The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the private docs I have seen and people I know have seen, do around 250-300 for the first vist, then 150 a month for the script. It's really not that bad when you think about how much you were spending on dope before.. hah. It's easy to blow 150 a day on dope, let alone a month.

^no kidding, its all relative. Thats why I always laugh at people who complain about how much money they spend on a pack a day cigarette habit. Then there are people out there trying to sell that nonsense that nicotine is as addictive as heroin, no way I buy that because there is few and far between a cigarette smoker who wouldn't quit if the habit cost them around $100 a day.

Only one place I went were really strict about it...most doctors will start you right off on a monthly script of it, pretty much as much as you want as long as you can pay...

For an addict, having a bunch of suboxone really isn't a risk...you can't really abuse it or OD on it...It pretty much only keeps you well! It's almost like it was designed for ORT, even though it wasn't...

Agreed, I could have a damn million of the things in my drawer and it wouldn't mean anything to me aside from that I knew I didn't have to see a doctor ever again for the damn things. I was amazed at how concerned my last doctor was about diverting the things. Like I am going to sell them, right I'd have to get rid of 2 weeks worth to get high for a day, not even worth the effort. I give some to my good friends for nothing and save them for later, thats all.

Last edited:
Without reading through this thread im kinda interested on how they package it in mass, is it in stamped bags like alot of the east coast or somethin else?

^Depends on the area of MA, there are stamps out there. In the Boston area its common to get it in the cut off corner of a sandwich bag and its double bagged with another corner of a bag. I guess some people sell in the fingers of medical gloves, the reason for the use of the term "finger".

I was on the subs for a week, but the day I was to pick up the next week's prescription, I cracked and went down to Holyoke, and screwed up this past week. It's always after I've been clean for a week and a half that things start to get unbearable. I guess it's the same way with subs too. :(

Without reading through this thread im kinda interested on how they package it in mass, is it in stamped bags like alot of the east coast or somethin else?

finger, half finger, gram, half gram. it's all I can get.

I've come across bags/bundles here and there but its mostly what I originally said.. and this is all north of Boston.

I was on the subs for a week, but the day I was to pick up the next week's prescription, I cracked and went down to Holyoke, and screwed up this past week. It's always after I've been clean for a week and a half that things start to get unbearable. I guess it's the same way with subs too. :(

Thats when I start to struggle, too. I get the "honeymoon" period with the Subs. The firsgt 3-4 days suck, but then the Subs don't seem so bad, its kind of a decent change of pace with the buzz the Subs provide. That wears off pretty quickly, though. Then I find the Subs just leave me with an empty feeling and I start to crave really bad.

I agree tommyboy. But wouldn't the user who was doing it everyday with a high tolerance be able to handle the increase in purity, despite it being fractionally higher than the non addicted person, better? I don't know. I can't think straight right now.

I'm dope sick, no money, and afraid to take any suboxone.

Probably depends on the chippers experience, and whether they've had a bad habit before.

Thats when I start to struggle, too. I get the "honeymoon" period with the Subs. The firsgt 3-4 days suck, but then the Subs don't seem so bad, its kind of a decent change of pace with the buzz the Subs provide. That wears off pretty quickly, though. Then I find the Subs just leave me with an empty feeling and I start to crave really bad.

I think it all depends on dosage. When I used subs while using I would always crave while on subs; even tho at the time I was using but I would always get by w/ 1-4MG of sub if I couldnt score. during those times I always felt like shit but was never truly sick. once I went off to rehab and they started me at 24MG of sub, things changed and I felt "normal". since then I have come down to 12MG in the AM ONLY and have been fine. each transition between dosage seems to bring some lag but all and all I've been feeling great.

my doc. also has me on 10MG's of Celexa (citalopram) which is an extremely low dosage for any anti-depressant but he says this particular works well w/ the suboxone in his studies. now I understand each and every doc. is different but at one point I decided I had enough w/ Celexa and taking a 10MG pill every morning and gave up; felt like shit for 2 weeks after that and even considered using again. went back to the Celexa w/ the subox since then and have been feeling GREAT all day. who knows, I only say it because maybe it may work for some of you other out there who are on subox and seeing a doc.

