Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-MAPB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Seconded

Black

I hope that, since you have no sign that would point to PAH, i have eased your mind as much as the previous post did

Most certainly did, even moreso. Thanks again Black!

^ Seconded

Most certainly did, even moreso. Thanks again Black!

So, how did everything go? From what I just read, it sounds like your appointment got delayed? And DONT WORRY you will be fine!! Just give your body those nutrients and it will heal the damage caused from the drug use.....with the power of your mind, no physical disease can take control of you. Anything is curable, just believe that and you'll be OK!

we've already told you, all empathogens (serotonin releasers) we know and have enough research on (that is we haven't yet found any that work by a different mechanism) bind to the 5-ht2b receptor. chronic administration of such substances leads to proliferation of heart valve tissue resulting in cardiac fibrosis and can also cause pulmonary hypertension. besides, taking anything that releases lots of serotonin (like any of the apb's) regularly will inevitably lead to serotonin depletion and depression.

and that's just what we know. in stark contrast to amphetamine and methylphenidat, which are substances with lots and lots of research behind them which means that we exactly know the risks, there is no (or next to no) research on most of the new psychoactive substances. therefore they may carry lots of health risks like neurotoxicity, liver damage or whatever you can imagine, that we just don't know about yet. along with the fact, that these substances simply have not been around for a long enough time to tell us what the real long term effects are, the vast majority of the people on here know of the risks of experimenting with unresearched chemicals and therefore are wise enough to not put these substances into their body on a daily basis.

I can tell you through experience that these drugs damage the liver...so this is known about. Even being 99% pure I believe obviously our liver is what detoxes us from un natural substances. So that means that any drug is bad for you and your liver. It just weakens your immune system. I don't think these RC's are worse than legal drugs though. It's a proven fact that tylenol is one of the worst liver toxins known to man. The antidepressants they give you....I would never even think of trying those...

Just because a drug is eliminated from the body by the liver does not mean it is damaging to the liver. Paracetamol (APAP) and alcohol are special cases whose metabolites cause problems but most other drugs cause no issues for the liver.

So, how did everything go? From what I just read, it sounds like your appointment got delayed? And DONT WORRY you will be fine!! Just give your body those nutrients and it will heal the damage caused from the drug use.....with the power of your mind, no physical disease can take control of you. Anything is curable, just believe that and you'll be OK!

How kind of you :). No, appointment wasn't delayed... just rather uneventful besides recieving my diagnosis. Mitral regurgitation, mild mitral stenosis, slightly enlarged valve leaflets, and minor proliferation of the mitral valve.

Good thing is that it seems all the damage is in the mitral valve, so replacement would likely solve most of my issues. Unfortunately, my health is deteriorating rather quickly despite the best diet I can imagine, no drugs whatsoever (with the exception of 1 MXE trip), as much excercise as I can tolerate (which sadly ain't much), and ingestion of several natural remedies and cardiovascular supplements.

I'm almost constantly short of breath, unstable angina getting worse, mild chest pains, as well as palpitations... all only getting worse so I scheduled another appt for my cardiologist tomorrow to hopefully get the OK for a valve replacement, as I feel a heart attack is right around the corner, in fact there's an incident where I believe I probably did have one. I will also plea for an agiogram to see if most of my immediate symptoms were caused by a clot or rupture in my arteries causing immediate blockage, being that most of my symptoms came on very suddenly.

As scary as this may sound, I'm quite collected and this experience has even cured me of my fearvof death, though I certainly hope ot doesn't come to that lol. Just takin it one day at a time %). This isn't really the right thread for such depressing news though. Well, perhaps it will steer some away from irresponsible APB abuse, but highly unlikely.

Last edited:
Just because a drug is eliminated from the body by the liver does not mean it is damaging to the liver. Paracetamol (APAP) and alcohol are special cases whose metabolites cause problems but most other drugs cause no issues for the liver.

