• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Main 5-MAPB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please try and keep discussion here about 5-MAPB, reminiscence is very welcome but it might make it hard for people to research 5-MAPB using this thread :)

edit: just realised this isn't in PD, feel free to ignore me!

Ah sorry, you're right, we've derailed too much. I got a little nostalgic while on something. =)

To contribute to the thread, 5 mapb is very close to mdma. Though it's the only rc I've taken that's chemically similar, if I had taken this some years ago I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference. It'd probably fit somewhere between mdma/mda/mmda/etc. The same HR rules as mdma should apply here. Stay hydrated and don't mix it with a maoi!

This stuff is definitely stimmy, especially with higher doses. But it's more relaxing than mdma, so be careful of comfortable spots...you might not want to move, lol.

Ah sorry, you're right, we've derailed too much. I got a little nostalgic while on something. =)

To contribute to the thread, 5 mapb is very close to mdma. Though it's the only rc I've taken that's chemically similar, if I had taken this some years ago I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference. It'd probably fit somewhere between mdma/mda/mmda/etc. The same HR rules as mdma should apply here. Stay hydrated and don't mix it with a maoi!

This stuff is definitely stimmy, especially with higher doses. But it's more relaxing than mdma, so be careful of comfortable spots...you might not want to move, lol.

Sorry bout that mods! LOL I got caught up with that nostalgia too.

Well, Kl519, I sent you a PM in response to your lastest post, if you want to continue the conversation. If not, it was nice talking with you! Just reading about your first/best roll ever, really made me remember back to the days when I was able to roll really well (before losing the magic) and I got pretty jealous! lol I wish i could feel like that again or have those kind of good times again. Sadly, I doubt it's possible now...But this 5-MAPB shit is the BEST Time I've had on any RC's, period. Definitely some party shit and definitely comparable to the lower quality MDMA that circulates these days.

Sorry bout that mods! LOL I got caught up with that nostalgia too.

Well, Kl519, I sent you a PM in response to your lastest post, if you want to continue the conversation. If not, it was nice talking with you! Just reading about your first/best roll ever, really made me remember back to the days when I was able to roll really well (before losing the magic) and I got pretty jealous! lol I wish i could feel like that again or have those kind of good times again. Sadly, I doubt it's possible now...But this 5-MAPB shit is the BEST Time I've had on any RC's, period. Definitely some party shit and definitely comparable to the lower quality MDMA that circulates these days.

Heh, I'm jealous of my own experience too. I spent some years trying to get to that same state to no avail. Similar, but not quite the same.

Yeah, this rc is solid. It's strong for sure, especially at high doses.

Heh, I'm jealous of my own experience too. I spent some years trying to get to that same state to no avail. Similar, but not quite the same.

Yeah, this rc is solid. It's strong for sure, especially at high doses.

When I took it, I started low at 30 mg's eyeballed, and then continued to redose throughout the next 2 days. I honestly rolled hard enough doing that....but just wondering if taking the higher dose is more energetic, or more mongy? From reading reports, I can't tell for sure.

I plan to heal my heart though before I try this stuff again. I'm on a natural regimen of Clorophyll (Which rebuilds red blood cells, and oxygenates the body) unrefined sea salt (provides micro nutrients needed for the heart to get healthy) Raw, organic Cashews and Walnuts (Very good for the heart), Cayenne (Actually I take raw Habaneros instead because they are hotter...these are said to stop a heart attack in it's tracks and even dissolve blood clots....so while they can be used in an emergency, they are good to eat daily as well. I am used to the heat) and Garlic to rebuild the immune system.

Recently stopped smoking cigarettes and eating meat and fastfood as well. I am hoping all of this stuff combined, will get rid of whatever heart issues I might of have. So far I can feel it is definitely working.

Hello.This is a special question for Jesus if he is still here:)

You know i use low dose 3 mmc for years.It still works.

How do you rate 5-APB, 6 APB and 5-MAPB?say 3 times a week very low dose?
I need one with only little Serotonin release and mostly dopamine.
I do not like if there ist a psychedelic componente.
My german vendor sells 5-MAPB.Should I try it?
I tolerate the 3 MMC very good.OK i take some days of,but 5 days a week 4x100mg ist fine.
No depression after wards and no other problems(ok sometimes extrasystoles,then I take bisoprolol and its ok in 30 minutes)

I do not substanzes where serotonin is the big player like MDMA or Methylone.Then I have depression the next 3 days.

