• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc The (LOPERAMIDE) diaries...

Back to the tianeptine and tianeptine alone. Shipment was waiting for me when I returned home and another to come Thursday as extra stock.
I appreciate the concern guys...here we go.

...That's why I'm also skeptical that even if I took an excess of tianeptine the euphoria wouldn't touch me. I'd just feel normal. I'll find out by the end of the week. Hopefully the last time I ever take loperamide is this Thursday or Friday.

good, please try to just stick to one of the drugs - if any, I'm begging you - the Loperamide as we all know causes Fatal heart arrhythmia's . . . and it's known to a lesser extent that Tianeptine also causes cause heart problems - again, mainly fatal cardiac arrhythmia's. . . U-47700 also has some weird side effects in high doses. . . that plus the Phenibut, eek just scary -

glad you're sticking to just one, please KEEP STRONG

NO LOPERAMIDE, just remind yourself it'll kill your heart, and prevent you from enjoying many other drugs - since it ruins your tolerance.

Slept in today til 5. Consumed tianeptine after my alarm went off. Let the trials and tribulations initiate! Goodbye, lope.

Yes, no loperamide indeed. Strictly tianeptine starting today.
I'm quite aware of the horrible outcomes that could occur, I'll be safe. I can do this.
No more U ever again...really wasn't worth it anyhow. Phenibut I'm cutting out for now, I'll let you know if I feel any ill WDs from that in the near future. May order some kratom here soon too and go from tia to that. I don't know what the deal is with the website with the Lyrica. STILL no approval. I emailed them again yesterday to see what's up, they tend to respond around 10 am when they do. I'm still hoping to go that route if all goes according to plan. TRust me guys, Lyrica HAS worked for me in the past while coming off methadone. I would assume this time would be no different. I believe that would be the best thing for me to use while the opiates/phenibut dissipate from my system...take it for maybe a week or so daily and then longer durations between titrating doses before jumping completely off.
FEAR NOT.
Much love...off to work, sigh.

Trust me man t-pine and u-4 WD is no joke. It only takes a couple days to start withdrawaling from them. You have to pick one or the other then do a taper. Doing all these different drugs is going to fuck you in the long run and you will be withdrawaling from one or another and just always be sick. I have just been doing kratom and has helped. It takes a few days to a stablize on a new substance but you then will start feeling better.

Trust me man t-pine and u-4 WD is no joke. It only takes a couple days to start withdrawaling from them. You have to pick one or the other then do a taper. Doing all these different drugs is going to fuck you in the long run and you will be withdrawaling from one or another and just always be sick. I have just been doing kratom and has helped. It takes a few days to a stablize on a new substance but you then will start feeling better.

Agreed man.

It just seems like you're up and down too much....on the lope...off it....on it again.

Using U-4, Tia, phenibut, or whatever on a add hoc on and off basis.

That's not a critiscism man. I know how hard it is after detoxing CT from 180mg Methadone last year (I had to work too). Its just hell and you'll try anything to ease the suffering.

You just need a workable plan bro and I'm sure you'll succeed. I just don't think your current plan is workable though.

You guys are confused. I had a g of U which is long gone. I'm just on tianeptine now. Today has been easy and good. Took my second dose just now on lunch. Apparently my account is approved to get Lyrica...I am going that route for a week or so after the tia.

Lyrica will make the step off tia pretty easy and if I take that for around a week and stop I think I can manage. I have enough tianeptine for about 10 days time.

Be mindful though tpine is a pretty potent SEROTONIN reuptaker. You will have some off feeling for a few days just don't let it get to you. I wish you luck man.

You guys are confused. I had a g of U which is long gone. I'm just on tianeptine now. Today has been easy and good. Took my second dose just now on lunch. Apparently my account is approved to get Lyrica...I am going that route for a week or so after the tia.

No mate I understand what you've had and when. My point was that you previously tried stopping the lope and using tianeptine and found that the relief was very short acting and so went back on the mega dose of lope and pretty much set yourself back to square one. What I was meaning is you seem to be going round the exact same route again.