I have heard this before as well, but as a general rule- Drugs= Un-natural= Toxic to the body/liver....even if it's not noticable through liver tests, the more you do, the more load you put on your body and your immune system. Me, being unhealthy and with a bad liver I notice EVERYTHING so i can assure you these stimulants do infact harm the liver. (although I admit, a healthy liver would easily detox these with no problems) but I can feel it in my body when I took them that they are detoxed through the liver.

How kind of you :). No, appointment wasn't delayed... just rather uneventful besides recieving my diagnosis. Mitral regurgitation, mild mitral stenosis, slightly enlarged valve leaflets, and minor proliferation of the mitral valve.

Good thing is that it seems all the damage is in the mitral valve, so replacement would likely solve most of my issues. Unfortunately, my health is deteriorating rather quickly despite the best diet I can imagine, no drugs whatsoever (with the exception of 1 MXE trip), as much excercise as I can tolerate (which sadly ain't much), and ingestion of several natural remedies and cardiovascular supplements.

I'm almost constantly short of breath, unstable angina getting worse, mild chest pains, as well as palpitations... all only getting worse so I scheduled another appt for my cardiologist tomorrow to hopefully get the OK for a valve replacement, as I feel a heart attack is right around the corner, in fact there's an incident where I believe I probably did have one. I will also plea for an agiogram to see if most of my immediate symptoms were caused by a clot or rupture in my arteries causing immediate blockage, being that most of my symptoms came on very suddenly.

As scary as this may sound, I'm quite collected and this experience has even cured me of my fearvof death, though I certainly hope ot doesn't come to that lol. Just takin it one day at a time %). This isn't really the right thread for such depressing news though. Well, perhaps it will steer some away from irresponsible APB abuse, but highly unlikely.

Oh shit...I'm sorry to hear that. I had no idea you were in that bad of shape. You sound like your symptoms are even worse than mine....I do get the shortness of breath, but not all the time. And mostly only when I do "bad stuff".....I can excersise ok and I'll get a bit of Angina (pain when I breath deep) but that is normal for me, I've had that for years, so I don't worry about it.

Well i don't know what to say, other than to try the mediation I told you about? It's on youtube, listen with headphones and just believe in your own inner mind strength and you should get better. I'm sorry to hear that your symptoms are not improving. I would stay clear of all drugs (including the ones the doctor might recommend) and eat ALL organic, as organic food makes a huge difference (I am still not sure if you're eating organic or not, so i just wanted to stress this again, as this could be part of the problem, if you're eating normal produce....which is loaded with chemicals and more importantly, has been stripped of it's nurtrient value.

Best wishes...and keep us updated on the progress, and don't forget to do the meditation everyday! Your body can't heal unless it's in a relaxed state. So, meditation usually take care of 90% of the problem. Give it 30 days for maximum results...

Last edited:
Well, it wasn't always this bad... but it's been about two months since symptoms started. Since heart valve disease is supposed to progress slowly, and my symptoms started basically the day after ingestion of a 5-apb/6-apdb combo I think there's something else going on, like for instance coronary artery disease.

I'm really starting to thing I had a rupture due to the increase in HR and BP caused by the empathogens and this plaque is causing my heart to be starved of oxygen. The degree of damage, which although not insignificant, is all within the "mild" range according to my cardiologist and specific to one valve.

I guess I'm not short of breath all the time, nor do I have angina all the time, but these episodes have started to get more and more frequent. The fact that they aren't relieved by rest is what worries me the most about an oncoming heart attack, as so called "unstable angina" is a more serious matter.

As for meditation, I've been meditating for years. I even do yoga with my girlfriend occasionally :p, she likes to have a partner when working out. I'm afraid there's nothing I can do besides bestow my hope into medical intervention, hopefully I get an agiogram done that reveals a blockage, as I shouldn't be due for a valve replacement for years according to my doc, nor should this degree of damage be causing this much discomfort. This is why my last visit was uneventful, I'd take a stent over a valve replacement anyday. I'd like to avoid getting my chest cut open at all costs lol.

