Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The LSD Blotter Art Thread

john_john_jesse.jpg
[/IMG]
witches_black.jpg
[/IMG]

is that jerry garcia one the JG blotter that's going around right now? because if it is, holy shit that was some potent stuff :)

ForceSith said:
is that jerry garcia one the JG blotter that's going around right now? because if it is, holy shit that was some potent stuff :)
I'm not sure if your talking about mine, but if you are your right. those will blow your mind.

seiko420 said:
How they are layed is something I have wondered about. I guess it would just be a concentrated solution then the paper would be dipped, then set to dry? How do they make sure the dosages are in the correct range, trial and error?

Here is some info i took from another very good site. The poster used to be involved with the Grateful Dead Tour and was involved in LSD distribution. Details how it's laid....i've also included some info about different types of crystals, thought some might find it interesting.

TYPES OF CRYSTAL
Needlepoint-very pure(95%) white powerdery crystal,was available in small amount`s. The best of the best :grin:
White Fluff-Very pure(95%) white light flakes of crystal. Still around and the most sought after. very pure
Silver-Good and clean(85-90%)-light greyish crystal. Was an unbelievable amount of this around in the late eighty`s and early nineties. Very good stuff. My first thumbprint was this kind. If you ate acid in the 80-90`s you probably sampled some silver.
Amber-Decent(70%?) This crystal varied from a light amber color to an almost dark brown color.Was always available.One batch called quadricept amber was the color of light honey and was very good.Lot`s a people worked with this crystal but I always would use silver instead since it was better and the same price.
Lavender-(60-70%?) light purple to almost black colored crystal. Like amber it varied batch to batch.
TJ(tornado juice) - purity unknown. I seen this shit in about four different colors and it always scared me. No experiance with it.
Champagne-(50-60%) black crystal, nasty stuff IMHO. I worked with it once and swore to never touch it again.

OK so you got some crystal and need to get it on blotter. It`s a pretty amazing feeling holding a jar in your hands that has 10 grams of crystal in it. That`s 100,000 doses in the palm of your hand. For dealing with laying we`ll say we got 1 gram. Acid is always layed 1 gram=10 tenpacks. A tenpack is tensheets. 1gram=10,000doses. If your laying needlpoint your doses will be 95mcg, because your crystal is 95% pure. If your laying amber your shit will be 70mcg, because it`s 70% pure. got it :smile:
Now you get a glass pyrex pan to dip your tenpacks in. Your crystal is dissovled into 110ml. of everclear per gram.The purer crystals dissolve instantly with a little stirring. The not so pure take a little shaking. Champange is damn near impossible to get to dissolve evenly.
Paper-for white blotter standard watercolor paper#14 or equivalent is used. It`s critical you get the right paper. If you don`t it won`t absorb right and you`ll fuck it all up.Print`s are made up ahead of time and perferated
OK so you got your crystal dissolved and your paper cut and ready. There are 2 schools when it comes to putting it on the paper. First dump the solution in the pan and dip each tenpack into it then lift it up and let any excess solution run off into the pan. Second method is to put the tenpack into the pan and squirt the solution on it with a baby syringe(the ones they give little kids medicine with). I Have done both and prefer dipping them just because its quicker .Then the tenpacks are layed out to dry which doesn`t take long since alcohol evaporates quickly.
If you did it right there will be very little residue left in the bottom of the pan.This redidue is extremly potent and is eather soaked up with a piece of paper(called mop up) or made into potent liquid(called wash). Whatever you choose this is saved for your personal use :wink:
While your doing all this you get very,very high. As soon as you open the jar of crystal it intoxicates the air. Most people were rubber gloves when doing this some don`t. Just don`t have any plans afterwards. :tongue:
There might be slightly different methods used when laying, but this is how the dead family does it. :grin:
After the tenpacks are dryed there distibuted and eaten up.
Since the end of the Grateful Dead the massive distribution network that used to get rid of so much acid has been broken up badly.
Never fear Acid is still out there :smile:

at40.jpg

I saw the 900 AT40 once on an early morning as I was coming down in a tent and it was one of the most astonishing things I've ever seen. The detail was so pristine. I really would like to know in detail about the methods of printing and perforation. I work with very very expensive printers and I know for a fact that those were not just printed off of some desktop printer. I'd even doubt the possibility of high end commercial printers being able to print what I saw that morning. I can't explain it, the ink on it was so real. I was hardly tripping at that time, definitely not seeing any distortions of any sort, I was just getting done eating breakfast. It was as if they were pressed rather than printed. It was like God had hand painted them, and the fact that there were 9 sheets on it sitting in front of my eyes. Eyes wide and jaw on the floor. Such a lovely piece of work. Good deep blues and wonderful combinations of greens, yellows, and oranges. The text was really cool too, I actually stumbled across that font and have done some cool shit with it.

If anyone has a super hi-res image of any of these blotters you ought to post those links too.

Not sure if this belongs in PD or DC so mods, feel free to move this.

What is the coolest blotter art that you have run into? I have only seen art one time and it was just blotches of color, I never saw the whole sheet so it could have been something cool but I don't know. How about you guys?

My first tabs 12 years ago.. tweety birds. I still remember what they looked like :)

i've see alice in wonderland, grateful dead, alex grey and some other impressive designs which were more abstract

As good a topic as this is, I can't deprive the Drug Culture people this thread, so on we go===>

I've really only run across a couple blotter with design on them, those 2 being eyeballs and buddhas... pretty generic stuff. The vast majority of blotter I've had was just white perf hits.