what dose do they have you on?

is that what the doc prescribed? up that dosage. 4MG is what I used just to pass time. I can see why you are still craving the dope w/ such a low dosage. I am on 12MG now and doing fine but started on 24MG when I first made my move to subox. it killed all cravings and urge to use; I had no problems at all. I was riding that "cloud" for months. made the drop to 16MG w/o a problem and then to 12MG w/ a slight struggle but now feeling fine.

if I remember, you were not a heavy user, right? even still, I think if you up'd your subox dosage you'd feel better and the cravings would be lost. maybe you want to up the dosage to give it a try or speak w/ your doc about it and say you still get these crazy cravvvvvvvvvvvings.

I just finally popped my first 2 mg of Sub just about an hour ago. Its making me feel..... tolerable, to the point where I can drink a cup of coffee and relax a little. For some reason I absolutely need coffee while taking Subs. Not that I don't drink at least a glass a day while on H, but it seems to be so much more required when on the Subs.

Of course today I have certain people up my ass to do something tonight, to be specific my parents are bugging me to grab their pickup and drive around 30 minutes to my bro's place and help him load the pickup with a bunch of grass/bushes my bro tore up from his lawn. Obviously I have to drive it back after, too. Then my parents can bring it to their place in Maine and toss it somewhere in the woods up there. Of course my services were offered here and today seemed like a perfect day to do it for everyone, except me. This clearly isn't a big deal on most nights, its just ironic they chose this particular one, the one night I most likely would be like "no way, how about another night". I have no excuse, though, and the truth is not an option here.

I suppose if the Subs can hold me to how I feel right now then I won't have much issues with it. Prob just drive-up and tell my bro I am hurting and he has to load the truck up himself, or I can just dick around acting like I'm helping while he does most of it.

I feel they are working a little better than at times in the past where I was going back and forth a lot prior to the switch. I have been steady on the heroin for around 3 months, I think I took a Sub for 1 day just to tide me over(possibly that happened twice but I don't think so), but that was like 2 months ago as it is. I think it being longer since I used the Subs is making them a little more effective, not seeming to be that bad at all right now. Still prob won't eat a thing all day, but even the sore back is very mild right now and I'm not particularly nauseous, so its most certainly better than I expected.

BTW I managed to go 14 hours before taking a Sub, sometimes I don't even get to 12. Well 14 is an estimate, I did a large amount btw 730-8p last night and a little more(like 1/2 normal dose, tops) around 930p, took Sub @ 1030a, so I estimate its like I took all of it at 830 .

Last edited:
2MGs? why such small dose? are you looking to STOP FOR GOOD or just get through a day cuz the money is low?

^Haha, I can't say for sure right now, which is basically like saying no. I do not rule out the possibility, though. But I do intend to stop for an extended period of time, hopefully I can stay clean(whatever it is considered...half clean?) on Subs.

I did already take another 2 mg b/c the relief from the first 2 was short lived. The first few days I'll take 6-8 mg /day. Around day 5 I can suffice with 4 and from there its pretty easy to drop the dose to like 2 mg a day within 7-10 days. Plenty of people can maintain like this, I know I can because I have. I don't have a doctor right now, so I can't be too frivolous with the things. What I have can last me a good while, but not taking 8+ mg a day.

Went to the clinic, and they just upped me to 8 mg. Let's see how this week goes.

should have started there. what were you using for dope? the more the merrier in my eyes; helps alot w/ cravings and feeling.

Toward the end, I was injecting about 2 bags a day, sometimes 3. Ironically, when I first signed up for the program, I wasn't getting dopesick. I'm a moron.

well if 2 bags a day was your habit then 8MG subox should be more than enough. we are talking $10/bags, right? 8MG should be fine make you feel even better than those 2 bags.

^Depends on the area of MA, there are stamps out there. In the Boston area its common to get it in the cut off corner of a sandwich bag and its double bagged with another corner of a bag. I guess some people sell in the fingers of medical gloves, the reason for the use of the term "finger".

I guess you could use latex gloves but, I've never heard of that. Every finger I've seen is a rock solid 10 gram cylinder wrapped in wax paper with plastic over that. Everyone I know calls it a finger because of the size and shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.