Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Mephedrone Thread (4-mmc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if the MDMA at at certain bush festival over the last weekend was anything to go by, MDMA is TRULEY dead and gone... and meph has flooded the gates.

just for laughs sake, and dont delete this price - a dude tried to sell me this crap for $(Around the price of an expensive carton of beer) saying it was an MDMA cap so full, it'd keep me buzzing all day...

i laughed, and continued to walk

Last edited by a moderator:
haha, bet plenty people will go for it, and swear it was MDMA, I've had people tell me that MDMA should feel like a good speed rush. THAT made me laugh lol

Yeah those caps that are worth "around the price of an expensive carton of beer" lol usually have 320mg of mephedrone in them.

well if the MDMA at at certain bush festival over the last weekend was anything to go by, MDMA is TRULEY dead and gone... and meph has flooded the gates.

just for laughs sake, and dont delete this price - a dude tried to sell me this crap for $(Around the price of an expensive carton of beer) saying it was an MDMA cap so full, it'd keep me buzzing all day...

i laughed, and continued to walk

lol thats funny.

At that same festival, i found it quite funny when i heard a group of people walking passed say "theres no fucking mdma here! :X" just as i was weighing up my nights doses of Molly in the tent they were walking passed. And it was so damn good 8o

lol thats funny.

At that same festival, i found it quite funny when i heard a group of people walking passed say "theres no fucking mdma here! :X" just as i was weighing up my nights doses of Molly in the tent they were walking passed. And it was so damn good 8o

well its good to hear someones getting mdma, i havent seen any molly or good pills for a long time :X

Yeah those caps that are worth "around the price of an expensive carton of beer" lol usually have 320mg of mephedrone in them.

320mg is a big cap of meph too... i'd be totally munted if i took that much in one hit... haha

Yeah, i am lucky, and very greatful too the source of it.

320mg is heaps. Recon this was untouched? I guess if ur puting them in caps u wouldnt really cut it, unless ur buying bulk caps and want to turn them into more?

I find anything under 300mg isnt that great. We usually made 350-400mg bombs. Felt like 150mg MDMA.

i'd say it would. the caps i make up are about half full and they contain 200mg. more than enough for me.
that said i would usually use 2 in a night. 1 cap to swallow the other i'd use for lines and that way i'd know how much i was using for the night. i'd usually share the 2nd cap.

320mg is a big cap of meph too... i'd be totally munted if i took that much in one hit... haha

Sounds like the start of an evening over here in the UK...multiple gram binges are the norm around these parts.

Interesting to see it's started to flood Australia too - are people openly importing it over the net?

As far as I am aware yes. Tho by media reports the federal police have seized about 20kgs over the last year. There is confusion over it's legality.

It is illegal and 4mmc has been around for a few years now. After it become so widespread everyone started importing it recently and authorities started cracking down on it. I donno how u guys can go clubbing on it tho. I bombed 350mg at 11pm had an awesome time for about an hour then kept on redosing 250mg caps till bout one but didnt really do much. By 1am i was drained, tired and wasnt happy so i left the club just after 1am.

Its an awesome high but for maybe an hour or so. If u want to dance all nite then MDMA shits all over it.

if it is clearly illegal why isnt it prosecuted??? i think they maybe waiting for clarification or for it to be scheduled.

They charged the first person for possession and intent to supply a couple of days ago. Won't be long before other people are charged as well.

There has been quite a few in the thread, start from page 1. Have a look :)

Find another source. 230mg lasts my mates 5 hours.

Really? Been taking it pure here, and there is no way that would last 5 hours...2 hour peak/plateau tops if you don't redose. Generally from what I see over here, people are bombing 250mg and doing that maybe three times an evening with the third dose not really doing much but prolonging the speedy feeling. If at home they tend to oral dose then follow by snorted and one more oral dose a few hours later and then snort until dawn. But very very easily going through 1 - 3g per person over 24hr. Although personally I find once you go over 1g it stops really adding too much euphoria and you are just chasing the high.

If you're interested in talk about oral vs. insufflated - just check out the European discussion...I think it's up to the 7th megathread now!

I agree that it's nothing compared to MDMA, but MDMA has been so scarce here in the UK that meph has just taken over that market completely...anything's better than pipz :( Seems like it might be making a comeback though, just in time for meph to be banned :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.