I know you've said your getting some lyrica but my point was the plan you currently have has already shown not to work but you're setting to do the exact same thing again.

My argument was that it's not working and you need to rethink and have a solid workable plan that you can stick to rather than hopping from one comfort med to the other then back on the lope and then back to the beginning again with the tianeptine.

Is there no other help the sober living place can give you if you tell them that you're struggling? Wish I could be of more help but it's just painfull to read your trials and tribulations which don't seem to be getting you any nearer to your goal and may be severely damaging your health.

Good luck mate <3

Well, today went easy enough.
I was still a bit stressed, but not WDing! Just tianeptine to get me by...one dose at 5am, another at about 10:20.
My plan now is to stay on the tia for the time being. I AM going to get the Lyrica though. I just need to make sure I have a steady supply of tianeptine until it arrives so I don't jump back on lope. When the Lyrica gets to me I'll have a decent amount to last a little while and I'll switch over to that, fully allow the tia out of my system and when I'm out of Lyrica hopefully I'll be ok. I know I've bounced around a lot and made some poor decisions, but I'm going to stick to this...or try my hardest. Like I said, I HAVE successfully quit methadone going over to Lyrica for about a week and then just stopping. I'm expecting to do the same once again. If I could do this whole thing over again I probably would have just gone straight for the Lyrica and when it came I would have switched to that from lope. Tia is more than efficient for now though and a good in between since it does touch those opi receptors.
My options are limited. I can't use anything that would show on a drug test, I can't do methadone/bupe, and I can't come clean with anyone about my situation to get help or I seriously will be homeless and then I'd be super screwed. My family has shoveled out well over 100 grand on my treatments/detox (I have no insurance) and they won't do it again. Over 24 hours off lope...off to another start. Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts and throwing your 2 cents in here and there. I appreciate it guys.

You know...you're correct. It does always seem to take some time to stabilize when switching substances. I don't recall having this problem in the past, but now that seems to be the case. I think that's why I didn't give kratom a good enough chance...I went from lopes to kratom the next day and felt so horrible. I need to have a bit of patience....

Took another dose of tianeptine. That will be it for the day. We will see how often I start waking up feeling the RLS tonight since the lope will most likely be nonexistent in my system by then...When I do wake up I take just a tad of tia and within 30-40 min I can generally fall back asleep. If not then I have to neck a wee bit more and wait again.

Best of luck mate...

I was just thinking.....is clonidine something you can get a hold of ??

Its cheap, won't show on a drug test and works great for withdrawals especially when combined with Lyrica....

Might be something worth looking into ......

You know...you're correct. It does always seem to take some time to stabilize when switching substances. I don't recall having this problem in the past, but now that seems to be the case. I think that's why I didn't give kratom a good enough chance...I went from lopes to kratom the next day and felt so horrible. I need to have a bit of patience....

Took another dose of tianeptine. That will be it for the day. We will see how often I start waking up feeling the RLS tonight since the lope will most likely be nonexistent in my system by then...When I do wake up I take just a tad of tia and within 30-40 min I can generally fall back asleep. If not then I have to neck a wee bit more and wait again.

Wrong, Loperamide will remain in your system for almost a week after using it - as far as how long it'll be in your system to ward off withdrawals, about 48-72 hours. . . anything you feel will not be withdrawal - it'll merely be the psychologically reaction to not being high/your brain wanting to be high - No opiate withdrawals will kick in only after 24 hours of Loperamide, you took a heroic dose of around 400mg's, that will prevent opiate withdrawal from kicking in for at least 2-3 days.

as you know, the addict brain want's to be high - when the brain is given enough to feel "normal," and not enough to get an appreciable high, that's when more addict thinking kicks in - kind of like your mission to get Lyrica. . . i get it, been there myself. . . train yourself to think, if you don't get Lyrica, or u-4, or Tianeptine, you won't go to Lope - you'll just have to withdrawal. . . easier said than done i know. . .