Your wrote:

6-APDP is more stimulating(meaning more dopamine?) than MDMA which is more stimulating than 5-MAPB if I recall correctly
So 4 MMC was not my thing.I tried it,but there are studies it releases serotonin:dopamin 8:10.I did not like it.
3-MMC 2:10.(serotonine:dopamine)That was perfect for me.But toleranz is going up after the years so I thought about trying 5-MAPB or 6 MAPB.

Which one would you choose if you want a ratio of high dopamin/ low serotonin?And no crash the following days?

Thank you

Anja

I need one with only little Serotonin release and mostly dopamine.

This series of compounds is the precise inverse of what you're looking for.

ebola

it doesn't matter how often and in what threads you ask the same question, you will not find someone on here who will say that using research empathogens long term is going to be ok.

it doesn't matter how often and in what threads you ask the same question, you will not find someone on here who will say that using research empathogens long term is going to be ok.

This. I've seen posts by this person and he/she seems very stubborn and borderline delusional. No one takes these kinds of chems on a daily basis thinking it's safe or good for them. And especially not self medicating with rc's, that's just not a good thing to do.

Hello BLACK:

If I took Amphetamines over 100 mg a day and ritalin 50 over years thats also not good.
I only want a sort of comparison If substances like 3 MMC or 5 MAPB do more harm in the long run or are equally harmfull.
I know its not healty.But if you take perphaps a dose of 3 MMC or 5 MAPB not to hight( Say 20 mg a day MAPB) thats 100mg a week.
Some use it once a month but then 300 mg or more.Those the questions what does more harm?

Thats perhaps all I want to understand from longterm users.Shrinks never will have an answer.For them Amphetamines do no harm.Thats not true
They are also releaser of Serotonine,Dopamin and do lot of things to the brain which is not healthy.So I am looking further.Perhaps this is the
wrong forum,but I think there are many which use drugs because they often feel mentally bad and not only for party.

Anja
user-online.png

we've already told you, all empathogens (serotonin releasers) we know and have enough research on (that is we haven't yet found any that work by a different mechanism) bind to the 5-ht2b receptor. chronic administration of such substances leads to proliferation of heart valve tissue resulting in cardiac fibrosis and can also cause pulmonary hypertension. besides, taking anything that releases lots of serotonin (like any of the apb's) regularly will inevitably lead to serotonin depletion and depression.

and that's just what we know. in stark contrast to amphetamine and methylphenidat, which are substances with lots and lots of research behind them which means that we exactly know the risks, there is no (or next to no) research on most of the new psychoactive substances. therefore they may carry lots of health risks like neurotoxicity, liver damage or whatever you can imagine, that we just don't know about yet. along with the fact, that these substances simply have not been around for a long enough time to tell us what the real long term effects are, the vast majority of the people on here know of the risks of experimenting with unresearched chemicals and therefore are wise enough to not put these substances into their body on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Slow, steady use almost always does less damage than binge use of the same quantity. The body is able to process small amounts more effectively.

Yes, my brother, it was a "typo". Did not think anything when I wrote that message like I never do, I just inject NDRI drugs and PSYCHOO!!!

Black

chronic administration of such substances leads to proliferation of heart valve tissue resulting in cardiac fibrosis, therefore pulmonary hypertension and ultimately to death.

This is what I have from RC empathogen abuse, namely the APB's. Now I know your no doctor but would you happen to know if replacement of the damaged valve (in my case the mitral valve) would reverse or stop the progression of pulmonary hypertension? My cardiologist wouldn't tell me whether or not I have pulmonary hypertension since I haven't had a right heart cath done but suspects that if I do, it's not severe from the results of my echocardiogram.

I forgot to ask him if pulmonary hypertension caused by damaged heart valves from 5-ht2b exposure reverses itself upon valve replacement, and I won't see him for another few weeks so if you happen to know it would be great to hear. I remember reading that pulmonary hypertension caused by valvular regurgitation is reversable once the problem is fixed, and mitral regurgitation was observed in my echo, but I'm not 100% sure it applies in this scenario. I'm only 21, I'm not ready to die.

Last edited:
This is what I have from RC empathogen abuse, namely the APB's. Now I know your no doctor but would you happen to know if replacement of the damaged valve (in my case the mitral valve) would reverse or stop the progression of pulmonary hypertension? My cardiologist wouldn't tell me whether or not I have pulmonary hypertension since I haven't had a right heart cath done but suspects that if I do, it's not severe from the results of my echocardiogram.

