• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-MAPB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me my rudeness but what the hell? I read last 10 pages of this thread and there barely 5 pages about the substance :| Please stop, thank you. I would suggest to go to PM or make a new thread and post a link to it.

So... back to topic -- I ordered 5-mapb after all exciting reports here and I have a question: is there any reason to make a combo with Ethylphenidate? I'm not really planning to, though, but it can happen I guess. Is it good idea or bad?
I mean I didn't use Ethylphenidate for two years and I want to try some because I liked it a bit in the past. But if there is no any benefits in combo (or there can be some long going bad interactions) I can wait another few weeks or so, whatever.

Ah, and another question: what about IM injection? Is it any beneficial comparing to oral usage? I don't like snort or plugging or IV, so I usually choose between IM or oral, that's why I'm asking.

Last edited:
Excuse me my rudeness but what the hell? I read last 10 pages of this thread and there barely 5 pages about the substance :| Please stop, thank you. I would suggest to go to PM or make a new thread and post a link to it.

So... back to topic -- I ordered 5-mapb after all exciting reports here and I have a question: is there any reason to make a combo with Ethylphenidate? I'm not really planning to, though, but it can happen I guess. Is it good idea or bad?
I mean I didn't use Ethylphenidate for two years and I want to try some because I liked it a bit in the past. But if there is no any benefits in combo (or there can be some long going bad interactions) I can wait another few weeks or so, whatever.

Ah, and another question: what about IM injection? Is it any beneficial comparing to oral usage? I don't like snort or plugging or IV, so I usually choose between IM or oral, that's why I'm asking.

lol I apologize. That was probably my fault. As for combining 5-mapb with ethylphendiate...I highly advise against it. I don't have any personal experience doing that myself (although I've done both drugs seperately) but it just doesn't seem like a good idea to me. I doubt you'll find anyone on here who's tried that combo either. Don't risk it. The more drugs you take at once, the more the risk... usually. Try combining it with weed and/or beer instead...lol that worked good for me. 5-mapb on it's own is enough to make you roll decent, but I remember now I smoked some weed with it, and I'm not really a smoker anymore, so that could explain why I had such a good roll from it. Sometimes weed clouds people's rolls, sometimes it makes them better. I know that weed mixes good with ALL apb's...and intensifies them.

has anyone experience with regular long- term use ( like twice a month or more) for several months? If so, would you say this stuff fucked you up or was it rather neutral?

has anyone experience with regular long- term use ( like twice a month or more) for several months? If so, would you say this stuff fucked you up or was it rather neutral?

Nice question! I'd also like to know that! Here at bluelight there seems to only be moderate users...for some reason.....lol hopefully we will find someone who's gone to the extreme, so we can know if this is truly safe or not. According to Captain Kratom, these apb's have a high afinity for that heart damaging receptor....but that's just speculation as far as I know. But he did provide links to stuides. I just happen to discount governemnt studies. I only believe what I hear from experienced people. Me, myself, I can tell you that the apb's give me no bad side effects for my hear. 3-mmc and methylone do however....

I wouldn't recommend it. I've been using a variety of APBs several times a month for the last year and it has definitely had a detrimental effect on my energy, motivation, and mood -- and I consider myself more resilient than average in this regard.

I would hazard a guess that this type of use would pretty much guarantee a case of the brain zaps, along with moderate to severe depression depending on individual chemistry.

I wouldn't recommend it. I've been using a variety of APBs several times a month for the last year and it has definitely had a detrimental effect on my energy, motivation, and mood -- and I consider myself more resilient than average in this regard.

I would hazard a guess that this type of use would pretty much guarantee a case of the brain zaps, along with moderate to severe depression depending on individual chemistry.

May i ask how much you ingested on average per month?

I'm thinking about 150- 250 mg per month maximum( more on the lower side), no other sero uppers, and of course suplements before and after rolling, still no good idea?

May i ask how much you ingested on average per month?

I'm thinking about 150- 250 mg per month maximum( more on the lower side), no other sero uppers, and of course suplements before and after rolling, still no good idea?

It's hard to say because there were a variety of chemicals in play, it's been about a year, and I wasn't being very responsible so I didn't really keep track. Between methylone and the like, 5-APB, 5-MAPB, 6-APB, and 6-MAPB I'd say I've probably rolled close to 50 times in the past year. The majority of these experiences were no more than once every week or two, but there were some pretty horrific binges in there as well. I would estimate that something like 50% were with methylone, 25% with 5-MAPB, and 25% with one (or more) of the others. I was using methylone several times a week for several months before I got into the benzofurans. During this time negative side effects were minimal (mostly just some lethargy). It probably took another two months of semi-weekly benzofuran use before I noticed more severe side effects (moderately depressed mood and brain zaps).