i had no idea how much money your family has spent on you to try and help you - many people never get help, weren't given resources like you, keep reminding yourself how much worse it could get . . .

also - a warning . . . heroic doses of Loperamide can sometimes show up as false-positives on drug test, especially when mega doses are taken . .. i used to have drug test at home as well as reagent screenings. . . and when i'd dose about 250-400mg's. . . i'd get false positives for many opioids. . .

again, the Loperamide will prevent withdrawal for MUCH longer than just a day - about 2-3 days. . . anything you feel will be your brain just being angry it feels normal, when it wants to feel "high,"

you work right? i think you need to start getting involved in other things, do you have friends? hobbies? you need to keep busy and create other pass times, beyond looking to see if your lyrica email/website has been approved. . . i mean it, being bored-spending time online looking for the next new high/drugs that don't show up on drug test - that's just adding to the never ending cycle you're in

keep busy, work more hours. . . if you can. . .

My last dose was a little over 200 mgs...
Plus, I don't see why Lyrica is such a bad idea?
If I take that when I stop the tianeptine when it comes then it will aid with the opiate WDs and allow me to be able to get in to work and act normal until the tianeptine has run it's course. Plus, I would be purchasing a limited number of the capsules from overseas so I won't have to worry about a dependance on it. When they're gone they're gone and towards the last few days I'll cut down my dose. Past experience has shown it to be EXTREMELY beneficial. I'm just learning as I go here....obviously I didn't get it right the first time, but I feel as though I am making progress and in the last couple weeks or so I've been off loperamide the majority of the time. I'm trying here...I really am.
Oh, and I will be working more hours come next week. Officially full time. I don't have friends around here, I have only lived here a year and being in a sober house puts a damper on things...if I were to invite someone over they can't even be in my room so basically all there is to do is watch TV downstairs around multiple other people and my crazy ass house manager. Another huge issue is no car....one day soon, but not yet. If I want to do anything I have to set out on foot. Mainly I just work and when my days off come I go and hang out with my girl and do things then.

And even on large doses of lope the WDs set in around the 18-24hr mark. At about 36 hours is when I really start to get uncomfortable. The 2-3 days you're referring to would be the point where full WDs have kicked in for me. Lope half life is 10.8 hours...pretty big.

I know you haven't mentioned it but I would very much advise looking at some clonidine (as per my previous post). If you are going to to down that route then I would stick with tried and tested medicines that actually help opiate withdrawal rather than crap like tianeptine and phenibut.

However I wouldnd overestimate the usefulness of things like lyrica....yes it helps but it's not an opiate agonist and will only do so much......don't expect miracles (yes I know you've used it before).

One other option is RC benzos (nor-benzos) such as clonazolam, diclazolam, nifoxipam, flubromazpam etc.... I've no idea about how available they are where you are but they are legal in the UK (same status as other RCs and you seem to be able to get them) and not detected by a standard drug test...

Don't take people's comments to heart though. Everyone is routing for you and wants you to succeed.....it's just difficult reading about what your currently trying as you can almost predict each post from the previous ones.

Please rethink your strategy and above all don't go back on the lope no matter what!!

After all the effort of the last few weeks your effectively at square one so absolutely don't cave in and use any.

I know you haven't mentioned it but I would very much advise looking at some clonidine (as per my previous post). If you are going to to down that route then I would stick with tried and tested medicines that actually help opiate withdrawal rather than crap like tianeptine and phenibut.

However I wouldnd overestimate the usefulness of things like lyrica....yes it helps but it's not an opiate agonist and will only do so much......don't expect miracles (yes I know you've used it before).

One other option is RC benzos (nor-benzos) such as clonazolam, diclazolam, nifoxipam, flubromazpam etc.... I've no idea about how available they are where you are but they are legal in the UK (same status as other RCs and you seem to be able to get them) and not detected by a standard drug test...

Don't take people's comments to heart though. Everyone is routing for you and wants you to succeed.....it's just difficult reading about what your currently trying as you can almost predict each post from the previous ones.

