acid_gabba.jpg

I like this one. Cool!

pokey_004.jpg

This one is called "Zapdos" Zapdos is an Electric based Pokemon

Last edited:
i'm pretty sure it was me that scanned those hoffs in post #77 above. :\

a distant memory now. :)

GenericMind said:
That's pretty cool. I like the sheets with individual pictures on the tabs.

Yeah, I am not a big fan of all the arty farty ones. I like ones that look like sheets of Acid.

gabbachris said:
Yeah, I am not a big fan of all the arty farty ones. I like ones that look like sheets of Acid.

I think that the artsy one are nice to just collect.

But I'm with you for the most part, I like sheets that look like Acid lol.

The arty Acid is cool but from an avid collector of blotter arts, You just cant whack the simple ones that look like acid. I demonstrated this Preference when I had the "Acid" Acid blotters made. (see above) Fuck the arty sheets, This is what it is supposed to represent!

gabbachris said:
The arty Acid is cool but from an avid collector of blotter arts, You just cant whack the simple ones that look like acid. I demonstrated this Preference when I had the "Acid" Acid blotters made. (see above) Fuck the arty sheets, This is what it is supposed to represent!

Fuck that. Maybe if you are buying 1 or 2 hits, but eating acid that has an amazing painting on it, created by the amazing Alex Grey, with the CREATOR of acid on it, how can you beat that?

Immortal Teknique said:
Fuck that. Maybe if you are buying 1 or 2 hits, but eating acid that has an amazing painting on it, created by the amazing Alex Grey, with the CREATOR of acid on it, how can you beat that?

I find a trip more symbolic if you eat the full picture. I dont have to eat a part of an image of Auld Albert, To somehow feel closer to understanding the genius of how his mind works, As for eating one square of an alex grey design, I find is a bit more impersonal (IMO) + I dont really rate Alex Grey as an artist. He just does the same auld shite format over and over again. Yawn!
Eating a couple of strawberry tabs or a smiley face or 2 has a much more personalised effect (IMO)

Last edited:
Does anyone have any information on making your own blotter? Can a desktop printer be used?

I want to start collecting and maybe even print a few of my own. I have some friends who are great artists and they could make some pretty cool looing shit that would be cool to frame etc. Just something I am interested in. Any information would be greatly appreciated.