Last edited:
Well, it wasn't always this bad... but it's been about two months since symptoms started. Since heart valve disease is supposed to progress slowly, and my symptoms started basically the day after ingestion of a 5-apb/6-apdb combo I think there's something else going on, like for instance coronary artery disease.

I'm really starting to thing I had a rupture due to the increase in HR and BP caused by the empathogens and this plaque is causing my heart to be starved of oxygen. The degree of damage, which although not insignificant, is all within the "mild" range according to my cardiologist and specific to one valve.

I guess I'm not short of breath all the time, nor do I have angina all the time, but these episodes have started to get more and more frequent. The fact that they aren't relieved by rest is what worries me the most about an oncoming heart attack, as so called "unstable angina" is a more serious matter.

As for meditation, I've been meditating for years. I even do yoga with my girlfriend occasionally :p, she likes to have a partner when working out. I'm afraid there's nothing I can do besides bestow my hope into medical intervention, hopefully I get an agiogram done that reveals a blockage, as I shouldn't be due for a valve replacement for years according to my doc, nor should this degree of damage be causing this much discomfort. This is why my last visit was uneventful, I'd take a stent over a valve replacement anyday. I'd like to avoid getting my chest cut open at all costs lol.

Please don't think that way man.....part of the problem is that you don't believe you can heal it on your own. Your belief is 100% required in order to heal this condition. I know you have real problems, I am not going to say it's all in your mind, but technically 90% of disease IS in our minds! This has been proven! So, if you believe it won't heal naturally, then I guarantee it won't. But if you truly believe it will, then I can promise you results based on your mind power alone...Also don't let the doctors diagnosis get into your mind. I think one reason I might still be here today is because I have NOT been diagnosed....ever. So, I think once you learn from a doctor that you have the disease, it tends to get in your mind more. I think because no doctor ever told me I had anything wrong, I think that helped a lot. My family thinks I am just a hypocondriac but I assure you that i am not, and I know you aren't either.

VERY IMPORTANT INFO- Well, I came back here because I just got done eating another RAW habanero (the hot orange peppers you get from the store) unfortunately I can't get these organic but these are still a MUST for people like us with any type of heart condition. These can stop heart attacks and blood clots in their tracks and are good for even emergency situations. BUT people like us need to eat these every single day! This will keep your circulation and heart strong. I am sure if you start eating these everyday (They are hot, yes, but it's worth it. They don't hurt too bad. Infact I have heartburn and I still eat like up to 5 of them a day. The heartburn hurts far worse than the mouth burn. Just make sure to wash hands or wear gloves when handling them! (Or don't touch the insides with bare hands...I never actually use gloves...but I just got some of the juice in my eye tonight and it still burns) but I am sure if you eat these raw habaneros (more powerful than Cayenne) and do a different meditation (try the QUANTUM BRAIN POWER one on youtube, it's a proven track that works, in less than 30 days and it's not an intense meditation either, so it's good for anyone to just jump right into. It won't make you tired....(infact you'll sleep less when you do it)

But just curious to know if you have infact been eating these raw habaneros daily like I have? I had the angina today pretty bad and I ate one and it cured it right away. It also will dissolve blood clots within seconds. And I got some of that chlorooxygen too, don't forget to get that shit either man, because I found out it's a MUST for curing these heart problems. You must have the liquid supplement, to get enough copper to rebuild the heart and also provide the oxygen you need. I think if you just do these couple of things and add them into your routine, you will be able to breath a lot better, and you'll rarely be short on breath! It works for me....I am usually symptom free....and i credit it to mainly my mindset of believing in these natural treatments, and also the peppers work very well on their own. I don't even meditate everyday, nor do i excersice that often ( I need to more) so you are doing everything else better than me, but still getting worse symptoms, so definitely try the raw habaneros (no need to eat more than 1 at a time, or even a half of one should help you breath better) and the clohoroxygen.

