Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Mephedrone Thread (4-mmc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
heatlh issues

Yeah thanks man, i am taking it easy got pretty out of control today i kept dosing every 45 mins 4 times when i still hadnt recovered properly, was at bunnings and was just like what the fuck is going on in my head lol just wanted to not be anywhere but i wanted to be somewhere hard to explain but it fucks with your head worse than acid lol, it was more mental though like i was telling my self that somethings wrong my breathing started going irratic. feel alot better now, probably cause ive had some food lol. The bad thing was that i wanted to do more cause it would make me feel better, i have 1 capsule left and i resisted from having it (alot of convincing from my other half).

but im not to worried really its the risk you take ingesting chemicals and that goes for everything not just m-cat.

just gonna use things in moderation i guess,

I dont normally bother posting but i did do my reasearch before tryin it, had a few mates that had used it, but i just thought i would share my experiences so people could relate/learn.

Yeah thanks heaps for posting, the more info out there the better.

But yes moderation is definately the key.
As I said using a few days in a row is terrible for the cardiovascular system.

Party safe =D

lol

380mg isnt really that much dude, trust me i know what my body can and cant handle, and im not gonna do anything stupid if anything im gonna more friendly lol, i have an addictive personality it was just way to easy to dose again and every time i do i have the thought of 'why cant i always feel like this' and then when i started to crash i knew i didnt have to feel shit etc.

Ive never had this issue with other uppers etc even when i had instant access to big quantities.
but dont get it twisted my experiences of 4MMC have been more positive than negative.

and if you havnt noticed its already a banned substance how is one guy thats just having abit of 4mmc gonna ruin it for 'all of you'. cheers

i have more chances of getting in the paper after a couple of bottles of wild turkey!

And yes- Size does matter!

380mg isnt really that much dude, trust me i know what my body can and cant handle, and im not gonna do anything stupid if anything im gonna more friendly lol, i have an addictive personality it was just way to easy to dose again and every time i do i have the thought of 'why cant i always feel like this' and then when i started to crash i knew i didnt have to feel shit etc.

That is why 380mg is too much because you keep wanting to redose and end up doing 1gram.

Each to their own but I think taking drugs like MMC for a trip to Bunnings is stupid.

The physical symptoms you described whilst taking large quantities of this substance are concerning for your health and not fun.

The paper is far more interested in this stuff than alcohol because this is new, this is interesting and the police and the media are just waiting for someone to die on it. So the police can use it to spread their message against the use of the drug and a heavy crackdown on those that possess it and the media can use it to cause even more hysteria. The more media hype the more idiots that want to try it. The size of one's brain is what matters when it comes to the "safe" ingestion of psychoactive substances.

Anyone who is seriously harmed or dies from using an illegal or quasi legal substance only causes further demonisation of the substance in the eyes of the wider populace when it is the user that is the problem and not the substance. MDMA is the perfect example of this.

Have your fun. But heed the warnings. Not much is known about this, it is easy to continue to redose because of how much you have and the cost of it, but it is not what you should be doing over and over again and for days on end.

I agree with honeyrider, 380mg is a relatively low dose compared to the general half g or so most people do for a dose - especially the heavier users.

I usually stick to the 250mg mark. and for m1 i go for 300mg (1/3 potency of mdma makes me see that as a decent 100mg mdma exp)

If snorted, i stick to maybe 50mg to 100mg lines, these seem to be the best rush and hit for me, as i like hte cokeish stim hit.

Each to their own but I think taking drugs like MMC for a trip to Bunnings is stupid.

The physical symptoms you described whilst taking large quantities of this substance are concerning for your health and not fun.

The paper is far more interested in this stuff than alcohol because this is new, this is interesting and the police and the media are just waiting for someone to die on it. So the police can use it to spread their message against the use of the drug and a heavy crackdown on those that possess it and the media can use it to cause even more hysteria. The more media hype the more idiots that want to try it. The size of one's brain is what matters when it comes to the "safe" ingestion of psychoactive substances.

Anyone who is seriously harmed or dies from using an illegal or quasi legal substance only causes further demonisation of the substance in the eyes of the wider populace when it is the user that is the problem and not the substance. MDMA is the perfect example of this.

Have your fun. But heed the warnings. Not much is known about this, it is easy to continue to redose because of how much you have and the cost of it, but it is not what you should be doing over and over again and for days on end.

Great post biscuit.

Ive never had this issue with other uppers etc even when i had instant access to big quantities.
but dont get it twisted my experiences of 4MMC have been more positive than negative.

and if you havnt noticed its already a banned substance how is one guy thats just having abit of 4mmc gonna ruin it for 'all of you'. cheers

i have more chances of getting in the paper after a couple of bottles of wild turkey!

