Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Mephedrone Thread (4-mmc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With me its very tempting. If i had 2g id prob go through it all in one night. Most ive ever done was 300mg all up. Its very addicting too. The unknown side effects scare the shit out of me tho from what i have been reading and seeing.

^ Yeah, I would treat it with a lot of respect and only take it as frequantly as MDMA, too much we don't know to use it regularly.

Exactly. Haven't tried to re-dose as of yet, kept it away from me when the come down starts.
I found the peak began to wear off after 2-3 hours after separating the first two doses. You'd probably have to re-dose before then for the peak to continue as with MDMA, however I wouldn't go jumping into high doses. From the sounds of it re-dosing after the peak is pointless.

Hm. Shame about the duration. Sounds like the best bet might be a nice sized dose orally, then topping up with smaller doses snorted to extend the peak.

Also, did you do much/any dancing when you took it out clubbing? I'm not sure if the cardiovascular issues would be exacerbated by strenuous physical exertion, but if you can't go hard on it it would kill a lot of the fun for me. Clubbing is all about the dancefloor for me.

Yeah, haven't tried snorting any yet, however next time I think I will definitely have some to top up with, also the high sounds a fair bit different, more cokey.

Didn't dance much on the high, not a big dancer myself. However did do a LOT of walking and moving etc. My heart rate was pretty much normal during the high, it was when the comedown starts that my heart really started going so wouldn't see too much problem with it, until after 4 hours or so from it hitting.

I didn't find it terribly dancey, although it gives you a lot of energy and increases your heart rate a lot, I found it gave me a bit of a heavy body feeling and just sitting down is satisfying enough, though there's no trouble getting up and moving around or whatever. Speed and MDMA are both more dancey for me. Maybe that was due to the dose being quite high though (>300mg).

I didn't find it terribly dancey, although it gives you a lot of energy and increases your heart rate a lot, I found it gave me a bit of a heavy body feeling and just sitting down is satisfying enough, though there's no trouble getting up and moving around or whatever. Speed and MDMA are both more dancey for me. Maybe that was due to the dose being quite high though (>300mg).

Yeah pretty much +1

I don't find it dancey at all. And if I exerted myself. I became quite exhausted, fast.

I found it dancey ish.... but the music was good that night, so i would of been dancing sober. I found myself getting more tired then I would on a good mdxx pill. But i'm not sure it's been a while since i started this thread.

Whilst on the shorter/harder peak gotten by railing, i would dance for sure, as well as on the comeup taking orally.

Oral doses if you want to go out and be partying for greater than 2 hours.

I find it to be quite dancey. Though you don't get that hard hitting amphetamine type rush that MDxx can give you, it does get you quite excited and figety, which means that dancing won't be a problem.
To answer someone elses question; redosing works similiar to MDMA. I find that if you redose after the peak begins to subside it will get you back to where you are - if you redose during the peak then you will get even more fucked. Even redosing when I was coming down, which is best done orally will get you resonably high again. I do find you get diminishing returns, similiar to MDMA, so after awhile redosing will be less effective.
I also recommend taking it orally instead of snorting it because it lasts alot longer and the high is better IMO.

Does anyone know what the neurological effect of the drug is? Does it cause serotonin reuptake inhibition like MDMA (a serotonin antagonist?)?

^^ check the advanced drug disscussion thread, but the jury still seems to be out.

Anyone know how long it takes tolerance to work it's way down?

I used meph for about 4 days straight, anywhere from 200-750mg a day, usually around the 300mg range though. Took a day off, then finished off the rest the next day, and really didn't feel anything. It's gonna be a loooong time, if ever, before I re-buy more, just curious to know if anyone's had experience with a fluctuating tolerance with this drug?

Check the European thread. They have far more experience etc, with some of them believing they are addicted. They would be the ones to ask.

I had some of this on the weekend supplied from a good source and allegedly synthed in Melbourne.

I had about 850mg available to me and as this was my first time trying the stuff I erred on the side of caution. Ill try and give as good a re-count as possible. I emptied out ( 4 ) 500mg amoxycillin capsules and filled the large half about 3/4 full with 4MmC. I initially made 4 caps roughly about 200-230mg each one. I dont have any mg scales.

11.00 pm, took my first cap sitting at my desk listening to radio online and chatting. (1)

12.00 am No noticeable effects yet (2) took another cap.

12.30 am Feel slightly fidgety with that sensation you get in your tummy when you take capsules. Took another one to get things moving. (3)

1.30 am Not really having any major effects yet, I might feel slighlty better than I did 2 hours ago, took another cap. Total now about 600mg which is more than I wanted to take but very little was happening. (4)

2.30 am, gurning away now, feel pretty good but not amazing or anywhere near where I want to be, considering doing the last of what I have, about 240mg so I go empty out another cap and fill it up.

3.00 am drop the last of it, and feeling pretty good still.

3-4 am feel really good, music sounds great Im dancing away in my chair and chatting to peeps online. Having a good ol time and gurning really hard which I notice but as usual cant stop!

4am - The cat drops me off, I feel the end of the ride but remain in a slightly speedy floaty sense of wellbeing, I feel good, my eyes are blurring and the music still sounds nice! My g/f comes in and asks when Im coming to bed, I tell her soon as thats the way I feel about things.

5am, feeling a little tired now....

5.30 am, head to bed... gurning like a cunt which is annoying so I take 30mg morphine and lay down which is the last thing I remember as I go to sleep with ease straight away.

Feel pretty good the next day, not scattered and Im able to eat fine and get on with things, I spend the day at the home show with the missis and feel a little tired but thats it, an afternoon nap and a good night sleep do me well:)

Last edited:
I double dropped 2 red/pink chinese symbol biccies saturday night and had another a few hours later, then kicked on at a couple of afterparties and had probably 3 or 4 decent lines of mephedrone over the next 4 hours. Gurned like an absolute bitch and i still feel f**ked from it.

DSCF1898.jpg

Has anyone experienced any digestive tract irritation at all? I've been eating fairly healthy while doing this stuff (i usually do anyway) as well as drinking plenty of water...my stomach has started to get a bit queezy and i've been droppin bombs at the john like every hour. agh!

^actually that's happened to me a few times i've done it. usually it totally kills my appetite though, but i do drink tons of water while on it.

Has anyone experienced any digestive tract irritation at all? I've been eating fairly healthy while doing this stuff (i usually do anyway) as well as drinking plenty of water...my stomach has started to get a bit queezy and i've been droppin bombs at the john like every hour. agh!

I've had something similiar. Happens towards the end. I need to go to and shit every half an hour or so. But only gas and water comes out. Its really uncomfortable and kind of sucks because it means I'm not retaining water and getting dehydrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.