the lounge discussion v. september 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
No theres some pretty rampant racism, classism, and sexism in the lounge, but I honestly dont think there is much homophobia going on.

So I guess ill just run rampant throughout bl posting like I'm still in the lounge. Fuck your stupid rules

this is gonna play out just like when barksdale's crew had to spread out from the towers

tttt.jpg

again zephyr, I see your point but I fail to see how the first option provides a real change from the current state of senior staff and moderator relations/operations. I also think that the option of having lounge members choose their moderators has great potential for being a masked popularity contest.

I dont know about mod and senior staff relations mate. Alls i know is if there are issues then dont bury heads in the sand and sort it out like any other type of rganisation.

And as for the popularity contest thing that needs some thought to avoid but nods apply and sometimws the wrong person is in charge forever until they really fuck up now so its not a perfect system at the moment either.

The lounge has been a very valuable help to me personally over the years and the good most def has outweighed the bad. Its very good harm reduction and the people I have met and spent time with here mostly have been awesome. Its a shame its seen as a horrible shithole by other bluelighters as a lot of loungers are decent fun people. But yeah its only a few wankers that spoil it and it would be good to not be seen as an arsehole forum.

rns this place has most likely prevented suicides. as much as I hate to admit this little corner of the internet has had an undeniable impact on my life and the lives of others and it would be a shame to see it go or be neutered

this is gonna play out just like when barksdale's crew had to spread out from the towers

tttt.jpg

This is the exact type post why tl is awesome and should be in existence. After dealing with serious subject matters and keeping our forums flowing, we get to stop by and have a chuckle on our 'break'.
Sure there is some politically incorrect posts.. But it does say 'post' at your own risk.. maybe broaden the disclaimer with warnings such as; "This is a wild jungle of debauchery, enter at your risk", ect.ect.

And hey at least you contain 99% of the sites shit posts to one forum! ;)

Guido if you ever read this thread pm me. I know you are sitting on some fire rare pepes. I have money

Come on guys reddit is such an easy universal platform. The only thing it needs are the posters. Pharcyde if you only knew how easy it was to use on your phone!!! Axle already gets on there. I'm having a dialogue with CS right now.

Tbh I am surprised it has taken this long to crack down here. YouTube just implemented a new censorship method pushed by political pressure, no doubt. Much of the same with Twitter and fb. Peoples feelings is serious business on the Internet and in the public domain, nowadays. Some of these people called 911 on the debate last night bc they got triggered. I'll link that later; can't make that shit up. Pharcey I'll link reddit later too.

that clusterfuck interface and keeps me away from le reddit. also the worst userbase on the internet other than tumblr

Can I get a link to the bluelight reddit forum?

Honestly never thought it would actually come to this. Always thought everyone was just kidding about the end of The Lounge.

this-is-my-sad-face-thumb.jpg

I forgot about that comment and it was disgusting and I called out said party. That was the only thing I saw of that sort. John would not want to be used to justify ruining the lounge. I say that with confidence!

waao has always been a pos I never understood where the love came from
I like dark humor but that guy is seriously disturbed

waao has always been a pos I never understood where the love came from
I like dark humor but that guy is seriously disturbed
He is a good guy just said a dick head thing, Probably on acid
>bluelight reddit is a real thing

I don't know how to feel
Here is the link. Assle is there now
https://www.reddit.com/r/bluelight/

-freedom
-easy platform
-many awesome other forums
-use BL as a place for older posters to find the sub!

This thread is already posted in by 20 different Loungerats who post regularly.

How is this a small minority?

Status
Not open for further replies.