And yes- Size does matter!

How much experience do you have with 4-MMC as I notice you calling it M-Cat earlier in your posts?

Some of us here have been using 4-MMC for more than four years now and know very well that this is a substance that an inexperienced user can very easily use to "ruin it all" for everyone.

Do you know how pure your 4-MMC is? 380mg of pure 4-MMC should have you talking the ear off random Bunnings employees to the point where you should be incredibly noticeably affected and drawing a lot of police attention. That kind of behaviour is what is going to "ruin it all", that is if people even want the shit anymore now that the molly is back.

How much experience do you have with 4-MMC as I notice you calling it M-Cat earlier in your posts?

Some of us here have been using 4-MMC for more than four years now and know very well that this is a substance that an inexperienced user can very easily use to "ruin it all" for everyone.

Do you know how pure your 4-MMC is? 380mg of pure 4-MMC should have you talking the ear off random Bunnings employees to the point where you should be incredibly noticeably affected and drawing a lot of police attention. That kind of behaviour is what is going to "ruin it all", that is if people even want the shit anymore now that the molly is back.

Good post cannabis king. I too noticed that he referred to 4-MMC as Mcat which is why I felt somewhat concerned.

Also even though molly may be re-surfacing it's still harder to get your hands on (especially in Melb) and still more pricey =(

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/mar/22/charlie-brooker-newspapers-dangerous-drug

not sure if its been posted...?? ^^^

have had a few turns of this one now... goddam i got the motor mouth happenin... couldnt shut up...!! :( didnt find the compulsion to redose that strong tbh.. but i didnt hit it that hard,, as im aware of my heart, and the palpitations that i have started geting in response to amphetamine use.. i thought after ingesting aprrox 300mgs over a whole nite, that it was good and clean,, but can see if u had gone thru a gram in that same time, u could be feeling fairly rough!!! :(

Watch out it isn't anxiety causing shallower breathes Hyroller. I hyperventilate quite often without any drugs from my anxiety without realizing. Concentrate on deep breathing for 5 mins and you'll feel heaps better. Well IME.

This goes back to when I was a rookie... some 3 or so years ago hehe... when the earth was just about new 8o

Now I'd need at least 3-4 times the amount to get there, lol. And I'd be hyperventilating from the price it would cost me to do so in the first place :!

have been periodically checking bak on this thread and was wundering if anything has eventuated from the ppls 'parcels' not getting thru...? any charges been laid...?? any (crazy) further attempts been made..?? jus interested really...

Just want to add to this. Firstly I'm in the camp who thinks 4-mmc is safe (and a great drug) at sensible doses. The problem I see is that lesser-experienced people taking this drug are used to street-coke which as we all know has about 15% purity at best. Another line only marginally increased your does. Another line of 100% mephedrone is a significant over dose. People should really invest in some scales and plan their nights in terms of dosages. Lock the rest away of give the remainder to someone not taking.

As for the media, it's very political in the UK at the moment. The government are not going to be taking any decision before the election that may alienate 20% of the young electorate, and the papers know this, and are using it as pre-election weapon. Be under no illusion that this (and beta-caths) currently available will be illegal by the end of the summer. 2010, the summer of legal highs. 2011, the summer of bad quality mephedrone at a stomach-churning price!!

Stay safe.

^^ Not bad coverage, bad news, these drugs are dangerous.

^^ Not bad coverage, bad news, these drugs are dangerous.

Exactly, this is a dangerous drug and anyone who doesn't think so is kidding themselves. Honestly I don't think I will be phased when it is made 100% illegal.

I've unapproved several posts in this thread, including non-offensive replies. In future, refrain from personal and off topic comments.

Mephedrone

Hi guys,

hoping to do a story on mepehdrone for Lateline at the ABC. Anyone who can give me some insights or info on the drug please email me at [email protected] - confidential, obviously. cheers, Steve

have been periodically checking bak on this thread and was wundering if anything has eventuated from the ppls 'parcels' not getting thru...? any charges been laid...?? any (crazy) further attempts been made..?? jus interested really...
Also interested in the outcome. I seriously doubt that the cops would bother raiding a house/business over a few grams of 4-mmc. They could show up at your door but even that I doubt.

I had a gram of this about 2 months back. I got it for a friends house party he was having and thought I would try it out before I went. I ended up doing about 600mg and flushed the rest as I just couldn't help myself. I had no self control at all with mephedrone and even though I enjoyed it I would not seek it out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.