• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The MDPV Mega Thread (Methylenedioxypyrovalerone)

Heroin and PV was a good combo.

I wouldn't think hydrocodone would be much different. It might be a little overpowered by the PV though, depending on your tolerance to opoids.

The stuff became illegal in the states right as I was about to try it for the first time. Sort of glad though.. I've heard some nasty horror stories about IV MDPV and I know my history with shooting coke, so I think I would have been fucked.

Yea scag, I only smoke/snort it and its super feindy, worse than coke because with pv, you don't realize how hard you were feinding till its all gone and you are scraping the bag haha. Best to stay away from any RC iv. It's too risky.

Yea scag, I only smoke/snort it and its super feindy, worse than coke because with pv, you don't realize how hard you were feinding till its all gone and you are scraping the bag haha. Best to stay away from any RC iv. It's too risky.

Yeah I heard it's a really compulsive drug. The urge to redose constantly being very very strong. One of the other OD mod's, Zneg, had a rough experience with it and basically told me to stay the fuck away from it, hah. Glad I heeded that advice because IV coke ruined me enough.

Hi I am old...32 mainly use meth now but was heroin and opiates and prior was coke and ecst. so im really lost on all these new ones..so this is bathsalts?

It is what used to be the MAIN ingredient in "bath salts", however, "bath salts" can mean anything (from actual active RC's to nothing active at all). It is completely illeagel in the US now so it isn't in "bath salts" anymore and almost every smoke shop/head shop whatever doesn't even sell "bath salts" anymore.

are bath salts not something you add to water to envigorate and refresh your senses?

hahah yes. But headshops and other stores would label RC's as "bath salts" so they could take advantage of a legal loophole to sell them.

Wait, you are being sarcastic aren't you YOU LITTLE BUGGER YOU!!!!!!

So do we know for a fact or not if that dude in south florida who ate that guys face was on MDPV??

Shit, that's why they called it reefer madness. Faces getting eating off weekly. That same strain is back, be careful what you smoke. Faces getting eaten all over the place. Scary times for weed smokers. Stick with OTC bath salts . Shits safe, dog.

Please read my story before using Bath Salts or MDPV-medical/psychological accounts

I have always been a 'pothead' since I was 12. At 16 I was introduced to MDPV or "bath salts". I am 18 now, sober, and have been to detox and a 28 day program. I am going to a 6 week substance abuse treatment center next week to continue staying clean. I highly recommend one reading this before trying the stimulant. Every aspect of my using is discussed in this. Even if you don't use I think this can be highly educational. I wish someone would to a research study on me so more solid evidence of what mdpv does and is can exist.

Let me first say that MDPV completely controlled my life, thoughts, actions, friends, everything. I started using MDPV by insufflating and thats how I used it every time. The feeling of snorting a stimulant is that of none other. When I was in rehab people would think I was weird for wanting to stick something up my nose, but I did miss the feeling. I had gotten into the stimulant because I was using ADHD pills/amphetamines and they were frankly too expensive and too hard to get and too much risk of an overdose. The reason ADHD pills are lesser than MDPV/Bath Salts are because you can overdose on them. I never overdosed on bath salts, but I fucked up my body doing them. Consequences I am still suffering with today. I would snort MDPV and I would snort a lot of it. Atleast 20-100 mg at the beginning each line. I highly recommend if you are using MDPV you figure out how 'potent' your substance is. My MDPV was not that potent, and I could snort large ammounts of it, but if you go on erowid the recommended dose is max 15 mg. So make sure you test out your MDPV and try it 10 mg at a time if you do decide to use after reading this. During my use, I would go to high school, come home and use all afternoon and night. I would use as much as I could before school, but it would wear off by the end of the day and I was completely wiped out. But I would get home and use again. This is an incredibly vicious cycle, when people say redosing happens a lot on MDPV THEY FUCKING MEAN IT! You literally will use it every chance you get every hour on the hour if you have enough and are an addict like myself.

