Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Mephedrone Thread (4-mmc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought 4-Double-M-C had a nice ring to it =D.

Especially if your a rapper... 4-double-m-c!! but this is my favourite so far. the four, [slight pause], double-em-see really rolls of the tongue alot better then 4-em-em-see...

Next time I take this drug i'm going to dose (swallow) 200mg follow by 100mg rails.. has anyone dosed higher than 200mg to begin with?

Nice report. Now marry me?

I love you anarky, but no, sorry

Heh, I know people have done so, in fact, someone commented in my report to bomb 200-300mg and then blow about 100mg 20 minutes later, and Cosmic Charlie (NMI Mod) snorted 300mg his frst time.

^^ yeah, i just find it worrying that Victor/Vector (sorry forget his name) who is far more knowledgeable about toxicity than me suggeted not doing much more than 300-400mg, but that is a guess...

so really it depends how much you want to be a guinnue pig. 200+2x100 is 400mg, and that's as high as i'm willing to go at the moment.

I strongly suggest keeping this thread free of more pointless street terms. Such dribble has absolutely ruined many a good thread. To avoid that here and to give credit to Sykik's effort, lets keep talk on topic. Anecdotal and personal tip reports only please, unless of course you happen to uncover any scientific-medical studies on this substance.

And the substance is 4-methylmethcathinone aka 1-(4-methylphenyl)-2-(methylamino)propan-1-one. Both those terms are acceptable. If you find they're too much of a tongue twister, personally I'd say learn them or look slack, but if pronunciation or spelling proves too difficult or time consuming, then the accepted 4-MMC or 4-M MCAT should be fine.

Back to the topic. Don't forget the medical survey done here on Bluelight which involved the Neoganics products SC and Neodove. Both those products contained 1-(4-methylphenyl)-2-(methylamino)propan-1-one along with caffeine, ethylcathinone and phthalimidopropiophenone. However, it might still be a useful & informative excercise to look at the results of the neorg survey and compare personal experience with pure 1-(4-methylphenyl)-2-(methylamino)propan-1-one to the results of that study. If there was enough interest it might even be worth hosting another survey specifically for 1-(4-methylphenyl)-2-(methylamino)propan-1-one

Neorganics Survey Results

Please note: metamfepramone (dimethylcathinone) was incorrectly stated as an ingredient in the Neorganics products. This error undoubtedly arose from a lack of a pure standard at that time, combined with pressure from BLers (myself included) to release this analytical report. The correct chemical present was N-ethylcathinone. Updates to the original post along with spectral data will be performed shortly

Sykik said:
^^ yeah, i just find it worrying that Victor/Vector (sorry forget his name) who is far more knowledgeable about toxicity than me suggeted not doing much more than 300-400mg, but that is a guess...

so really it depends how much you want to be a guinnue pig. 200+2x100 is 400mg, and that's as high as i'm willing to go at the moment.

As his credentials aren't in any doubt, probably these statements by Vecktor should also be carefully considered:

IMHO the whole neurotoxicity idea is a red herring, it is the cardiovascular toxicity that has presented itself repeatedly, high blood pressure especially for 2 days at a time ....

Used in moderation this drug is probably not that harmful, however it clearly has a potential to be dangerous, and reminds me a lot in that way of when 4-MTA came onto the scene in 98 and 99. I have been around a long long time

I personally wouldn't touch this stuff with fastandbulbous's metaphorical shitty stick

Thanks for getting this thread back on topic p_d. I will update with a new dosage/experinece report after the weekend.

alll neorg products now are different ratios of 4mmc, eythlone, caffeine and creatine.

Has anyone had any experience mixing 4-MMC with MDMA? Not so much together at the same time, but like using the 4-MMC as a starter or for coming down on MDMA?

thanks

^^ I would highly discourage the thoughts of mixing this drug with any others, as it's effect on its own is not understood, and it's effects with something else are DEFINITELY not understood.

Came across this link in my travels, thanks to a guy that posted in my trip report:
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/4_methylmethcathinone/4_methylmethcathinone_health1.shtml, basically a summary of two VERY bad reactions to mephedrone, quite scary actually.

In response to these findings, I myself personally are only going to dose this drug if I can not come across some decent mdma, as imo [clean mdma] > 4mmc > [dirty/shit/low mdma] > pips.. each with they're own risks and consequences.

=====================

Also I have heard that this drug is being sold in caps in various cities in austrlia, with the dose apparently around 230mg, at this dosage I would stress, do not take more than two even that may be harmfull, but the lowest dose needed for a bad reaction so far reported was 600mg, and that is only three of these caps, so please be careful. I'm not being anti-4mmc, but just being cautious.

====================

Last edited:
cheers for that link sykik, wont be having dossage anywhere near that, from what i'm reading, 160mg with 100mg booster seems like a nice safe sweet spot

As his credentials aren't in any doubt, probably these statements by Vecktor should also be carefully considered:

Yeh I'm somewhat concerned by the stress this puts on the old cardiovascular system too. The euphoria wears off quickly (and anyone who's had it knows there is quite an urge to redose) but there's a stimulant effect for hours afterwards. Vecktor pointed out that the toxic metabolites are likely to have a much longer half-life than the "high" lasts so redosing is going to have a cumulatively negative effect.

I can attest to this with worrying chest pain/tightness after a binge a few weeks back. Time for an ECG for peace of mind I think....

Yeh definitely don't be going and dosing like some of the people in the European forums are!

I've had blood pressure checks and stuff recently, docs said im fine.. ive used alot of mephedrone in the recent weeks..

The days following after having some 4mmc (friday-2 caps, saturday-atleast 200mg probably more) I found myself a little less motivated to do general shit... idk might just be me tho :\

Has anyone had any experience mixing 4-MMC with MDMA? Not so much together at the same time, but like using the 4-MMC as a starter or for coming down on MDMA?

thanks

The 4-MMC will completely over power the MDMA and dull the roll. High doses of MDMA will produce stronger effects but it is still a complete waste of MDMA.

thanks

Done on comedown of high dose mda n mdma both with K and nitrous and marijuana. Very delerious, especially snorting the 4mmc. It warps your vision in a weird way before even taking the K.

Dont think it was a good combo but I lived and enjoyed it.

Went through almost 3 grams of 4-mmc over two days. Not something I would recommend, it definitely felt toxic beyond 500mg...but moreish enough to keep doing.

Summary of last dose.

Injested 200mg, at about t+20min, felt good, but not as good as last time, most likely because of my pissed off mindset at my friends.

Railed 100mg, at t+60min, and from t+70min -- t+120min, was pretty munted, didn't really enjoy it, but the music was crap and so was the company.

Not going to dose this again for a while.

Tried 200mg on sunday night.

Thoroughly enjoyed it, although my heart did race for ages afterwards.

Would deff be interested in trying again as I don't think I can ever do pills again.

thanks

Was sold caps at a festival last year (sold as MDMA, but on further investigations afterwards, it would see that they were indeed 4MMC). took them after some good pills, was already rolling hard when I dropped the cap, found that they turned the roll more speedy, sort of extended the roll without the MD euphoria. Made me horny tho =D, so that was an end of roll bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.