EDIT- Oh I had one other question for you....do you have any ankle swelling by any chance? Because I've had it for about 15 years, ever since I got all these problems. It's only my right ankle, but it's swollen pretty noticably almost 24/7 for the past 15 years. Even my family urged me to see a doctor about that, but I declined. Actually I DID go to a doctor for this 15 years ago, (One of my last visits ever) and they had no clue as usual. They prescribed me some skin cream shit when in reality this is obviously connected to a deeper, inner problem. Just curious if you had the same thing or not. I know it really doesn't prove anything though because any and all of these symptoms could be from any number of different heart issues. I just look at treating the entire body/heart/mind at once to cover all bases. I know in my mind that this can be cured naturally, with no surgury what so ever...and at the very least you can live symptom free.

Last edited:
Thank you for your assurance King of Beans but I will be continuing to trust medical literature over the sixth sense of your liver. 90% of disease is not technically in our minds, and if you suggest that the contrary view is "proven" then it would be nice for you to link to this proof. I would also be interested to see any research suggesting that peppers "dissolve blood clots in seconds".

In any case, perhaps you could respond to this by PM as this thread has become quite off-topic

Recently bought some 5 mapbd or some such from a vendor. It was a white foul tasting powder no doubt pharmaceutical production (in China...). Had me feeling loved up for 8 hours. I also felt a bit stimulated but had no trouble engaging in conversation etc. Come down non existent. Prob just 5 mapb mislabeled...

Ok I know I post often in many threads.Perphaps because I tried every antidepressiva which existed in every combination and my mental health is getting worse at the moment.
The way neuroleptics and moodstabilsers make me feel is like a zombi(May be i am bipolar and not Add).Then better suicide.

3-MMC low dose for 3 years was the first chem on which I had no depression any more.But its loosing its effects now to almost zero.

I think it was the serotonin release which lifted my depression as dopamine reuptake inhibitors do not help at all.No ritalin,modafinil,strattera,MDPV,2FA,Pentedrone.

So if you know i take 500 mg or more 3 MMC daily.May be thats dangerous.Then I think i will not do a higher damage if i finde a replacement.
So perhaps a lower dose of 5-MAPB could help me.I can sure reduce 3 MMC to zero but then I have the severe depression again.

So if a lower dose of 5-MAPB would help me then i would take the risk.Perhaps 10 or 20 mg a day help me. I read 5-MAPB is mostly a serotonin releaser.

6-APBD is more dopaminergic i read? Every one says no no no.But if you have resistent depression and something despite high dangers would help I will take the risk.

I have private contact to 5 moderators. They suggested alpha PVP (i think its like MDPV ) the other 5-Meo-Mipt and 2-C-D.I have no expirience with psychedelics.I have fear to try these.
Methylone low dose 20 mghelped for sure more then 3MMC but extrem short duration(2h) and I want something where I am relativly clear in the mind.(I was with 3 MMC)

Thank you for any advice

Anja

Ok I know I post often in many threads.Perphaps because I tried every antidepressiva which existed in every combination and my mental health is getting worse at the moment.
The way neuroleptics and moodstabilsers make me feel is like a zombi(May be i am bipolar and not Add).Then better suicide.

3-MMC low dose for 3 years was the first chem on which I had no depression any more.But its loosing its effects now to almost zero.

I think it was the serotonin release which lifted my depression as dopamine reuptake inhibitors do not help at all.No ritalin,modafinil,strattera,MDPV,2FA,Pentedrone.

So if you know i take 500 mg or more 3 MMC daily.May be thats dangerous.Then I think i will not do a higher damage if i finde a replacement.
So perhaps a lower dose of 5-MAPB could help me.I can sure reduce 3 MMC to zero but then I have the severe depression again.

So if a lower dose of 5-MAPB would help me then i would take the risk.Perhaps 10 or 20 mg a day help me. I read 5-MAPB is mostly a serotonin releaser.

6-APBD is more dopaminergic i read? Every one says no no no.But if you have resistent depression and something despite high dangers would help I will take the risk.