Now during my light to moderate periods of using MDPV/Bath Salts I had incredible gastrointestinal problems. The reason why? The Stimulant. When you snort MDPV it doesn't dissolve into your nose, some of it does but most of it doesnt. So you have to take a huge sniff of tap water and snort that and swallow it into your tummy. Let me say, MDPV takes like fucking shit. It tastes so bad it will make your stomach literally shrivel up and die. MDPV gives you the feeling that sleep and EATING is unneccessary. So when I did eat (Maybe once a day or every two days) I would eat a big McDonalds meal when I was coming down and my body was so unused to food being in their, and the bath salts messing with my GI lining that I would fall asleep for 12 hours immediatly after I ingested any food. So what did I do? I stopped eating all together. The bath salts made me not want to eat and if i did eat I got to fucking tired to use so I just stopped. For about 8 months I ate close to nothing, I slept maybe a couple hours a week. The hilarious thing is that I was so blinded by the drug that I thought it was helping me, I told my dealer I needed it to live. Which technically is true. Because when you use bath salts/mdpv it is a fucked up cycle of using, using, using, not sleeping, not sleeping, not sleeping, and then having to USE MORE just to function from the lack of sleep.

At about the 2-3 month mark of using MDPV I developed extreme paranoia. I would hear cars on the highway and think they were coming to my house. I would check the windows every 10 minutes. This is the point where MDPV stopped being a stimulant that helped me do school work and stay up late having fun, I would literally lose my focus every 5-10 minutes. I had a thousand projects or things I was doing at once, none of them ever got completed though. And your memory on bath salts? Combined with lack of sleep you will develop.. it goes to shit. I could not remember what I had just read a few minutes ago. I was failing all my classes. At first bath salts is like an ADHD pill in it makes you sharp, focused, social, stimulated... but once you start redosing (and you will I promise) the lack of sleep and effects the MDPV is doing on your brain will be unbearable to your memory. Also, once your paranoia develops, you will not trust anyone ANYONE. So the socialness of the stimulant is gone and masked by being so scared of getting caught or that your being watched/followed that you will disengage from all social events, friends, anyone who is trying to or was close to you. Atleast it did for me

Let me tell you about the mood swings. This drug will kill anyone close to you. I literally was a complete bitch, stole money, lied, deceitful, and hateful. If my family caught me in a good moment .. right after using.. then I would be all cool and nice. If they caught you while you were trying to use or hadnt used in a while... I went complete ape shit on them. I was so angry and mean and self centered. All i could think about was using again. And in the heavy using it will get bad. Because youll want to use every hour. And people will want to hang out with you or check on you or talk to you, and your trying to be sneaky and use, and youll be totally paranoid and angry if they 'bug' you. I went to Europe for a week after using MDPV for quite a long time. My father almost took me to the ER in london several times because I would sleep for 22 hours a day. Wake up and eat maybe go out for an hour and then sleep some more. I had no idea at the time that my "life saving" drug was causing such fatigue and malnutrition. I had some ADHD meds on the trip so I managed to stay awake for half of it for the most part.

When I got back from Europe thats when I started going down. I got home from the trip immediatly said I needed to 'shower' and I used more than I have ever used even when redosing. My body being unused to it for a week, I immediatly threw up and got a nose bleed. I would say I used about 200 mg that time. And I used 200mg + every time I used from that point on. I was so scared I had lost the drug for a week that I made up for it by using more than I have ever used in my life with it. I didn't sleep for atleast a week after I got back. And my paranoia got so bad I started stapling blankets to my windows so people (who weren't looking) couldn't see in. I started to say things to my family like there's a man outside the house watching me, and I would tell them GO LOOK HE'S THERE. And they told me no one was there. I had developed psychosis from MDPV and bath salts. One night, I was withdrawing, incredibly sick...and was sick of being scared. Scared= thinking my house was bugged, seeing and hearing people talk behind windows and curtains, and thinking their were people in my basement waiting to kill me and watching me. I truly believed all those things at the time. I was so scared I told my mom about all my suspicions and she was like WTF? And then I just told my family I was abusing MDPV and had been lying to them this whole time.

I couldn't get into detox and rehab for a week after I told them. So they obviously didn't let me use, and I withdrew at the house basically. Withdrawal from MDPV is not bad the first week.. because you will just sleep then. It was while i was in detox/rehab that was absolutely miserable about this drug. So for about a week I slept 20-23 hours a day, woke up to eat food, and went back to sleep. I could not physically walk my body was like jello so my family had to help me use the bathroom and shower. When I went to the hospital I had to use wheel chair assist because I had lost every bit of muscle mass in my body. I was 97 lbs and 5 '8 (Female). In 'detox' I mostly slept. However I wouldn't call it much of a detox place because they released me to the substance abuse program and I had Post Acute Withdrawal and more withdrawal shit their for a month. And I would like to point out to everyone there is no 'medical research' or whatever bullshit of what MDPV withdrawal is like. So they gave me no medicine and I had to deal with the side effects as they scratched their head and said wow thats interesting.

