relapse to crack and smack was obviously going to happen, I knew it in my head, and in fact I think I wanted it as in the back of my mind, I don't think I wanted to stop enough as there were things I still didn't want to have to deal with in reality, I still wanted and needed to hide. Very few people manage to get clean the first time around, I was naive to think that I would, but I don't need to be filling myself up with everything else that I can get my hands on at the same time.

^^^
My sarcastic 'wit' seems to get lost in translation on the interweb - I am fully aware hitler did not invent this... he was not a chemist but a failed painter.

Maggie thatcher was involved in the development of mr whippy though, she is a qualified scientist (forget which area)

Hitler was a fairly heavy user though and it was administered to nazi soldiers.

A German pharma company also developed it to the best of my knowledge, and they are still running today.

Hi, im new here..but have experiance of crystal meth in the UK.. its usually around £65 a G although when i first started it was £45 a g.

It pissis all over crack and lasts much longer..unfortunataly it lasts soooo long it really hammers your body and mind.. the high is mega-high ive never known any other drug take me that high.. i was hooked on it for about 5 years maybe 5 and half, i was on 'speed' for 10 years and half of the time it was ya paste/base kinda stuff...or the lavo-amphetamine rock... so i was using paste, rock, and c.meth at one point.

im into my 5th year without any kind of speed..but have replaced the addiction with methadone and benzo's..i was suing DHC, morphine, benzo's(loads) and at least 1 bottle of vodka aday anyway when i was on the speed and c.meth... although the methamph was primary buzz, or if i couldant get that i would be happy with paste..never been keen on the rock its too physical...lavo-amphetamine like. dextro-amphetamine is a much beter high...less jittery and more mood lift/dopamine release.

c.meth smoked is awesome..but i dont think anybody should ever be that high..first 3 years i was comming off it were pure hell.. last 2 years not been so bad..i occasionally i have a 48 hour lapse and pay for it with a 10 day comedown.

peace

i must say its alot more dangerous than heroin IME/IMO... and no help for it..no dex-amphetamine pills...when i first presented myself to the drug service for help they didnt know what to do with me...most drug workers dont know anything anyway and are mostly caterd for heroin addicts and methadone. They told me to take responsibilty and basically then said they couldant help me.

mephedrone has left one hell of a gap in the market thats yet to be filled...c.meth will fill it...and its alot worse than drone.

private docs might script dexies but NHS wont. (unless for nacolepsy)

peace

No he didn't but let's not spoil a good drug myth eh?

the germans invented amphetamine, the japanese then took amphetamine and made methamphetamine.

And thats not a myth its 100% fact. Hitler was on methamph every day...hence lust for world domination and HUGE speeches.

was probably responsible for both his rise and fall.

peace

also to add methamphetamine sulphate has been found in uk 'base', this is the oral version and cannot be smoked..its just like amphetamine but twice as strong.

chances are you might have had it..but cut to f*ck like

the real thing, like pharm grade dex-amphetamine does NOT go for £10 a gram...more like £50. 500mg's of pure amphetaine sulphate would blow you into next week.

peace

Methamphetamine will fill the deep hole that mephedrone left. I could possibly homegrown production starting up once the precursors start getting shipped into the country and into the hands of criminals. Why don't one of the cartels in mexico pay for a plane ticket for a few of their cooks or something?