I have private contact to 5 moderators. They suggested alpha PVP (i think its like MDPV ) the other 5-Meo-Mipt and 2-C-D.I have no expirience with psychedelics.I have fear to try these.
Methylone low dose 20 mghelped for sure more then 3MMC but extrem short duration(2h) and I want something where I am relativly clear in the mind.(I was with 3 MMC)

You've had several people suggest that you see a psychiatrist. Drugs are not the answer for you. You are tolerant to 3-MMC and this will carry across to anything with similar effects. Serotonin releasers are the most mentally clouding of stimulants.

Thank you for any advice

Anja

Bro, you need to STOP doing it every single day! That is your problem, that's why the effects are bearely noticable. You need to give your brain time to heal. You need at least 2 to 3 day a week break, in order to feel it good. Even then, of course it won't be good for your heart...but that's the choice you make. It's still better than those doctor drugs, i can assure you. I'd rather die young and happy then commit suicide. But yeah, the 3-mmc will lose it's power, if taken everyday. I'm surprised you even felt the effects for this long. Your poor brain is drained now. Try meditation, recover for at least a day or two and eat well (as you have been) then go back and try again. Or try to find a REAL girlfriend(easier said than done, I know!) and just live without the shit altogether. LOVE can replace any drug, easily.

Best of luck man...

Recently bought some 5 mapbd or some such from a vendor. It was a white foul tasting powder no doubt pharmaceutical production (in China...). Had me feeling loved up for 8 hours. I also felt a bit stimulated but had no trouble engaging in conversation etc. Come down non existent. Prob just 5 mapb mislabeled...

It sounds like 5-mapb to me! Why would you think it was mislabeled? Or did you mean 5-MAPBD was mislabeled as 5-mapb?

Thank you for your assurance King of Beans but I will be continuing to trust medical literature over the sixth sense of your liver. 90% of disease is not technically in our minds, and if you suggest that the contrary view is "proven" then it would be nice for you to link to this proof. I would also be interested to see any research suggesting that peppers "dissolve blood clots in seconds".

In any case, perhaps you could respond to this by PM as this thread has become quite off-topic

Well I'd rather post it here so others in need, can see it. The proof is out there, just do your research. No single link can prove anything. You must research everything (Even the misinformation and lies) and then connect the dots yourself. I proved it through experience. I have blood clots, and DVT and the peppers work WITHIN SECONDS when I am having difficulty breathing (when the clot breaks in my lungs) they also stop heart attacks within seconds. There are MANY reports of this, just look and you will find. Trust what is obvious, disregard the lies. The liars are the doctors, the ones that push DRUGS and make money from your suffering and death. Just do some research on the success rate of chemo if you need proof of that. Sorry that you think drugs are not toxic to your body...but they are. I do not recommend anyone take drugs if they want to be healthy. Bottom line. Drugs will fuck up your metabolism and immune system and give you cancer or other diseases.

And if you're worried about the liver...just think...your liver regenerates more than any other organ...(they say other organs dont regenerate at all, but that's bullshit) and it was made that way....why? Because it is what detoxes the drugs, poisons, toxins, chemicals, etc that you take in each day...so if it did not regenerate you'd be dead fairly quickly. It's also responsible for MANY other bodily processes including storing nutrients. So if you just use common sense here, ANY drug is going to damage the liver, because the liver must work to detox it. The reason the medical literature doesn't recognize this is probably because livers are resilient and regenerate quickly, so any damage done is unnoticable and repaired. But continue to take the drugs, or OD on them and I guarantee, then you'll notice the damage. Don't trust those fake studies they are putting out! Did you know they used pure METH for an MDMA study? This is a widely known fact. That is why they said "MDMA puts holes in your brain" because they used METH and not mdma! Meth is highly toxic to the brain, MDMA is not nearly that toxic.

Last edited:
5-MAPB was like the extreme psychedelia and roll of MDA, without any normal stimulation. Could not get erect for the life of me. Super lovey dovey. Fun chem, if mixed with a stimulant or perhaps 4-FA + a little bit of 5-MAPB you might be in for a good time. Snorting it did not hurt at all, and took effect within about 3 minutes of snorting. Extremely psychedelic version of MDMA and/or MDA. Wish I could give more details on it, but thats my two cents. Did not experience any negative side effects besides basic tunnel vision the whole day.

