European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Legends of EADD

He was a very wise young man was spliffy get your arse back to EADD :D

Evey

Sidfalevil - or however it was spelt. Though he's been around since 2007.

Evey

Sidnaisevil (sp?) was the username on the 2014 account, before he abbreviated it to "sid".

What was the original 2007 account username?

Sidnaisevil (sp?) was the username on the 2014 account, before he abbreviated it to "sid".

What was the original 2007 account username?

How the fuck do I know :D lol ask him ;) I only know that one cause I looked through his threads, quotes n stuff! :p

Evey

Anyway look on my bl be nice thread ive wrote summit nice about you :)

BIG HINT - say summit nice about meeeeee :D

Evey

Evad and Mugz, Charlie Clean, Spade, PTCH, Cherrycolouredfunk (hope she's ok - hope everyone is), Carboxide, Knock off course Shambles. I know I've missed a right few, Not EADD but Tally shocked me as i'd only been trying to troll him and laughing over his posts (in a gd way) that week.

Aye got wee bit depressing but also scary. Cos people were OD'n (4 at one party).

Sorry I wasn't intending to post here right off! Was gonna have a rant at Syria, rather Cameron. But yea I lurked a lot, when not wild spannered, and I think I remember going through deleting 400 odd 'mad' Whiskey an 4-MMC an etc posts, got a lotta support an craic out the above particular. Many others too. Best of Luck to you's :)

Throw in Kate and Felix and you have the list of people 99.9% responsible for me continuing to post here for more than a week.

<3

Question is out to whomever can answer it...

I've a feeling he doesn't want people knowing n I guess we should respect that. Why don't you PM him n ask him n if he wants to tell you he'll tell you :)
----

Ben eas a lovely bloke. He had a son same age as my lil' one, so was nice to have someone to chat to like that. As Beary has said he is probably conventrating on work n his son. I know a lot worry when people are absent from Bluelight but sometimes Bluelight can be a trigger for some people n they're actually better off without away for awhile.

I hope he's well. Nicklazx was quite close with Ben so maybe he's aware of how he is doing n can pass on well wishes etc?

Evey

Last edited:
^next tine you hear from him please can you tell him I'm asking after him n give him my E-mail if that's ok? <3

Evey

Throw in Kate and Felix and you have the list of people 99.9% responsible for me continuing to post here for more than a week.

<3

Throw Kate & Felix into what, exactly? A wood chipper? :D

It's kinda embarrassing reading this kinda thing, but thank you anyway, my dear Sproutie.

Nah. The only reason Sproutie said that is cos we're his preferred suppliers of Krokodil. It pays to suck up to us if you want to get your hands on some of this sweet, sweet, Krokodil.

(Warning: extended use of Krokodil may cause you to act Russian and/or rave in a forest to Ukrainian turbofolk.)

I was after your supply of G initially but your lovely lady gave a graphic description of where that went. ;)