I forgot to ask him if pulmonary hypertension caused by damaged heart valves from 5-ht2b exposure reverses itself upon valve replacement, and I won't see him for another few weeks so if you happen to know it would be great to hear. I remember reading that pulmonary hypertension caused by valvular regurgitation is reversable once the problem is fixed, and mitral regurgitation was observed in my echo, but I'm not 100% sure it applies in this scenario. I'm only 21, I'm not ready to die.

i'm not an expert in things that are larger than single cells, but as far as i understand it, treatment is not required if you don't suffer from symptoms. also the heart valves seem to grow a little bit with ageing and any abnormal growth should stop with cessation of substance use. having your valves replaced should reverse the condition, but would introduce some other problems (apart from the obviously complicated operation) like elevated risk of thrombembolism due to nonphysiological surfaces...
so, if it doesn't hinder your life in any way now, i wouldn't expect any problems for you in the near or medium future, but i'm no doctor and your cardiologist surely knows better.

Thanks Black, that really puts my mind at ease. I do have symptoms, mainly palpitations, shortness of breath, and chest pressure... but I think these are coming from the structural damage and not pulmonary hypertension since these symptoms seem to happen at rest and that usually only happens in end stage PAH which would most definately show on the echo, not to mention I'm free of triscupid regurgitation which is a marker for poor prognosis. Anyways, if and when I get a replacement I'll opt for a biological one since I'm a bleeding risk (ulcers and GERD) and daily Warfarin would be unwise. I'll be sure to discuss this further with the cardiologist. Again, thanks :)

i've done some further reading on the subject and while i've accurately described the fibrosis, i got confused about pulmonary hypertension. sorry bout that.
anyway, pulmonary arterial hypertension is a pretty rare complication of taking 5-ht2b agonists (<1% of the users of any sort of drug that causes PAH - interestingly with no correlation to the duration of use).
yes, the symptoms aren't indicating PAH at all (they could among many other things (like for instance mitral regurgitation) be associated with pulmonary venous hypertension, while the drugs we're talking about cause pulmonary arterial hypertension). also there are other signs like right axis deviation or right ventricular enlargement which should show in the ECG or echocardiography, also in milder cases.
so while PAH is progressive (regardless of the cause) and basically irreversible (except for getting a lung transplant), it's very unlikely that you have it.

another interesting thing is that drugs are in a group of causes for PAH, where the disease is much more likely to respond to calcium channel blockers which are sometimes able to stabilise the condition for a long time (though i haven't found out how long "long" really is, the studies have disappeared from pubmed..?). if someone has PAH from portal hypertension (for instance due to heavy drinking), they'd out of luck there.

so, even though i fucked up on the previous post (and the one that pointed at PAH being an inevitable consequence of cardiac fibrosis), i hope that, since you have no sign that would point to PAH, i have eased your mind as much as the previous post did :)

Well If I here find no answer I think nowhere.Because:
1.I studied Pharmazie and I am Phamacist(which can work 10 hours a week) with drugs
2.The people here have often psychological problems as I have,shrinks only read books.You never will Understand I you feel not the pain the comes
in endogenes depression without reason from one hour to the next.
3.I found after ten years 3 substances from perhaps 300(all nootropics,vitamins which you can buy on amazon) meds I tried.
That was first Amisulpride low dose(the dopamine autorezeptor therory,and 5HT7a ) which turned on lights for 3 years for me.Then one moring it was over.nada
then Bupropion 600 mg for 6 month then it stopped.
And now for 3 years 3MMC wich is beginning to fade,and dose is escalating.Sides are not getting more over time.I think the body is hard,and can adapt to many toxic substances.

Well my conclusion is I have a special brain areal that does not work normally.This mostly needs dopamin and very little serotonin.
No Noradrenalin at all(see diasters with strattera,and venlafaxine)

So is it possible to creat a rc combination.Perhaps Phenmetrazine(a mode wrote to test this) and a little 5 apbd.I am looking for advice;-)
With 5 APDB or 6 and with 3 MMC or Phenmetrazine i have a vendor with 10 on safe or scam.MDPV was like ritalin only no sleep at all.
Is 5 APBD really purley a serotonin releaser??then combine a little with Phenmetrazin and you have dopamin and Serotonin.But thats theorie.
For example. 4 MMC was nothing for me to strong serotonin release.8/10 Serotonin/Dopamin i read.3-MMC 2/10.For me the wholy grail.
You can not combine ritalin and SSRI,that works for very very few.So does any one say a way to combine 2 rcs?not for party:)

Anja

Status
Not open for further replies.