But because of the non-erection issue, I probably won't use it again. I like my dick to function. :)

Can someone compare 5-MAPB to 3 MMC?
I think 3 mmc is more stimulating?
Whats the lowest dose of 5-MAPB which you get an effect? is 20 mg worthless?if you never to molly or apbs before?

Thanks Anja Stockholm

You've had several people suggest that you see a psychiatrist. Drugs are not the answer for you. You are tolerant to 3-MMC and this will carry across to anything with similar effects. Serotonin releasers are the most mentally clouding of stimulants.

Well I have seen psychiatrists 10 years long.Also psychotherapie.I told you its endogene.I have no problems,i nice familie and friends.
Yes my be after 3 years that tolerance is going up.Its a stim.
A pure serotonin releaser is for sure not the answer.I tried 4 MMC which was much to serotonergic for me.3 MMC has a Ratio from 2:10 A studie showed(Serotonin :Dopamine)

Jesus green a mod wrote to me private:

a-PVP to me is what MDPV should have been. It carries far less side effects (especially if taken orally in 3-4 doses over a 24 hour day), doesn't have the nightmare comedown or anxiety, and as long as you keep the doses reasonable.Other possibility 3-F phenmetrazine.

If those work then reduce the dose of 3 MMC to a minimum.10 or 20 mg or combine them with another serotonin releaser like 5-10 mg 5APBD.
If you reduce from one day to the next to zero 3 MMC you will have a to bad withdrawal.

Whats your opinion?
And Transform I would not try RCs if I was not in clinic,several specialists and psychotherapie.I know its dangerous.Perhaps I find one med which works or a combination.
Giving up and do suicide is to easy.So do not judge.

Anja Stockholm

5-MAPB was like the extreme psychedelia and roll of MDA, without any normal stimulation. Could not get erect for the life of me. Super lovey dovey. Fun chem, if mixed with a stimulant or perhaps 4-FA + a little bit of 5-MAPB you might be in for a good time. Snorting it did not hurt at all, and took effect within about 3 minutes of snorting. Extremely psychedelic version of MDMA and/or MDA. Wish I could give more details on it, but thats my two cents. Did not experience any negative side effects besides basic tunnel vision the whole day.

But because of the non-erection issue, I probably won't use it again. I like my dick to function. :)

Sounds like you got something else, and NOT 5-mapb.....5-mapb is not that psychedelic (maybe in high doses it is, I dont know...Ive only done the lower dose) and you CAN get hard on it...and it DOES hurt to snort it...so this leads me to believe you got something else altogether. Was it snowy white and very fluffy? That's how it is supposed to look

@Student- YES it works at low doses! I started with a 1 mg allergy test and I felt the buzz immediately!! I couldnt believe it, since they were recommending to take 130 mgs....so then I did 30 mgs and I felt it VERY GOOD, WAY STRONGER THAN 3-mmc (from only 30 mgs!) 30 mg's of this is like 300 mg's of 3-mmc.....but even stronger than that. You cannot even compare the two....

Try it once, you'll love it. But I don't see this as being an everyday drug. I did do it 2 days in a row with no problems, rolled great both times....but I think if you did it all week long, you'd start to notice some bad effects. The apb's only seem fit for moderate use because they are some strong stuff.
I mean, with the amount of serotonin this releases, it has to end somwehre. I can't imagine doing this all week long...the crash would probably be terrible. But it does "pace" itself well, compared to MDMA, you can actually roll great, longer on this. MDMA drains you much faster for some reason (I dont understand since the buzz is virtually the same!)

Hi I thought the same.And in erowid and other forums they report a clearheaded high.Not pychedelic.Its really worth to pay the price if you get good material.
I ordered from sweden, a well known shop,years ago was good.Now dangerous.I had almost a stroke,left I was blinde for one day.
Thince then I pay more and never had any problems.Only if 10 on scam or save.Or do not order.

Do others agree that 30 mgs 5APBD are not psychedelic?

Status
Not open for further replies.