European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Methamphetamine Megathread

DS_

Bluelighter
Bristol has been flooded with this stuff recently. Is this is a local thing or is the rest of the UK the same?

^ It's deffo meth, I've smoked some, and sniffed some. As I've had Methamphet before in Amsterdam, it feels the same.

I had one line earlier, and I'm beginning to wish I hadn't. Tonight wasn't the night for it. Was supposed to go back around to a friends house, but couldnt get in touch with them once i'd got back home to pick someone and my booze up to take back around. Now my boy (who didn't have any) is fast asleep next to me, he's given up trying to get me to come to bed for a cuddle to fall asleep.

Now i'm wide awake, even after drinking and very little sleep for the past 2 nights as I've been on a DMT and MDMA night on Wednesday night, and a crack and smack bender last night.

I need to be with it tomorrow as I've got plans with mates, and I can't afford to buy any more meth to keep me going. Maybe time to reach for the zopiclone, as valium aint touching the sides, never does anyway.

Last edited:
^ fuckme.....that sounds pretty hardcore methamp, MDMA, smack and crack. ......and nearly forgot DMT!

I thought i liked a party! Clearly im a fucking amateur

I've only seen it offered once, never had it though.
I'm thinking it's pretty rare!

No offence as I've done it myself but DS and cherry it's probably the last thing either of you need. To the above poster I highly doubt it was real at £10 a g, either that or bashed to fuck, It was 75 a g for clear crystals when I had it.

oh it was real! the guy i got it off really knew what was what, he sold me about 1.3 for a tenner as he didnt want it anymore, the rush was fucking euphoric but i never smoked it, my mate snorted a line whilst driving and thought he was playing mariokart lol, what a dangerous journey that was!

It was a mixture of clear glass like rocks and tiny shardy crystals that crushed down to pure white, stung like fuck when snorted and was up for days!

^ It's deffo meth, I've smoked some, and sniffed some. As I've had Methamphet before in Amsterdam, it feels the same.

I had one line earlier, and I'm beginning to wish I hadn't. Tonight wasn't the night for it. Was supposed to go back around to a friends house, but couldnt get in touch with them once i'd got back home to pick someone and my booze up to take back around. Now my boy (who didn't have any) is fast asleep next to me, he's given up trying to get me to come to bed for a cuddle to fall asleep.

Now i'm wide awake, even after drinking and very little sleep for the past 2 nights as I've been on a DMT and MDMA night on Wednesday night, and a crack and smack bender last night.

I need to be with it tomorrow as I've got plans with mates, and I can't afford to buy any more meth to keep me going. Maybe time to reach for the zopiclone, as valium aint touching the sides, never does anyway.

Fekin hell Cherry that's ..erm a pretty hardcore week you've packed in, last time i heard you was holdin it down, be careful out there you know :)

I've not exactly got my ear to the ground, but I've yet to encounter it. I'm sure I'd have a grand old time with the stuff. I'd at least like to see for myself whether the reputation's deserved.

"4th, behind alcohol (72) heroin (55) crack (54), and meth (33) " for what ?

"4th, behind alcohol (72) heroin (55) crack (54), and meth (33) " for what ?

most harmful to users and others (out of 100) according to that analysis. the paper basically says how the scores were made, how they were weighted etc and has some nice graphs. can scan it if anyone wants to see? don't know if it's available online anywhere.

oh dear this is gonna lead to some serious Psychosis n if it's in Bristol it'll only be a short while before it's in my home city. If it isn't already i wouldn't know as i don't want to n all my drug connects are in2 downers or just Hash

Lucky for me i don't do stims as i hate being awake i prefer to be heavily sedated when on drugs yeah i know i take crack sometimes but only if i got gear never on it's own .

All i can see coming from this is loads of young people and not so young going mad ( like properly mad psychotic ) bad news .

^ yeah, can't see methamp being a good thing to hit our streets, especially with the gap in the market that meph left, kids WILL go mad for this one! ;)

I'd like to try it but I know I'd regret it. Stims aren't for me these days, last time I spent a night on meph I had a 5 day comedown, that's the only stim I've done in the past two and a half years other than shit coke. I am curious about it though... Maybe just the once ;)

Fuck, I hope to hell I don't get anywhere near it, MDPV was bad enough, Meth would ruin me but I'm not sure I'd resist the temptation of giving it a go, its taken on a bit of a mythical status in the UK

Fuck, I hope to hell I don't get anywhere near it, MDPV was bad enough, Meth would ruin me but I'm not sure I'd resist the temptation of giving it a go, its taken on a bit of a mythical status in the UK

tbh id say they are equally bad, never tried pv but from what i've read on here it seems like a VERY fiendish drug, with meth i reckon once you're up redosing isn't as bad as say crack or mdpv