My usual 5-MAPB dose is in the 100-150mg range. I never redose and rarely use on consecutive days. The most pronounced acute side effects (brain zaps) were always experienced immediately following (the day after, sometimes several days after) a 5-MAPB dose. Considering that this forum is littered with people who have suffered a worse reaction than I from only a fraction of my amount of use, I think it is safe to assume that what I have experienced (anhedonia, brain zaps, and depression) is the very least that you can expect to happen to you with anything even approaching my level of abuse.

In short: no, I do not think it is a good idea to take any combination of SRA's -- especially 5-MAPB -- more frequently than once a month.

It's hard to say because there were a variety of chemicals in play, it's been about a year, and I wasn't being very responsible so I didn't really keep track. Between methylone and the like, 5-APB, 5-MAPB, 6-APB, and 6-MAPB I'd say I've probably rolled close to 50 times in the past year. The majority of these experiences were no more than once every week or two, but there were some pretty horrific binges in there as well. I would estimate that something like 50% were with methylone, 25% with 5-MAPB, and 25% with one (or more) of the others. I was using methylone several times a week for several months before I got into the benzofurans. During this time negative side effects were minimal (mostly just some lethargy). It probably took another two months of semi-weekly benzofuran use before I noticed more severe side effects (moderately depressed mood and brain zaps).

My usual 5-MAPB dose is in the 100-150mg range. I never redose and rarely use on consecutive days. The most pronounced acute side effects (brain zaps) were always experienced immediately following (the day after, sometimes several days after) a 5-MAPB dose. Considering that this forum is littered with people who have suffered a worse reaction than I from only a fraction of my amount of use, I think it is safe to assume that what I have experienced (anhedonia, brain zaps, and depression) is the very least that you can expect to happen to you with anything even approaching my level of abuse.

In short: no, I do not think it is a good idea to take any combination of SRA's -- especially 5-MAPB -- more frequently than once a month.

, once a month sounds okay to me, better than getting your brain microwaved i guess thanks for the advice

, once a month sounds okay to me, better than getting your brain microwaved i guess thanks for the advice

oh yeah...brain zaps SUCK especially extreme ones. I only have gotten them from absuing MDMA and 6-apb gave them to me after only one use. However 5-mapb did not give me any at all. And I did it two days in a row. But that's all, I have limited experience with it.

After much due deliberation and review I decided to pop the final 140 mg of 5-MAPB (oral) left from a sample i received a while back. My two previous unsatisfying doses were 50 and 60 mg. which had imperceptible effects. Note that my first two doses were 2 weeks apart and todays dose is a month after that.

It was nice comeup but nothing too intense or memorable. Social skills were enhanced. Felt the heat coming off my body between Hours 2 thru 4. I took a shower and felt better.That has been the only adverse symptom so far but it wasnt uncomfortable so much as it was an annoyance.

I really can't see a reason to take any more 5-MAPB. I would Never insufflate or sublingual ROA!! This vile concoction tastes like Beezelbub's Ass!

Overall, i tend to agree/align with the quote below but will stick to 4-FA over 5-MAPB. Excellent thread and thanks to all who contributed.

But there's still the option of only taking one dose, and not touching it for a month (like some people can manage). imo it doesn't warrant saying never take this; just saying "maybe don't take this, but if you do, don't redose after you come down/the next day" (and there aren't that many other options really)

To be sure i much prefer 6-apb to mapb (mainly because of longer duration), but it is pretty nice used right.

I've combined the two. It's not dangerous or anything. However, I only did it because I didn't have access to a better drug for combining with it (ie an amphetamibe derivative). Ethylphenidate is a bit too short lasting, too tweaky, and has too much of a crash for me to recommend taking any particularly large doses of it simultaneously. But as a means to offset 5-mapbs sedating nature it seems to do alright.

After much due deliberation and review I decided to pop the final 140 mg of 5-MAPB (oral) left from a sample i received a while back. My two previous unsatisfying doses were 50 and 60 mg. which had imperceptible effects. Note that my first two doses were 2 weeks apart and todays dose is a month after that.

It was nice comeup but nothing too intense or memorable. Social skills were enhanced. Felt the heat coming off my body between Hours 2 thru 4. I took a shower and felt better.That has been the only adverse symptom so far but it wasnt uncomfortable so much as it was an annoyance.

I really can't see a reason to take any more 5-MAPB. I would Never insufflate or sublingual ROA!! This vile concoction tastes like Beezelbub's Ass!

Overall, i tend to agree/align with the quote below but will stick to 4-FA over 5-MAPB. Excellent thread and thanks to all who contributed.

