• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The LSD Blotter Art Thread

beatles-blotter-art.jpg

fractal_sunl.jpg

zippy-769635.jpg

thats awesome. the only one ive ever seen are the plain white sheets and an Alice and the wonderland sheet.

This is probably my favourite blotter, Da Vinci Code. The images on the back were really cool, almost looked like it was done by hand. Good tabs too.....

davinci2jc9.jpg

davinci1kz1.jpg

Novel Blotter Designs

what are the most novel acid paper designs you all have come across...
and also, what are the most novel designs you can imagine??

i dream of finding scooby doo, ninja turtles, power rangers or (my latest idea: pokemon!)

this was inspired because i just read a erowid report that mentioned willy wonka acid. that would be fucking fantastic. =D

i'm fond of the alex grey portrait of hoffman for the 100th bday blotter. i like the pink elephant ones as well.

Make your own.
All you need is LSD, suitable paper and a printer or print service.

How they are layed is something I have wondered about. I guess it would just be a concentrated solution then the paper would be dipped, then set to dry? How do they make sure the dosages are in the correct range, trial and error?

How about blotters that said "LSD-25, 120mcg" and meant it? :)

Haven't seen blotter art in ages. It's been all white-on-white (good 'cid though) or liquid or occasionally gellies.

I saw blotters once that said "DOC" on each perfed square, props to whoever laid them.

^I've seen blotter labelled DOC as well; I was very impressed that someone actually was honest about it. Anyway, gonna shift this to DC ===>

How common is blotter art today? Ive came across one sheet of acid with a design on it.. It was at a party an some kid pulled it out for me to look at, It was cool I remember.. but I was too drunk an coked up to remember what it was. Othjher than that its all the acid I have consumed have been jus been purple microdots/gel tabs, or play white on white.

How frequent is blotter art these days an I wonder how the chain of manafacturing to getting art for your sheets works..