So the 'real' withdrawal after I had gotten a tremendous ammount of rest was brutal. I had skin crawling my skin would shake without my arms moving. I had tremors and mild seizures. I would wake up in the morning and my arm would be twitching and spasming and I didn't even no it. The body spasms are embarassing. Its like you have terrets and you throw your hands out wildly and your legs convulse out. I also could not put my hands down from my body, it was like they were stuck in t-rex mode, they would not relax. So dyskenisia and other weird shit. The worst. Absolute worst.. was the mental feeling. I was so used to doing a thousand things at once and multitasking that I was completely restless to a point where I would walk around in circle outside for hours. Just walking or pacing back and forth because my mind was used to going a thousand miles a minute and my body too. But my body was still moving at that 1000 mph. The physical discomfort was painful. When I first got to the hospital I could not make out a sentence verbally that made sense. My mind was exhausted and I would try to think of things but I couldn't put together a sentence. I also could barely walk.. Within 3 weeks my motor functions improved. I could talk basically like a normal functioning person and could move around pretty well. As far as medical issues I had a lot because of this drug. For two months my PULSE was 130 resting. I had abnormal EKGS. My liver functions were so bad and damaged that I was diagnosed with non infectious viral Hepatitis. I was sent to the ER a few times because they thought my liver was failing. I also developed Mono/Epstein Barr Virus because my immune system was so weak. I would have night sweats so bad that I would have to change my sheets a couple times atleast each night, it would look like I had run a marathon I was so drenched in sweat. Also, I would get fevers (probably linked to the mono) and my nose would run so much that it was hard for me to eat. I had to hold a napkin to my nose while i ate.

So my doctors thought I had damaged my heart, but after a few months being off the drug my pulse and heart function went back to normal. As well as my liver issues resolved. The harmful effects this drug does to your body is outstanding. I am a first hand survivor of it. The withdrawal and health problems you can develop when you become addicted to this drug are not worth it. The drug will kill you before you kill yourself from the paranoia and psychosis you can get from it. The redosing and vicious cycle of this drug make it in my opinion unmanageable. Please take my word for it. If you want any advice, help, or have any questions about this drug or recovery please ask. MDPV is the love of my life. I would use it all day everyday if I had more than one life. But I Only have one, mine, and sometimes "if you love something, give it away"

P.S. I am a female and this drug did improve my sex drive
It is true that you can become violent and incredibly angry on this drug, I did if I ever got caught or told not to use

How do people who get addicted to this rate their "normal" life? I have enough, but I hate delaying sleep more than a couple of hours and rarely indulge in more than lets say 25 mg. I have to say my sober life is quite stimulating, so I can imagine this being some kind of environmental enrichment case. I honestly have a hard time believing some of the stories I read on here.

I would like to see whether there is a correlation between being (somewhat of) an mdpv addict and having a nonfulfilling life, so if you are (somewhat) addicted, please respond :)

Silly bath salts lol that one would never fly here in Sweden. People would bombard authorities with angry letters untill you were forced to stop selling it. You'd probably be the subject of random newspapers coming to harass you as if you were the devil too.

MDPV -> methylphenidate with worse comedown and more compulsive redosing, only reason to buy this is if you are cheap ass really. This drug lasts quite some time in relative to cost. I don't see why on earth anyone would do it though it nor for UA problems or lack of better substances/money.

Oh well, to each their own, if you like it it must be great cause it's cheap as hell and available easily.

Tried this shit a couple of years ago, maybe longer now actually. To get to the point, it was fucking horrible. It started off magnificently but it got way too intense. I ended up going somewhat psychotic, could barely think, or string up a sentence, felt like a zombie. Couldn't get to sleep all night, I got out of my bed in the morning finally given up on trying to get to sleep, and realised that my bed was covered in a pool of sweat. Fucking awful stuff.