Sounds like you got a bad batch!! What color and texture is yours? The good stuiff works at 30 mg doses, (Works VERY well, about as good as 100 mgs of pure mdma) and it's white and fluffy. So 30 mgs appears like 100 mgs...

Regardless of the purity there's no way 30mgs of 5-mapb is equivalent to 100mgs of real MDMA. I purchased the HCl from the most trustworthy vendor in spain(which unfortunately no longer ships to the US) and it was only about 30%, maybe 40% more potent than MDMA, with substantialy weaker effects. I typically dosed about 120mgs with a 25mg booster. I question the quality or even identity of your MDMA as your one of the only people I've heard say that 5-mapb is more euphoric than MDMA and how 30mgs of 5 is equivalent to 100mgs MDMA. Do you reagent test your MDMA?

Regardless of the purity there's no way 30mgs of 5-mapb is equivalent to 100mgs of real MDMA. I purchased the HCl from the most trustworthy vendor in spain(which unfortunately no longer ships to the US) and it was only about 30%, maybe 40% more potent than MDMA, with substantialy weaker effects. I typically dosed about 120mgs with a 25mg booster. I question the quality or even identity of your MDMA as your one of the only people I've heard say that 5-mapb is more euphoric than MDMA and how 30mgs of 5 is equivalent to 100mgs MDMA. Do you reagent test your MDMA?

No way? Hahah I have to 100% disagree here Capt. I just had 100 mg pure molly caps a week before I did the 5-mapb. And the 5-mapb was better. To each their own. Maybe it's chemistry Maybe it's because I abused MDMA so much in the past I lost the magic. Or maybe I had a higher quality batch of 5-mapb than you did, or a lower quality batch of MDMA. Lots of factors involved here.

But the quality of MDMA now a days (Even the best quality) is not much better than the 5-mapb. Actually they are pretty much identical. But 5-mapb is far stronger (meaning you need a lower dose)

Ps- No I didn't test the MDMA, but I know for a 100% fact it was. Believe me, I've done it 1000 times and I know what it feels like. But I also had beans which were guaranteed mdma, I saw the same exact ones on pillreports and the 5-mapb is better. I might be one of the only ones saying it, but I am not the only one. There are many others saying it as well. And it seems we all had the same white fluffy batch. I really hope next time, if I ever try the 5-mapb again, that it will be the good batch like I had before.

As i wrote in other thread.
First batches of 5-mapb was better than MDMA, 6-apb, 5-apb. Now its non-satisfying chemical for me. Maybe tolerance, but on first batches I came up in 30 minutes and was very stimulating with strong euphoria/empathy and with minimum 3.5/4 hour peak. Now come up minimum 1 hour with little stimulation and way shorter duration. And its not only for me so.

As i wrote in other thread.
First batches of 5-mapb was better than MDMA, 6-apb, 5-apb. Now its non-satisfying chemical for me. Maybe tolerance, but on first batches I came up in 30 minutes and was very stimulating with strong euphoria/empathy and with minimum 3.5/4 hour peak. Now come up minimum 1 hour with little stimulation and way shorter duration. And its not only for me so.

Ok, so maybe I had some of that "first" batch. I hope if I ever try it again I get the same stuff...because I don't want to be disappointed. I loved that stuff. It was white and extremely fluffy. Is that what your good batches looked like? I also came up within 30 minutes. Actually I felt it within 5 minutes.

Ok, so maybe I had some of that "first" batch. I hope if I ever try it again I get the same stuff...because I don't want to be disappointed. I loved that stuff. It was white and extremely fluffy. Is that what your good batches looked like? I also came up within 30 minutes. Actually I felt it within 5 minutes.

First time I received tan rocky powder. Then two times rocky white powder. And 3 times fluffy white stuff, last two of these were from weak batches. I have a huge tolerance to releasers, but friends are agree with me too. I think appearence of stuff doesnt affect the strenght and purity. Fluffy white powder may be weak or strong as hell.

I have a fluffy light tan batch (lighter than 6apb). Will try 155mg for the first time saturday :)

I have a fluffy light tan batch (lighter than 6apb). Will try 155mg for the first time saturday :)

Be warned my friend, 155 mg is a huge dose for this one. I'd start with 100 (even that is a pretty hard roll)

Be warned my friend, 155 mg is a huge dose for this one. I'd start with 100 (even that is a pretty hard roll)

Im a hardhead. I usually take a one off dose of 180-200mg mdma (high purity dutch crystal) so i figured 155 should be fine.
120mg was good for a friend of mine, but he wished he dosed higher.

155mg 5-mapb shouldn't hit harder than 200mg mdma right? Thanks for the heads up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.