Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Mephedrone Thread (4-mmc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried 4-MMC the night after around 10 dexies (5mg each) and one and a half average MDxx pills and it worked, very well for me.

Haven't tried the other way around though.

I think it would work just as well.

on my bday we took probably 7 grams of 4mmc between a couple of us over the day after... and got very little from it.. we did a heap of meth on the night prior and a heap of other drugs, inlcuding 2ct2 and a few other things... the only buzz we got from the 4mmc was a short stimulant rush if anything at all.

It feels much worse on the body and is more fiendish. Its the same with anything, snorting = hits faster, initial buzz is harder, wears off quicker, and worse comedown. bombing = slower onset, longer more consistant buzz, and smoother comedown..! Far less jittery bombing the stuff. I've bought about 150g of the crystally batch of mephedrone now here in Scotland. Its a decent enough drug if you cant get MDMA. Better than speed or the crap repress coke alot of people do. Its better than coke for me cause you get properly smashed like an MDMA head on, only it doesnt last long enough. Its good though, as you come up after each bomb where MDMA redosing is ineffective after a while. Theres not much of a comedown either!

It is still a reseach chemical though. Im not planning doing it again, boared of the same thing. This stuff is also fiendish as hell and feels quite toxic on the body to me! There are also much better drugs out there :\

youre buying 150 gs of it and dont want to take it because of its effect on your health.
????
please dont sell this stuff. anyone who feels the need to take it should at least invest some time into finding it.

I put 230mg of 4-mmc in a capsule today and gave it a go.

I found it to be extremely speedy with a subtle MDMA type of feeling, it didn't last long enough though for my liking and wasn't strong enough either. I think a dose of 350mg would of been perfect for me, I'm probably going to be getting some bk-MDMA soon so it will be interesting to see how they compare with each other...

For me, the come-up/peak was like a clear headed, MDMA like buzz. Hot shower+good tunes, good times. Cleaning was fun. Would be good in a social setting. Residual stimulation is present but mild after the initial dose. Just boosted with another 50-70 snorted. Stings immediately then settles off.

I put 230mg of 4-mmc in a capsule today and gave it a go.

I found it to be extremely speedy with a subtle MDMA type of feeling, it didn't last long enough though for my liking and wasn't strong enough either. I think a dose of 350mg would of been perfect for me, I'm probably going to be getting some bk-MDMA soon so it will be interesting to see how they compare with each other...

If you're lookin for something to substitute for mdma, bk-mdma will be wayyy more up your alley.. i suggest taking about 300mg for a first dose of methylone (bk-mdma)

Anyone experienced paranoia on this? Got a bit sketchy on the tail end of the doses I had the other day.

Massive paranoia, but then I had it at the end of a three day binge of other drugs.
But it definitely didn't help at all.

Yeah I've had paranoia on the come-down but had a lot of weed which makes me paranoid often, so not sure if it was due to the 4mmc or the weed.

Whats the comedown like? Are u able to sleep and eat after? It doesnt make u sick at the end does it?

In my experience the comedown is not too bad, I don't get a come down like mdma, more just a change from being high to not high, then residual stimulation lasts a while longer, difficulty sleeping more so than mdma, but doesn't make me sick.

In my experience the comedown is not too bad, I don't get a come down like mdma, more just a change from being high to not high, then residual stimulation lasts a while longer, difficulty sleeping more so than mdma, but doesn't make me sick.

It doesnt leave u with that horrible amphetamine feelin does it? When uve come down and ur shaking and ur body is tingling n buzzing with combined nausea?

A bit, not as bad as amphetamine come down, and you still feel good, just not buzzing. No nausea here either.

The comedown is easy, after the morish period after the peak, the residual speedy period stays with you for a long while, say 3-4X the length of the peak, and it is very hard to sleep during that period, with heart rate at around the 100bpm region. But I could eat easily, well drink up-and-go no problems, there is little appetite afterwards, as I dosed in the afternoon once, after not eating much all day, and didnt eat that evening...

the comedown the next day can be bad, bit of a headache. And the lack of sleep makes this one a bit of a strange drug for me.

If you want to experiment with it, get around 400mg, and bomb half of it, then bomb again at the 1hr mark. I wouldn't like to go much higher due to the unknown cartio vascular effects linked to in previous posts of mine.

^^ agree with what cracksnapplepot said. not as bad as a amphet comedown, still felt great, played 3hrs of poker on the comedown with a couple of beers, almost won as well. No nausea on lower doses.

But the first time you try this it's the best imo, but that might of been the setting/mindset as well.

I think around 200-300mg is ideal
very close to mdma(if you cant get decent mdma id say this is what to go for)
if only more was known about the side effects tho

Status
Not open for further replies.