Please rethink your strategy and above all don't go back on the lope no matter what!!

After all the effort of the last few weeks your effectively at square one so absolutely don't cave in and use any.

Sorry, mate...I don't always get around to replying to every post, but I actually did intend to respond to your clonidine post earlier today. It would require a prescription to get unless I could find that online. The main thing is that I have been on it in the past when WDing off subs in treatments and while in detox WDing from methadone and it really didn't do much of anything....at least from what I could tell at the time.
As for RC benzos, I nixed that idea a bit ago because I was under the impression that they DO show up in UAs...perhaps I am mistaken. That's something to look into at least.
And you're correct...back to square one, but better than square none ;)
Anyway, it's almost 11 here now. I took a nap for an hour or two and woke up at 830 tonight when I am usually trying to go to sleep at that time. I should mention now that as the tianeptine wears off there's that eerie lope WD feeling that breaks on through...which, I suppose, is to be expected since I'm about at the 48 hr mark without it. We will see how work goes tomorrow. I do have 3 days off again (Thurs, Fri, Sat)...that's a good thing. About 10 min ago I took a smaller tia dose to help me get to sleep. I have a feeling I'll wake up in the few hours and need to take a little more. Also, I haven't done any phenibut in nearly 2 days now too, so if there is a price to pay I'm sure that'll be kicking my ass soon enough too. Holding strong for now and, don't worry, as long as I have the tianeptine I'm not going to run out to get lope on a whim.
I am still planning to get the Lyrica. It's another case of "we'll see if this goes through" similar to when I bought U 47700. The website doesn't have any bad reviews, but I'm required to send payment via Moneygram which kinda sketches me out. Seems like if they really wanted to run off with my cash and send nothing then they very well could. I'll keep y'all posted though. Well, I'm off to chill for a bit and then try to get more sleep. Night night.

Sorry, mate...I don't always get around to replying to every post, but I actually did intend to respond to your clonidine post earlier today. It would require a prescription to get unless I could find that online. The main thing is that I have been on it in the past when WDing off subs in treatments and while in detox WDing from methadone and it really didn't do much of anything....at least from what I could tell at the time.
As for RC benzos, I nixed that idea a bit ago because I was under the impression that they DO show up in UAs...perhaps I am mistaken. That's something to look into at least.
And you're correct...back to square one, but better than square none ;)
Anyway, it's almost 11 here now. I took a nap for an hour or two and woke up at 830 tonight when I am usually trying to go to sleep at that time. I should mention now that as the tianeptine wears off there's that eerie lope WD feeling that breaks on through...which, I suppose, is to be expected since I'm about at the 48 hr mark without it. We will see how work goes tomorrow. I do have 3 days off again (Thurs, Fri, Sat)...that's a good thing. About 10 min ago I took a smaller tia dose to help me get to sleep. I have a feeling I'll wake up in the few hours and need to take a little more. Also, I haven't done any phenibut in nearly 2 days now too, so if there is a price to pay I'm sure that'll be kicking my ass soon enough too. Holding strong for now and, don't worry, as long as I have the tianeptine I'm not going to run out to get lope on a whim.
I am still planning to get the Lyrica. It's another case of "we'll see if this goes through" similar to when I bought U 47700. The website doesn't have any bad reviews, but I'm required to send payment via Moneygram which kinda sketches me out. Seems like if they really wanted to run off with my cash and send nothing then they very well could. I'll keep y'all posted though. Well, I'm off to chill for a bit and then try to get more sleep. Night night.

I think your probably wise to stay away from RC benzos actually as unless you have great disciplin they can cause more problems than they fix (some of them are ridiculously potent). As far as im aware they dont show up on normal UAs but I guess it depends on the test. They definitely dont show up on the tests the police do on impared drivers over here which given how much they actually DO impare driving is a little ironic.

I just thought that with you being able to get lyrica you might be able to get clonidine as well. It certainly helped me but everyone is different.

I'm certainly wishing you all the best though mate and willing you on to succeed...

All the best bro <3