Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Mephedrone Thread (4-mmc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my first trail of this RC tonight (mid-come down atm :) ). Was definitely fun! I'm sure people who have tried it on here would agree, but it's kinda hard to describe the feeling. I think it's kinda like a gear/pill energy feeling, but without the lovey and not the same "energy" you get from gear. Atm I have a sore throat, I was out at a club and usually I don't get sore throats just from a night out. But I think this drug made me talk......ALOT. I was at a friend farewell and basically chewed her and her friends (who I don't know, or know not very well) ears off!

Something I found was that, although I did get energy, there was no "mind fogginess". If that make sense? It basically didn't affect how I thought/thought process. I more or less spent the whole night educating these people about drugs! Quite funny now I think about it, but they loved it.

Another thing, I agree with everyone else's statements about duration of the drug. ~30min/45min from dropping (they were in capsules) till I started feeling the affects. Then about ~2hrs of fun duration. I took two capsules 3hrs apart, from 8:45. It's not 3am, I'm not peaking but still not sleepy.

Finally the most physical affect was I was (and am atm) having serious jaw clenching! Hopefully I won't be sore tomorrow. A second affect was slight shakes mid-peak and, like some people said on here, slight gastrointestinal issues - mainly just gas/indigestion.

Would I try this again? Yes. However still being an RC (read: not alot is know about it and I guess this should go for any drug) definitely but in moderation!

:) Happy sampling guys!

Definitely find it good for dancing, but not even remotely in the same league as mdma/ice.

Anyone know how long it takes tolerance to work it's way down?

Tolerance builds pretty quickly, I was using weekly for a while and within three weeks it lost the MD feel to it and just became speedy even with 500mg lines. Needed about a month for the magic to return.

^thanks for the response, that's about what i was thinking. I'm going on a week now that I haven't done any...and i plan on waiting a few more.

had my first experience from miaow's on the friday that just had passed. I must say i was very very impresed with it.

Felt loved up, confident, chatty as fuck. ^^
i had 600mg's over erm 3-4hr period.
def will get on it again.
And had lots and lots of energy could not stop moving jitterring lol.
really really enjoyed it.

Also if anyone knows what schedule is 4mmc etc? thanks :)

GO RC's!!

^UTSE. 4mmc is currently not scheduled in australia, but is considered as an analogue of methcathinone under the federal analogues act; and is thus illegal to import, and as enacted in ACT and QLD, illegal to posses or distribute.

^ Did you read my post above yours? seriously.

We cant help you import or source drugs, do so at your own risk, and i daresay you should probably keep quiet if you are... cops read this forum mate.

delete your post. seriously

where did i say anything about import or source drugs????

i was just wondering the legality of this said chemical thats all.

No need to be like that yo

Its been discussed a hundred times its an analog therefore its illegal under the federal act. Did about a gram at a club on Friday. Was good till it started wearing off. Nothing like mdma as in energy wise. Felt so tired and my nite lasted from 9pm-1am so i was a bit dissapointed.

After bombing 300mg then doing 200mg top ups i didnt even feel them. Its good for home but not clubbing due to the short duration. If u wanna party for half a day at a rave then ud need to go through 4-5grams and that is very very unsafe so i think i finished experimenting with this stuff now for a while.

where did i say anything about import or source drugs????

i was just wondering the legality of this said chemical thats all.

No need to be like that yo

There was actually a post from someone else mate, its not about your post.. it's since been deleted.

Its been discussed a hundred times its an analog therefore its illegal under the federal act. Did about a gram at a club on Friday. Was good till it started wearing off. Nothing like mdma as in energy wise. Felt so tired and my nite lasted from 9pm-1am so i was a bit dissapointed.

After bombing 300mg then doing 200mg top ups i didnt even feel them. Its good for home but not clubbing due to the short duration. If u wanna party for half a day at a rave then ud need to go through 4-5grams and that is very very unsafe so i think i finished experimenting with this stuff now for a while.

that doesnt sound like what me and quite a others i have talked too have had.. u sure it wasnt cut down with something else?

that doesnt sound like what me and quite a others i have talked too have had.. u sure it wasnt cut down with something else?

Nope it was 99.8%. Its an awesome drug but only when u dose it first time. If u keep topping it up it doesnt work anymore or atleast for me it doesnt. The problem i find with it is that even when it wears off it doesnt leave u fucked like mdma. If i take a pill and come off it i can dance hours after i came off it but with this it lasts an hour then im back to 100% sober to the point where i could even drive a car no prob if i wanted to. Shame because it would be a good mdma replacement but nothing will ever compete with good ol mdma.

i agree with mangs, redosing does seem to be more effective insufflated.

the reason for this being the quick come on - and smaller duration required.

Try and find a new source. The amount you took should definitely be active and very noticeable.

The stuff i had was pure and very strong. 150mg is pretty strong for me but after redosing i dont get that massive waves of euphoria. It feels alot more speedier and my hands go more number but thats about it. Doesnt give u a head fuck after redosing for the 2nd time. Anyone else find that?

i find i get a good buzz for like 4-5 redoses, til my seretonin/dopamine begins to wear thin.

you must have had weak stuff mate.. how can you be sure how pure it is? how many times have you had and seen mephedrone?

Did anyone else notice how distorted your vision becomes when redose snorting?????? Not like psydhedelic but i was trying to plug a headset into a iPid fior about 5minutes closely and it wasn't going in, i had to put it in on a slant, which was the real way it was, the closer things are when rackin up seem the opposite of futher things away if that makes sense?!?!
How do people find light doses for sex?

Yeh i noticed my vision became quite strange almost like a black flicker every few seconds kinda hard to explain. As for sex on a dose of around 200mg~ it is quite amazing!

i find i get a good buzz for like 4-5 redoses, til my seretonin/dopamine begins to wear thin.

you must have had weak stuff mate.. how can you be sure how pure it is? how many times have you had and seen mephedrone?

Source is very realiable. Ive seen a few types, didnt find the crystalline powder better than the powder i had last time. This one didnt have any smell whatsover. 50-100mg floors all my mates. Maybe its just me i donno cos they were having a blast at the club. I just bomb it maybe thats the problem? I dont rack anything anymore my nose is fuked.

Funny thing is after doing almost a gram didnt get no comedown whatsover. My mates said they couldnt sleep for hours which is strange cos i went to sleep right after. My vision was weird after too like i had been on 2cb or at the final comedown of shrooms. Bit blurry with body stimulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.