• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Kratom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kratom is good for my libido. Freakin blue diamond cutter and go for as long as I want.

Kratom is good for my libido. Freakin blue diamond cutter and go for as long as I want.

I've noticed this too. Kratom is the one opiate that really increases my libido and stamina.

Perhaps this has something to do with its structural similarity to yohimbine?

I should definitely post it here. I saw an ad on Facebook this morning for Kratom: "It's been LEGAL in that part of the world for CENTURIES, so NOW buy it HERE!"
-facepalm Piccard.

Hello, I'm new to Kratom. I am using it to withdraw from a nasty opiate addiction. Around 2 40mg opana's a day habit. So far it's been great, however, I know we aren't supposed to discuss brands or suppliers on here. However I don't want to waste my money either, I've done enough of that already. I am looking for a "mentor", someone who I can confer with by email or private messages, or IM's. If anyone would like to help a newbie any and all help would be greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance.

So after quitting opiates, how many weeks does it take for libido to return to 100% normal levels??

I would say everyone is a bit different. I take 2000mg of Tribulus which is a vitamin that is supposed to increase testosterone, also 2000IU of D3, and a ton of fish oil for systemic inflammation. Sleep is a huge issue as well, as that is when your brain makes all the vital stuff like serotonin, dopamine, and nor-epinephrine. Those are required for mood, pain, energy, really all kinds of things. Before bed I take Natural Calm, another vitamin, which knocks me out and helps with the sleep. I'm experimenting with kratom now and just learning about it now. But those are the things I do every day to help with libido and mood stabilization.

Does anyone notice tooth issues stemming from kratom use? I have genetically bad teeth, my mother's are awful as well but I don't think they're this bad... As of late they seem to literally be falling apart. Over the course of the last 2 years I have SEVERAL teeth become chipped, damaged, rotten, and result in needing to be pulled. I am currently missing two teeth, and another just sustained a fatal chip that is going to result in major dental work. I also have a ton of cavities and countless little chips on the sides of my teeth. In short, it's not looking good for my teeth in the next few years. At this rate, I'm going to look like one of those people in anti-meth posters...and I don't even use meth. I don't use any other drugs besides weed, kratom and the occasional mushroom. I don't have terrible eating habits either, I'm decently health conscious. I simply can't come up with any reasons as to why my teeth would suddenly just start literally just start chipping away...

Yes, I brush my teeth... :|

I simply notice a seemingly accelerating deterioration of my teeth and am wondering if anyone else who uses kratom often notices dental issues?

Does anyone notice tooth issues stemming from kratom use? I have genetically bad teeth, my mother's are awful as well but I don't think they're this bad... As of late they seem to literally be falling apart. Over the course of the last 2 years I have SEVERAL teeth become chipped, damaged, rotten, and result in needing to be pulled. I am currently missing two teeth, and another just sustained a fatal chip that is going to result in major dental work. I also have a ton of cavities and countless little chips on the sides of my teeth. In short, it's not looking good for my teeth in the next few years. At this rate, I'm going to look like one of those people in anti-meth posters...and I don't even use meth. I don't use any other drugs besides weed, kratom and the occasional mushroom. I don't have terrible eating habits either, I'm decently health conscious. I simply can't come up with any reasons as to why my teeth would suddenly just start literally just start chipping away...

Yes, I brush my teeth... :|

I simply notice a seemingly accelerating deterioration of my teeth and am wondering if anyone else who uses kratom often notices dental issues?

I used daily 2-3x's a day for about 2 years at 30 grams a day. I parachuted as my ROA and have not experienced any problems with my teeth during this time at all.

I have used Kratom likely 100 times in the past few years and still have nice teeth.

It seems like a fucking miracle with the amount of candy I consume...

I have been sipping on kratom tea and chewing on sour jelly belly beans all day. I think I am going to go brush my teeth now.

I doubt it has anything to do with the Kratom, besides it making you progressively more and more lazy to the point that you don't even realize it.
Just a theory.
Maybe it is the Kratom, but I doubt it, since it's so popular.

I doubt it has anything to do with the Kratom, besides it making you progressively more and more lazy to the point that you don't even realize it.
Just a theory.
Maybe it is the Kratom, but I doubt it, since it's so popular.

I strongly doubt it's the kratom as well, I just had to ask. I try to take care of my teeth. I brush twice daily, I use really good toothpaste, I use mouthwash, I don't eat excessive amounts of candy and junk food or drink tons of soda, nor do I do any other drugs that are known for causing mouth issues (like smoking methamphetamine), I don't even smoke cigarettes. Perhaps I just got really friggin' unlucky in the tooth department....

Thanks for the answers!

Has anyone else noticed kratom fucks with your libido a bit??

I thought I've just been married too long o_O

Seriously though, I find it hard to really get in the mood. But when I AM in the mood, I can go for daaaaays B-)

I do not understand how kratom kills libido. I actually will occasionally dose up on kratom for the sole purpose of becoming The Hulk in bed!! Last night for example... :)

It not only enables me to last MUCH longer, but I also feel the stimulation gives me the stamina I need to keep going strong, and also the added empathy/euphoria makes me the most affectionate, touchy, loved-up boyfriend imaginable. She loooooves it. :)

Sometimes I think my girlfriend benefits more from my kratom use than I do!!

I think it depends on what strain kratom you use. Maeng da is speedier and probably makes you horny, but I take Bali which is more mellowing

As far as undesirable sexual side effects, I think it depends less on the strain of kratom, and more on how long you've been dependent on opiates in general.

It's also important to remember that everyone is different, of course.

I think it depends on what strain kratom you use. Maeng da is speedier and probably makes you horny, but I take Bali which is more mellowing

I religiously use bali, almost never anything else. I've used Maeng Da and I actually really dislike it. I've become a fan of GOOD indos as well, but still, absolutely nothing comes close to Super Green Bali. Regardless of what kratom I use, it always makes me a monster in bed!

I religiously use bali, almost never anything else. I've used Maeng Da and I actually really dislike it. I've become a fan of GOOD indos as well, but still, absolutely nothing comes close to Super Green Bali. Regardless of what kratom I use, it always makes me a monster in bed!
Its fun to drink alcohol (vodka) on kratom also. Seems to add to the experience

If you want an absolutely glorious kratom experience, take 200mg of cimetidine, wait 45 mins, consume your kratom, wait another 30 minutes, take one toke of good quality weed and a shot of liquor and sit down. :)

Wow, right on guys. I'm glad I checked this thread back out. Looks like I'm getting nothing but Bali to add to my indo.

If you want an absolutely glorious kratom experience, take 200mg of cimetidine, wait 45 mins, consume your kratom, wait another 30 minutes, take one toke of good quality weed and a shot of liquor and sit down. :)
What does the cimetidine do exactly??

Status
Not open for further replies.